Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all

i'm in with some potential business clients most of today so again apologies for my absence .......

ok the usd is under pressure again.........usd sells in command ..............yen is doing most well today at present ..........

watch the bounce on the usd coming soon .......lets see if it breaches ..........then usd really will have a tough day to handle ...at last until they open later

N

Morning N

Yes will be interesting next hour - and then after 9 00 am with Pound news

Good luck with your potential clients

Tell them you need 2 /3 days a well forex trading as well lol (y)

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning N

Yes will be interesting next hour - and then after 9 00 am with Pound news

Good luck with your potential clients

Tell them you need 2 /3 days a well forex trading as well lol (y)

Have a good day

Regards

F

probably not what they are looking for .....but i'll pull it out the hat if needed :LOL:

Ok 8 07 am - and chicken on holding 30% stakes on EU and GU - taken the pips

Ideally want to scalp buy again a bit lower - but if the pullbacks are over 15 pips - want them as well ;-)

morning all

i'm in with some potential business clients most of today so again apologies for my absence .......

ok the usd is under pressure again.........usd sells in command ..............yen is doing most well today at present ..........

watch the bounce on the usd coming soon .......lets see if it breaches ..........then usd really will have a tough day to handle ...at last until they open later

N

as already discussed above - usd is weak across the board on lower TF's (y)

Attachments

• usd weakness.JPG
    usd weakness.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 149
morning all

N

usd has just hit that support area from last Thursday now as already discussed ...........game on and buckle up on the usd sells in play

N

well the usd is certainly trying to bounce ..........nearly 20 mins of small residual bull action...........but nothing serious .........clock is ticking dude

for my trading style I really want to see the usd try a little selling now and get it rejected .to then pile in on going long usd .........

I reckon its a bacon sarnie morning today - with a mug of tea and brown sauce - luxury - lol

my wife banned me from them but I have secret supplies stashed

warm up the rolls
plenty of real butter slapped on
fry the bacon (smell .........(y))
sauce , vinegar
mug or tea or coffee

add cooked tomatoes if wanted

life doenst get better ..........:p
N

Status
Not open for further replies.