Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I leave my desk notice EU now up at 2492.

Have left a 30% stake on a buy with stop in profit from 2457 - keep my fingers crossed - but still a win win what ever happens - as long as if it dropped my stop does not get gapped ( dread to think that one lol)

Good Luck Guys

EU comment from over three and half hrs ago

Still in it and moving 30% stake stop on buy into more profit to 2513

If I get taken out - no problem as meanwhile will look for scalps both ways

We need now over 2575 - 80 and 2600 for further rises - but by going over 2500 we have confirmed a HL and HH price structure for this last 2 weeks

Market as not been so kind to me on the GU and EJ - OK - still made profits out of them as my stops were in profit anyway - but both took me out before carrying on with the direction I was trading with

Typical market moves of taking traders out of trades - before then continuing - not bothered though as still over my daily target - and not been here last 3 hours to do anything

EJ

12 44pm

Low so far today 144 99

Then a bounce of 80 + PIPS in under one hour - shame I was not back for that

We should be able to scalp sell under 146 10 area - so will be looking for interim highs over next hour etc

Above 146 85 - needed for a different ball game and staying with more buys for a complete turn up again

GU

12 51pm

Its risen from morning low approx 150 pips this morning up to 5785 area and now at 5750 area

I got taken out my 30% buy by not having too tight a stop in profit - but simplye because the bar stewards used a news excuse to spike down over 30 pips in wrong direction - just to take intraday bull traders out.

Its so obvious - its laughable - but then its all part of the markets games etc etc and so you get use to things like that happening.

For me above 5710 still want to look at more scalp buys on any pullbacks staying above this level

Then back over 5775 and 90 - more scalp buys for 5800 + area.

Would need back under 5700 to come out of a bull price structure session

AU

7 30 am

Another pair in a bullish session price structure above 8210 and 8215

High so far this morning - 8243 and presently at 27 but hopefully we can scalp buy again above 8215 /20 next

Au comment from approx 90 mins ago

Hope you got some scalp buy pips on this one - now up at 48 after a scalp buy at any price above 20 and 22

Pullbacks staying above 8231 are still possible buys again

AU

Left nothing on it whilst I was out

Still the same really in a bull price session above 8215 and 31 - after making 8273 high a few hrs ago

I have taken a scalp buy at 12 51 pm - start of TW at 8244 - but need over 70 to stay with it

Otherwise will pull for what I can get

Notice both US dollar and Canadian dollar red news at 1 30 pm UK time and also some New zealand red news - but time not known

Back for 1 30 pm ish

EU and GU trying to bounce up -5 -10 pips as scalp buys - but not in either on scalps

Uchf and UCad have dropped slightly - but nothing of any real meaning atm

1 37 pm

There as been less action than if there had been no red news - lol - something must be cooking again to try and catch traders out next hour

EU

1 45 pm

Not managed to rise again and now falling to support areas around 2510 and 2500

We really need back over 2535 and 50 to be holding scalp buys on longer and taking new ones

Will see if 2 00 pm TW and supports help keep the EU in the bull session still

EJ

12 44pm

Low so far today 144 99

Then a bounce of 80 + PIPS in under one hour - shame I was not back for that

We should be able to scalp sell under 146 10 area - so will be looking for interim highs over next hour etc

Above 146 85 - needed for a different ball game and staying with more buys for a complete turn up again

So far on the EJ - approx 1 hr later we have not managed to get above 145 91 and its been a quick scalp sell after 1 30 pm news - but drop was only approx 20 pips

Need under 67 and 60 to hold scalp sells on longer for test lower - whereas above 85 and 91 be back in scalp buys

1 52 pm

GU

Seems stronger than EU for now

Price at 5752 and been a scalp buy after news at the 31 area,

Needs over 5771 to stay with scalp buys and for now coming up to the hour - stalling and lacking any conviction - but still a scalp buy above 42 on pullbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.