Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ chart

With levels and dynamic support from main long trendline

183222d1418663631-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-151214.png

EJ - yesterday afternoon - and now chart showing continuation this morning - had to use a 2 min chart to get 2 days on

183242d1418714662-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-161214-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 161214 AM.png
    EJ - 161214 AM.png
    90 KB · Views: 487
AU

7 30 am

Another pair in a bullish session price structure above 8210 and 8215

High so far this morning - 8243 and presently at 27 but hopefully we can scalp buy again above 8215 /20 next

7 41 am

Popping out in 10 mins - but should be back around 8 30 am

Then from 9 15 am - out for 3 hrs this morning - but will be back later on for Lunch / US session

See you in a bit

F

News on Pound - as initially dropped it about 7 pips or so - but now we are seeing it rise again with another morning high so far at 5666

Noticing we have a lot of red news this morning on the UK pound - again at 9 00 am and 9 30 am UK times

Its still in a bullish price session structure - and for now above 5655 and 60 I favour scalp buys and price moving still up higher

Things can change quickly and with Euro news out as well next hr - expect both way movements on theses pairs

GU comment from over 40 mins ago

Finally we see the scalp buy kick in from 58 area and now we have made 72 - I will leave 30% stake on a buy above 60 and exited and banked 70% stake

Dont forget news at 8 00 am on EU as well

See you later

F

I cannot really get into many scalps as out for approx 3 hrs from 9 15 am

Best trade for me so far is the fall again under 146 00 on the EJ to 145 40

Moved my 30% stake stop down to 146 33 now - thats nearly 85 pip of allowance there - like a 27 pip scalp on 100%

Ok re thinking that one going to put it down to 145 89 and risk leaving it on - at least then another 40+ pips in the bag at 30% stake

EU

8 54am

For me its still session bullish above now 2450 /55

Its up at the 2475 / 80 area for now and in a pullback mode that should stay above 55 /60

GU

8 56 am

This pair as a lot of news on it this morning

Its still session bullish above 5635 /40 for me - after so far a 5669 high so far - although the market is trying to shake out weak buyers - like me on my 30% scalp with stop at 60 - and wanting bears in again - to try and then fry them

Dont forget more red Pound news at 9 00 am and 9 30 am UK time this morning

AU

7 30 am

Another pair in a bullish session price structure above 8210 and 8215

High so far this morning - 8243 and presently at 27 but hopefully we can scalp buy again above 8215 /20 next

Au comment from approx 90 mins ago

Hope you got some scalp buy pips on this one - now up at 48 after a scalp buy at any price above 20 and 22

Pullbacks staying above 8231 are still possible buys again

Ok - Getting ready to leave for a trip into Birmingham City Centre - yes still not done all the shopping and got to meet my daughter as well etc etc

Will be back for after Lunch and US session

Stay focused and have a good day

Regards

F

As I leave my desk notice EU now up at 2492.

Have left a 30% stake on a buy with stop in profit from 2457 - keep my fingers crossed - but still a win win what ever happens - as long as if it dropped my stop does not get gapped ( dread to think that one lol)

Good Luck Guys

Ok - Getting ready to leave for a trip into Birmingham City Centre - yes still not done all the shopping and got to meet my daughter as well etc etc

Will be back for after Lunch and US session

Stay focused and have a good day

Regards

F

good luck with that! best tw is 1.00 to 1.30 when people are eating

done for the day...4 trades, 2 wins and two losses, better RR, another positive day, I am getting use to it... Need to get better at my winning percentages, it is about 50% atm, 65 to 70% will do, RR is normally 1:2 and about 4 to 5 trades per day. I am sure once my confidence is raised I can have around 8-10 trades per day maybe adding another pair.

chat later ta

12 29 pm

Hi guys - back for a few hours

Just going to check what I am still in and what's taken me out

Looks like a busy morning again ;-)

Will the do quick reviews for the US session etc - which I hope to be around for at least a couple of hours etc

Hope so far you all made some good pips.

Can see MM seems to have had another busy morning - and Mr Fox with the GU and Dax combinations seems to be going from strength to strength

Fugazsy - you will get there - it takes time and perseverance / commitment / dedication / disciplines / patience etc etc - but you have shown yourself - you can do it and your progress will continue every 100 - 500 - 1000 trades you take

GL for this afternoon to all ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.