Looks as though its interim topped at 5641 area

Now we need to see under 15 and 05 to hold sells on longer

Both supports could give scalp buy bounces again

AU was clear - GU after 3 05 pm scalp buys came in - but EU the teaser

Will not sell it just atm - as it might try the test up and succeed

GL

See you later

5 35 pm

Come to see missed a scalp buy on EU after it did not drop under 88 and 78 - but instead made over 2305 another interim R

Amazed the GU still not made over 5640/41 after EU popped up over 25 pips and even the EJ rose over 18 pips

Crafty move on EU - and I missed it - - shows I have had enough today

For a Monday - a cracking day - and I thought it might have been boring ;-)))

GU

Comments over last 3 hrs or so

Finally we made over 5641 and 45 and now for this TW up at 5663 area

Above 45 and 48 still in scalp bullish mode - its now whether R's will stop it between 65 and 80

EU

Up at 2328 and similar above 15 /17 still scalp bullish on pullbacks

Have managed to get 30% on both these pairs from early on in US session and will move stops in profits well up now - as finished bothering for today ;-)

GU - 130+ pip move up from after Opens

GU - 1 min LR Chart

Its just kept going up most of the day and never turned down under rising supports

182964d1418065523-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-81214-pm.png

Attachments

• GU - 81214 PM.png
    GU - 81214 PM.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 845
Well done with a positive result - although we got to get your win ratios to minimum 60 %

But - if you know and can see what you did wrong then - you will be OK

Ideally if you do say 7 -10 trades in a 4 hr session - one or two small losses - no problem - but keep it under 4 losses and then you know your wins should cover that and make a profit. I am sure you will do 7 trades and get everyone right - but always allow for 1-3 losses working on a 60%+ win ratio

See you tomorrow

Regards

F

F

Yes

I have to thank you to inspire and guide me.

We do not use the same techniques to enter and exit trades but you have showed me that it is possible in term of money management, timeframe and psychological terms.

I still have work to do, but I feel I am on the right path.

Yesterday was a classic example, of my total 9 trades, my first 3 trades were losses. Well instead of placing myself in a reaction mode, I wipe them completely from my mind.

Beside in my first 3 trades valuing the market in the direction of the least resistance was wrong on 2 trades.

Fzsy

Last edited:
EU - 1 Min LR chart for the day - check out comments from am

EU - 1 Min LR chart for today

When price and lrs went above Longer LRs - price structure changed to bullish today after 2270 and 2280

182966d1418066024-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-81214-pm.png

Attachments

• EU -81214 PM.png
    EU -81214 PM.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 671
F

Yes

I have to thank you to inspire and guide me.

We do not use the same techniques to enter and exit trades but you have showed me that it is possible in term of money management, timeframe and psychological terms.

I still have work to do, but I feel I am on the right path.

Yesterday was a classic example, of my total 9 trades, my first 3 trades I were losses. Well instead of placing myself in a reaction mode, I wipe them completely from my mind.

Beside in my first 3 trades valuing the market in the direction of the least resistance was wrong on 2 trades.

Fzsy

Early Good Morning to you Fzy

Nice to hear - yes - its all possible over time and with more experience etc

As long as you can multi trade every day - have a win ratio over 60%+ ( ideally 70%+ but that comes with time ) cut losses quickly - let wins roll and keep some stake on them - you will have a winning method

Some days 3 trades and you might be easily over target

Other days - you might need 5 trades to go into the black - and then even on some days you will take 9 trades - get them all correct and double or treble your target

Stay focused work to your own rules and then you will be on you way and every 500 trades - you will get better - trust me

Regards

F

Early Good Morning to you Fzy

Nice to hear - yes - its all possible over time and with more experience etc

As long as you can multi trade every day - have a win ratio over 60%+ ( ideally 70%+ but that comes with time ) cut losses quickly - let wins roll and keep some stake on them - you will have a winning method

Some days 3 trades and you might be easily over target

Other days - you might need 5 trades to go into the black - and then even on some days you will take 9 trades - get them all correct and double or treble your target

Stay focused work to your own rules and then you will be on you way and every 500 trades - you will get better - trust me

Regards

F

F

Good evening to you too.

Yes, I have added UY as a pair......also GU but my mind could not cope with it all three....maybe later....so I did trade only the first two...

