Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 41 am

EU and EJ - both not playing ball and teasing lower in support areas

Typical manipulation here - market wants more bears in to probably fry,

But until we see back over 2263 and 73 on EU we have to see whether supports hold - or let go down to next level at 2235 /40 area

On EJ need over 57 and 62 for scalp buys now and under 53 presume still testing supports

What an amazing chart (even with the disgusting white background :D)!

Hi dearlife

I will admit - I prefer black backgrounds - but after playing with grids and slightly different colours on LR's decided to use the white back ground for a bit

As you know my charts are messy and fairly ugly - but I have got used to all the spaghetti than nowadays even just 3 lrs looks too naked for me

I do blow them up for scalping as well as use the tick charts as well on many occasions

GU chart today showed a change in structure as soon as we got over 5570 /75

Have a good day and week

Regards

F

Will post a few more charts later

Got a lovely set up on EJ and even Swissy - but some of the other pairs a bit messy PA - even messier than my charts lol

Charts are never ugly or messy man, they are always pretty no matter ahaha ;) Yea I understand what you mean, I have also played with colours, etc. I think white backgrounds are for pros and black backgrounds are for people like me - who enter the room with a cup of coffee, see the black background, red, green, orange, yellow, white lines and objects and start feeling important ahaha ;)))

EJ - Tick scalp chart - scalp buys after 10 39 am - sells after 10 48 and 10 51 am

EJ scalp chart - ie a 10 second tick chart

182938d1418036816-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-81214-scalp-tick-chart.png

Attachments

• EJ - 81214 - SCALP TICK CHART.png
    EJ - 81214 - SCALP TICK CHART.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 732
UChf / Swissy - from after 6 00 am - bullish price structure for AM session

UChf - 1 min LR chart

182940d1418037358-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-swissy-81214.png

Attachments

• Swissy - 81214.png
    Swissy - 81214.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 942
Target reached UJ

9 trades 5 losses 4 wins, a positive day, average losses 6 pips, wins 10 pips. Done for the day.

I know what I did wrong, I will adjust to it.....

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 141
Target reached UJ

9 trades 5 losses 4 wins, a positive day, average losses 6 pips, wins 10 pips. Done for the day.

positive pips is all that's needed dude ...........day in day out ........(y)

hmmm

usd is making a little bull noise at low TF levels ...........inevitable as its now sitting on that days low support price line ..beware the bounce

Target reached UJ

Well done with a positive result - although we got to get your win ratios to minimum 60 %

But - if you know and can see what you did wrong then - you will be OK

Ideally if you do say 7 -10 trades in a 4 hr session - one or two small losses - no problem - but keep it under 4 losses and then you know your wins should cover that and make a profit. I am sure you will do 7 trades and get everyone right - but always allow for 1-3 losses working on a 60%+ win ratio

See you tomorrow

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.