Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up pretty late this morning and fired up my platform and within a second, there it was, staring me right in the face a short setup on the EU - IM IN! A month ago I would have missed it completely, screen time is the key!

12:25pm here in Perth off to the beach today, temp is in its high 30s so I'll be back around the time you Londoners wake up to keep an eye on F's calls :)

Woke up pretty late this morning and fired up my platform and within a second, there it was, staring me right in the face a short setup on the EU - IM IN! A month ago I would have missed it completely, screen time is the key!

12:25pm here in Perth off to the beach today, temp is in its high 30s so I'll be back around the time you Londoners wake up to keep an eye on F's calls :)

34 in sydney, nice wind also...pool for me and a bit of shopping before Franky..

For Fugazsy - a simple great live call that made great pips yesterday -

2 21 pm

GU scalp sell at 5175

stop 4 pips

Hi Fugazsy

Did not want to you to miss that one yesterday

Every day I will do at least one - but for a start I have agreed to make simple Live calls in advance with time / stop / price etc on Dino's Live thread

I will be making other ones here as well as normal reviews and levels and set up plans etc etc

Have a good session

Regards

F

Wednesday 14th January 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders.

Middle of the week and a quite a few important red news announcements today - so please check your calender for later.

I will be doing at least one live trade call in advance or at time of entry with my stop size and Price and targets / /levels to exit either part stakes or all 100% in the LIVE TRADING Call Thread - started pre Christmas by Dino

I will do a link and so I might be advising here in this thread of a planned approx level - ie within 5 pips either way for a change and then making the specific call in the other thread.

This will carry on for the rest of the month and during that time I will be changing the format of this thread with new features - simply to explain more on what I do and how I do it.

For anybody looking at this thread for the first time - you dont have to read 3000 -4000 pages - all these are just 250 -300 days of intraday trading by me and any other members who have been following

There might only be 20 pages of explanations on this thread - the rest is in 2 other threads that I will link again . That explains the method in more detail along with my favourite tool - the Linear Regression indicator - far better than any simple MA

Normal stuff today - along with quick reviews on the main pairs I will be intraday trading

All FX traders are welcome - the more the merrier ;-)

Have a good day

Regards

F

6 57 am

I will start with the Yen Crosses and in particular the EJ

I have linked 2 comments from yesterday afternoon ( I hope they appear ? )

Hi Fugazsy

Did not want to you to miss that one yesterday

Every day I will do at least one - but for a start I have agreed to make simple Live calls in advance with time / stop / price etc on Dino's Live thread

I will be making other ones here as well as normal reviews and levels and set up plans etc etc

Have a good session

Regards

F

F

GM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::innocent:

Have a good day...

Fzsy

That's funny - they have not appeared - anyway EJ now at nearly EO at 7 00 am UK time as been down to 137 68 and is a great scalp buy on the bounce

Hi Fugazsy - you too mate - have a good session

That EJ drop is nearly 300 pips in last couple of days - quite a fall - and I hope some of you had a part stake left on it with stops in profit

Move your stops down as I reckon we will get some pullbacks today - simply because the market will not want bears having it too easy ;-)

EJ

7 05 am

First scalp buy bounce of the morning on this pair after 6 51am ( start of new TW and a key time ) as now just made 30 pips - all within 13 minutes

Thats the type of trade I like

I am out 100% at 94 - quite happy on that one

EJ

7 07 am

I reckon if we stay under 138 10 area we should be able to scalp sell this pair

We have not gone over 96 still - but will keep an eye on it for end of this TW or next in 12 mins

EU

7 09AM

High this morning 1795 and price now 1792

We are scalp bullish above 1782 and PS is also bullish atm for session

If we do not make a new high over 1797 and 1800 we might be just doing a LH - and a turn to test supports again at 1780 and then 1770 -74 area

EJ

7 12 am

I did come out the scalp buy too early - but when you have nearly 30 pips in the kitty on first scalp of the morning in 13 mins - you do tend to grab the loot :)

Price now at 138 05

I will be looking for scalp sell around the 138 10 area still - if we line up in next TW

5 03 pm

EJ

Never made over 139 31 and after 4 51pm and 25 became a scalp sell confirmed with another low

TW as 7 mins left and so far been to 139 13

We now need over 26 and 31 to be in scalp buys again

Not going to do any more scalping - but was interested with EJ being at this new level

GL

EJ comment 2 hrs ago

See where EJ dropped it - so far 138 30 - now whos left 30% stake on from any scalp sell on EJ prior to LC ??

Those quotes from yesterday that did not appear earlier

a few bears trapped EU...I nearly did

The EU is set up to play games

Its is in a session bull price structure above 1770 -75 - BUT - unless we crack over 1800 next - it could all be false set up to trap more bulls

I will be trading it today - but I will be careful with EU - as its receives the most manipulation - so lock any profits you make on it and be ready for more games

EJ

7 19 am

Price at my sell area

2 mins to new TW

Not in yet - waiting for all to line up - will not scalp sell until we get all the clues and right price

Out at 7 40 am to approx 8 30 am

Will be back then for a few hours

Still cannot scalp sell EJ at 138 16 - will I be able in next few minutes ???

I need to see now under 138 10 and 07 to start scalp selling under 138 20 and so for now - its just not on

Maybe after 7 30 am

Lets see

Status
Not open for further replies.