Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think short term traders, scalpers and day traders should not trade the farm pay roll and the day before and maybe take the all week off.

10 02 am

EU

Above 2345/50 - I reckon the EU can still turn up and then if it gets above 2385 - its back to a bull day session

OK - NFP can spike 50 -100 pips both ways if the market wants it to and so thats why 30% stakes left on all day from morning might not work today

If we do drop under 2345 then Its looking more likely we will test under 2300 again

EU comment from nearly 3 hrs ago

Back now for news etc

LOL - BP - OK got the call wrong by 1 pip

EU turned at 2346 not 45

Still that was fortune telling for me - ie above an hr projection - lol

Will we get over 2385 though???

Have not got a clue ;-))

EU - 3 MIN LR chart - over 3 days - pre NFP News

Had to use 3 min chart to cover the period

EU - pre NFP

182880d1417784961-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-51214-pre-nfp-3-min-3-day.png

Attachments

• EU - 51214 Pre NFP - 3 min 3 day.png
    EU - 51214 Pre NFP - 3 min 3 day.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 521
With NFP News in say approx 10 mins - i will not be in a scalp for it - on any pair.

I normally try and most red news announcements to get in within the TW - ie within 9 mins

With the NFP - if it 2 way spike stuff - I might wait until after 20 mins - all depending on the wave movements

First preference will be EU and then GU and then EJ

Will look at Ucad as well - as red news on Canadian dollar as well and then Swissy if it a cert with EU going the other way

Good Luck and be careful as you expect tricks and false sentiment during next 2 hrs

Last NFP of the year as well

EU

1 44 pm

1 41/ 2 pm end of TW was a scalp buy on EU above 83

Would need above 2305 to hold it on longer

Under 75 and 70 then more scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.