Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before I get ready

With EJ now would exit 30% sell stake at 20 if we do try and turn up now - also notice low as gone 30 mins with no breach - another clue as well

on the scalping front the usd looks to be comfortably in bull mode..........plenty of chances to sell the aussies , Cad and even GBP in recent hour or so ..........

Good Morning N

Got to pop out for approx 35 mins or so just before 8 00 am - but then back for a few hours

Yes looks as though EU and GU dont have much strength atm and got 7 pips on a scalp sell after 7 00 am

EU I left alone for now - but EJ been nice after 6 09 am and 6 21 am although it shook me out my 30% trade now ;-(

Have a good day - I reckon it might be slow and so it cherry picking times for me looking for the busy 10 -30 min periods and staying out of boring slow hrs or two

Regards

F

7 46am

AU - missed that pair from after 6 21 am - been another nice faller

Need back over 8300 to look at any scalp buys for now and bounces staying under 8292 - sell again

OK - see you after 8 30 am

usd still rising ..............nice pips around .........you just have to get on the better horses to trade against the greenback ...............euro is currently the sell

Good Morning N

Got to pop out for approx 35 mins or so just before 8 00 am - but then back for a few hours

Yes looks as though EU and GU dont have much strength atm and got 7 pips on a scalp sell after 7 00 am

EU I left alone for now - but EJ been nice after 6 09 am and 6 21 am although it shook me out my 30% trade now ;-(

Have a good day - I reckon it might be slow and so it cherry picking times for me looking for the busy 10 -30 min periods and staying out of boring slow hrs or two

Regards

F

yep

i'm waiting on decision re a consultancy gig ive been negociating for last 2 weeks ...........so may need to respond to some calls soon

back later
N

8 39am

Back now for a few hrs on and off

EU

Bounces staying under 2267 can be scalp sold again - but 2250 area is a support - so look at scalp buys above 53 and then scalp sells under 67 and extreme 78

EJ

8 45am

Well I first took as scalp sell at the 149 30 area and then dropped to 30% but moved my stop down to 20 and got taken out

Entered again just before I left at 8 00 am at 7 51 am at 148 97 with a stop at then in a 1.3 pip profit and down to 30% again within 4 pips

Now price at 148 71 and I exit again .

Pity I had not moved my stop down so close early on - but when you need pips on board better to grab and take and then reenter when you can

8 49 am

EJ again

Ideally we want to take a scalp buy again above 73 and then sell again under 149 04

Will only scalp sell under 73 at 63 and 57 - as 65 -70 is a support area

8 57 am

Totally missed GU scalp buy at 8 30 am TW as was scalping EU and EJ instead

Was still in a 30% stake sell on GU but exited at 58

GU is still in down mode under 5590 and 80 for now - but low as held over 30 mins and so we could be now entering a BTTZ between 5550 and 5585 - 35 pip range just for scalping both ways until a proper break either way out of range

8 39am

Back now for a few hrs on and off

EU

Bounces staying under 2267 can be scalp sold again - but 2250 area is a support - so look at scalp buys above 53 and then scalp sells under 67 and extreme 78

So far in last 15 mins or so only made 2566 on scalp buy so dropped to 30% at 62

Would only exit 30% stake under 55

8 49 am

EJ again

Ideally we want to take a scalp buy again above 73 and then sell again under 149 04

EJ made 81 on scalp buy - but then stopped and caught me out and I was lucky to exit with 2 pips .

Now back in scalp sell mode under 70 and 63 - but not done 57 so far

Would need back over 74 to exit scalp sells atm

8 49 am

EJ again

EJ made 81 on scalp buy - but then stopped and caught me out and I was lucky to exit with 2 pips .

Now back in scalp sell mode under 70 and 63 - but not done 57 so far

Would need back over 74 to exit scalp sells atm

EJ now at 9 16 am

So far made 43 and I am just exiting again to review now

good morning, 5 trades here 3 losses 2 wins my rewards are better still fighting

Hi Fzy

Keep the losses as low as possible and try and let the wins flourish - even if you drop to lower stake to bank over 50 or 70% - then leave say 20 -40% stake on

Have a good session

Regards

F

8 57 am

Totally missed GU scalp buy at 8 30 am TW as was scalping EU and EJ instead

Was still in a 30% stake sell on GU but exited at 58

GU is still in down mode under 5590 and 80 for now - but low as held over 30 mins and so we could be now entering a BTTZ between 5550 and 5585 - 35 pip range just for scalping both ways until a proper break either way out of range

GU

9 21 am

Price now at 5576 - still in my BTTZ range

Will be looking for sells under 85 and say 90 max

Above 5600 - then its turned and would look for more scalp buys

Hi Fzy

Keep the losses as low as possible and try and let the wins flourish - even if you drop to lower stake to bank over 50 or 70% - then leave say 20 -40% stake on

Have a good session

Regards

F

my plan too

Attachments

• mon1.PNG
    mon1.PNG
    4.6 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.