EU - 1 Min LR chart for today

When price and lrs went above Longer LRs - price structure changed to bullish today after 2270 and 2280

182966d1418066024-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-81214-pm.png

Market structure are not very easy to establish for myself, because a new low does not necessary confirm a continuation of the trend, but could indicate the last low and a following HL does not confirm the new trend because it could be just a swing in the range.

To make easier for myself, with a new low I will try to trade the continuation as a PB as a retracement , if it does not happen and continues upwards towards the other extreme I will try to short over there, thinking that it might still be in range but I am taking the trade in the direction of the least resistance (the new low).

When a new HH is printed (new trend) I will think in the opposite way, so like that I will trade trend and range....

Tuesday 9th December 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning all FX Intraday Traders

A busy start to the week yesterday - certainly for a Monday without a lot of red news announcements.

In fact I had thought early AM - I cannot see it being too busy - with not a lot going on and of course a Monday . But thats typical of market play and action - you just never know what might be around the corner or what could happen in the next hour or two

I notice this morning we have red news on the UK Pound at 9 30 am - so will be ready for that one

Normal stuff - quick reviews and updates and levels etc for taking scalp buys or sells and of course price structure bias for the next hour or more.

Please keep refreshing your browser every 30 seconds in busy periods - otherwise you will miss some of the messengers - I did yesterday - several times and it was not until later on I came across them - in some cases over 30 mins later

Stay Focused - take breaks - and Good Luck

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 51 am

This pair as already been busy since 4 00 am - with scalp buys - price rising - and another new high from yesterday at 2341.

That was a 20 pip approx rise from 6 00 am Tw - and by 6 30 am TW - it was a scalp sell from 2339 and I am currently up 8 pips and will look to scalp buy again from 2315 - 20 area

EU

6 53AM

Price structure for this am session is currently bullish above 2305.

Dont let it put you off scalp selling though on pullbacks - OK they might only be worth 5 -15 pips moves - but for me a 10 pip move is a RR of 2 - a great trade.

I will be looking at scalp buys above 2315/ 20 and again above 44 and 48

GU

6 57am

Similar to EU - been moving up since 4 00 am

Stalled at 5665

Pullbacks staying above 45 are scalp buys again and price structure is bullish above 5630 for now

Remember red news at 9 30 am - so be aware of set ups beforehand

EU

6 59AM

I have resisted to scalp buy at 2332 after a 29 stall or interim low

Yes I will look at buys with new highs 3-5 pips above current high at 42 ish - but was preferring to scalp buy lower - ideally 2315 -20 if possible

EJ

7 02 AM

Dropped from 149 76 Sunday evening / Monday - to currently 147 82 - nearly 200 pips

No wonder I like this pair for intraday trading

Currently bearish and scalp sell under 148 11 - but needs under 147 75 and 70 to hold scalp sells on longer

Supports from 147 85 -90 for now

AU

7 08 am

Dropped again after news in the night to 8226 price area

Still session bearish under 8290 and 8300 area with 70 -75 first barriers or R areas on any pullbacks back up above 60

For now range 8220 to 60 - say 40 pips - we need to come out of for more clues etc

UCad#

7 16 am

Noticed it made 1500 - just before 4 00 am and then fell whilst EU / GU etc had been rising

Currently in a range say - 1460 to 1510 - say 50 pips of scalping to go at - but needing a clear breach of either to get proper clue on next direction - as its really in a price session - mid level area for now

EU

6 51 am

This pair as already been busy since 4 00 am - with scalp buys - price rising - and another new high from yesterday at 2341.

That was a 20 pip approx rise from 6 00 am Tw - and by 6 30 am TW - it was a scalp sell from 2339 and I am currently up 8 pips and will look to scalp buy again from 2315 - 20 area

EU

6 59AM

I have resisted to scalp buy at 2332 after a 29 stall or interim low

Yes I will look at buys with new highs 3-5 pips above current high at 42 ish - but was preferring to scalp buy lower - ideally 2315 -20 if possible

EU - comments from half an hr ago approx

left the scalp buy alone and then took another scalp sell at 36 and now price at 23 after making 2320

Not scalp bought yet - could even test 2313 - but favour 15 -17 area atm - but need all the clues to line up

Status
Not open for further replies.