Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU and the AU both still in bullish modes

EU just being the EU and playing to trap traders monies and EA and EJ now bearish

EU - now another trick being played - HL of 65/66 is now coming up to 30 mins and not breached

That then tends to say support are holding still - we have about 14-18 mins to try over 77 now

EU - touched 76 - but not able to carry on up with News being more dollar bullish. PA chronic - yes that bad - lol we are still not under low at 59 and so really need more clues to know whether we will continue to fall - or if the market is yet again trying to do traders again ;-|)

No - I did not take EU scalp buy at at 69. shame as it touched 80 now - much to my surprise - as I thought we would still stay under 77

Notice EA and EJ retracing as well - so markets still not convinced they do not need lower for now and 3760 on EU is still holding

Technically - we have LH's on EU and now LL's in interim sense - but not lower than key price - ie 59/60.

We now have to see if price can make over 93 and 96 - to turn again.

If we stop at say 85 or 88 - we still have a LH again - and can still then test this 59/60 support area.

If we make over 93 and 96 - bias back to trying higher again

Hope that all makes sense ;-)

The devil is in the detail and 10 - 15 pips either way can be the difference between selling more or buying

Last edited:
Coming up to 3,30pm UK time - normally peak time in markets with US and Europe active - notice Germany is off today - probably Deutsche Bank not playing enough to assist movements ;-)

EU in this range - ie say 95 to 59 - 36 pips boring pips . Above 82+ you have to say it will test R's again - but of course could still post a LH.

For now above 75/6 - EU is a scalp buy

EU - still bullish and trying at 3789 with 20 mins to hr and 11 mins to time window above 83 still scalp buy bullish and would only scalp sell under 82 and say 78

EU - we have 90 high and pure scalpers would have sold at 88

Not in that though - just stay with 30% stake buy stake at 79 stop

Last edited:
Notice on EU how it popped back up to 91 to take out bear stops before falling again - or was that just the broker's charts - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.