Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
With it being slow - its messy and bitty - Liquidity Provider (s) playing with moves and balancing things to make it more difficult - ie

As GU now falls - the EU trying a small bounce up

Greece and Italy they want to pull out (rightly) and every body thinks it will go further,
technicality tells me is oversold, also now is Christmas and strange move can happen, I will try a RR 0f 1:30, just need to find (if)the right spot.

AU

Did not need to test higher interim R's at 32

Stopped at 28 and then from 9 31 was another scalp sell - this time it showed a bit of conviction

It dropped whilst GU fell - but at same time EU was trying to bounce up again

weird manipulation going on

Greece and Italy they want to pull out (rightly) and every body is think it will go further,
technicality tells me is oversold, also now is Christmas and strange move can happen, I will try a RR 0f 1:30, just need to find (if)the right spot.

i will explain how I see EU on the levels in a bit

i will explain how I see EU on the levels in a bit

ok.

I will stop trading for Christmas now, Eu is in the middle of the range, not my cup of tea...... I had a great 6 day consecutive days on those two weeks, only one was a losing one. I will probably be back the 29th.

EU longer view

For now would not hold onto any scalps or longer buys unless we go back over 2275/80 and then 2310 and 2350

Under 2350 and 2310 we are still in down bias of day basis - even though on session bias we are session bullish above 2220

We could even go back up to 2500 and still be in main down daily / monthly bias

But over 2600 and 2700 and staying above 2350 - then that would be a swing changer

For now - yes we might be oversold etc - but price whilst under 2310 and 2350 is still favouring tests under 2250 and 2217

ok.

I will stop trading for Christmas now, Eu is in the middle of the range, not my cup of tea...... I had a great 6 day consecutive days on those two weeks, only one was a losing one. I will probably be back the 29th.

Well Done Fugazsy

Yes i will be in and around today and tomorrow

Then back on 27 th just to have a look

Sometimes 27 to 31 st can be OK

All the very best to you Fzy - compliments of the season and 2015 will be good for you

EU longer view

For now would not hold onto any scalps or longer buys unless we go back over 2275/80 and then 2310 and 2350

Under 2350 and 2310 we are still in down bias of day basis - even though on session bias we are session bullish above 2220

We could even go back up to 2500 and still be in main down daily / monthly bias

But over 2600 and 2700 and staying under 2350 - then that would be a swing changer

For now - yes we might be oversold etc - but price whilst under 2310 and 2350 is still favouring tests under 2250 and 2217

when I say oversold I mean on the daily, not on the 1m tf. This is not about scalping, is about swing.

Attachments

• eu.png
    eu.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 75
Well Done Fugazsy

Yes i will be in and around today and tomorrow

Then back on 27 th just to have a look

Sometimes 27 to 31 st can be OK

All the very best to you Fzy - compliments of the season and 2015 will be good for you

To you too mate and your love ones.

the 27th is Saturday(old man):innocent:

Could make a nice pop back into that range. I do like it also

yes...to the top of the upper channel line, which is the duplicate of the bottom one, from here the distance is 300 pips (about). We see, many bear are committed, a bit of a move up will make them cover, pushing it a bit further and may convince new bulls to have a go....

Could make a nice pop back into that range. I do like it also

I also favour above 2220 /25 support area scalp buying to see if we can make above 2250 and 2280 and even 2300+

Need under 2215 - 10 and 2200 with bounces staying under 2225 / 30 to be placing more emphasis on scalp sells side and holding sells etc

GL

Midday

Will have a look around the 2 news times

EU and GU both trying to turn lower and test supports again

AU kept on trying up - above both previous sell areas - all out of sync etc

See you a bit later

I also favour above 2220 /25 support area scalp buying to see if we can make above 2250 and 2280 and even 2300+

Need under 2215 - 10 and 2200 with bounces staying under 2225 / 30 to be placing more emphasis on scalp sells side and holding sells etc

GL

EU comment from over 3 hrs ago

Price dropped under 2215 and 10 - with no bounce over 20 so far

Exiting 30% stake before news at 2205 now

Status
Not open for further replies.