Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will stay for 7 30 am TW and then 8 00 TW and from 8 20 am out and will then look after 9 00 am

Very quiet for now - not like yesterday early am but GU news at 9 30 am

7 30am

AU

Close now to my scalp sell area of 8120 / 25 as already mentioned prior

Not in yet - but will see if it stays under 25 in this next 9 mins

GU

7 18 am

So far scalped 4 pips - but PA ugly and range only really 11 /12 pips for now

Forget it for now until we see out of this current tight range area

GU

7 40 am

Well after a 7 21 am scalp buy which I did not take I jumped in 3 pips higher and guessed we would finally try and break out the tight range - which we did and then travelled up another 9 pips to 5600

PA still ugly - its now whether we can stay above that range and try again higher

I am out scalp again - not bothering holding any 30% on for now

EU

7 53am

Well I added to my 30% stake buy at 33 and then pulled another 70% off at 2238/9 - and then was taken out both 30% Stakes at 34.

Not in whilst its being manipulated to just take existing buyer out but will look for more scalp buys above the 2220 /25 supports

Needs under supports to get me selling

AU

8120 to 25 is my sell area

So far one drop to 8112 but did not even take it as high so far not really tested the interim R's still

8 00 am

Not a nice last hour

Its been fine for scalping 3 -7 pip moves - but PA ugly and being manipulated by LP

No nice 15 -25 pip move - will there be one this next hour

GU

8 05 am

I suppose you could say that was the best move - fall from 5600 - but I had come out scalp buy and not taken scalp sell - as under another range - but it then broke under low of range - and basically tricked me - as i did not expect that to happen - but under manipulation - then anything goes ;-)

GU

I think its being manipulated before the 9 30 am red Pound news

Its being taken down atm - out of its morning bullish price structure and into the support areas of 5570 /75

Not keen to just go with it - but if we drop under 70 and 65 - I would look at scalp sells on bounces then staying under 85 - if I am around

Will be back for next hr's session after 9 00 am - as news at 9 30 am

EU

7 53am

Well I added to my 30% stake buy at 33 and then pulled another 70% off at 2238/9 - and then was taken out both 30% Stakes at 34.

Not in whilst its being manipulated to just take existing buyer out but will look for more scalp buys above the 2220 /25 supports

Needs under supports to get me selling

Well got that one spot on

Unbelievable really the EU least manipulated this morning

Scalp bought at 24 out 70% at 35 and will leave 30% on scalp buy above 27 for now

See you next hour

Evening Fugazsy

Well you got some pips in the bag - and its not been an easy last 2 hrs - slow stuff

We have red GU news this hr - so hopefully a bit busier

Have a good session

GU

6 59 am

5571 low of yesterday and same price structure for session as EU with morning high at 5597

Supports 5575 to 5585 - above favours scalp buys and a breach under needed to be scalp selling more

GU

7 40 am

Well after a 7 21 am scalp buy which I did not take I jumped in 3 pips higher and guessed we would finally try and break out the tight range - which we did and then travelled up another 9 pips to 5600

PA still ugly - its now whether we can stay above that range and try again higher

I am out scalp again - not bothering holding any 30% on for now

GU

with news now in approx 20 mins - we have tried up again - and got above 5600 to 5607

Above now 86 on pullbacks - i would look for more scalp buys

Would only be selling under supports and under 5575 and 70

Status
Not open for further replies.