Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I think many thought EU would test 3720-30 area - its turned at 3760 - If we don't go over 3800 again though - it may then test 60 and lower again

EU - have not liked PA once we went under 74. Glad we stopped at 69 - able to scalp buy from 73 and only holding if we hit above 84. Otherwise will just take what I can get

EA still a scalp buy but PA not user friendly ;-)

This PA today is difficult - ie

Eu over 72 and 74 in scalp buy bias. 91 is a R - and 88 is scalp sell - I have 30% stake still in scalp buy with stop at 77. My dilemma is do I just leave 30% or should i be scalp selling against it ?

Nothing is easy if you are trying to follow the flows - as the market will do its best to throw you out - one way or the other ;-)

Lets see if it stays above 77 - but now if we dont make over 92 and 96 - i will pull the 30% stake scalp buy at what ever high price I can get

EU - the next clue the market might not want to show yet - it will try and hide it - ie

High 95 then lower high 91 - so if 68 went we have a LL and then confirmation we should stay under 90 and go lower

The market will do it best to stay in 74-90 range - just to pee off all traders and put them off guard and then players will work out what is best for them to do next 2 hrs to make the most money ;-))

EU - now under 78 and 80 is scalp sell with 72 then 60 needing to go to hold.

Back over 82 then more scalp buys and a try over 96

Scanning through main pairs - all PA naff and we need something to happen now US on stream

Otherwise it could be just boring last day of the trading year - I hope not - wanted another day like last Friday ;-)

Below 76 we should fall again - but will say - PA is very trying today

Would take 30% sell off if we went back above 79

Below 76 we should fall again - but will say - PA is very trying today

Would take 30% sell off if we went back above 79

Wish I had taken all off at 68 ;-(

Now 71/2 is trying to hold and so it is a scalp buy but should still stay under 79/80

Not going to find out will pull 30% of at 75 - still in small profit - but hardly to plan

EU now for next time window at hr -

Under 71 and 68 more scalp sells for an attempt on low at 59/60

Over 82 - back to scalp buys

In between 72 and 82 - 10 pips - a BT zone - designed to have your money - lol ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.