Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ trade still safe for now

EU spiked to 2600 - but now - not so convincing - need back over 86 and 90 to confirm more buys - otherwise going to turn down

7 09 am

Under 79 on EU its scalp sell again - its whether 2548 /50 then 2530 etc hold for more bounces up

For holding more buys - now need above 82 and 90

Back in 15 mins

7 30 pm

EU was a scalp sell under 79. It teased up again over 82 - but was not able to carry on or get to 2590 again - so I hope under 79 you sold - and now it testing 2550

Supports are 2550 -47/8 - 40 - 32 - 27 - 2520

Lets see if it tries to break through all of them

Lock in profit - or drop stake size

7 34 pm

Any bounces off supports need back over 72 and 75 to look upon as a turn up being tried again now

We could end up now in a BTTZ - ie from say 2575 to 2520 - ie 55 pips of tease

Had enough now - but will check a bit later

Happy still with EJ ;-)

Good Luck - might see you later and if not in the morning

Regards

F

EU - Chart showing Bull Channel last 2 weeks

EU

15 min Chart with LRs and a 2 week up bull channel

We have seen HL's and HH's with hitting 2599/2600 after the FOMC news

I don't work off the 15 min chart - as the LR's are far too lagging - although not as bad as MA's and for Intraday accuracy you need the tick and one min chart

182128d1416436358-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-2-week-bull-channel-19th-nov-2014.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 2 Week Bull Channel 19th Nov 2014.jpg
    EU - 2 Week Bull Channel 19th Nov 2014.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 459
Forexmospherian

Could you please show me an the end of the day chart (EU), with all your trades in and out with reasons?

Very much appreciated. Thank you.

Forexmospherian

Also, do you only take trades in the "Key Times" or would you take a trade bouncing/breakingout trades with momentum/reaction outside the "Key Times"? Thank you.

Last edited:
Forexmospherian

Could you please show me an the end of the day chart (EU), with all your trades in and out with reasons?

Very much appreciated. Thank you.

Forexmospherian

Also, do you only take trades in the "Key Times" or would you take a trade bouncing/breakingout trades with momentum/reaction outside the "Key Times"? Thank you.

Maybe 85% of all my entries to new scalps are at key times in the time window - give or take a minute

There will always be a few trades that fall just outside the TW's mainly at 15 mins past and 15 mins too the hour - but not many - and some days or weeks - none

I did do a 1 min chart showing 5 -6 scalps up to late afternoon?

Are you meaning over and after the 7 00 pm FOMC news ? - if so yes can add that later on a 1 min chart

Have a good day

Regards

F

Thursday 20th November 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning all FX Intraday Traders

A long - but in the end busy day yesterday with the later news

Not checked today's calender yet - but will in next 10 mins or so

Normal stuff today - with more charts as well on the EU and the EJ

Have a great day

Regards

F

EU

6 55AM

Price remained fairly flat last night - above 2500 - but under approx 2550

After the news last night we did spike to 2599 /2600 - but struggled to get over 75 /80 and then slowly retraced to the 2525 -50 area most of the time

Check out the bull channel on the chart I posted last - and see what level we could fall to - and still be in the up channel ?

Maybe 85% of all my entries to new scalps are at key times in the time window - give or take a minute

There will always be a few trades that fall just outside the TW's mainly at 15 mins past and 15 mins too the hour - but not many - and some days or weeks - none

I did do a 1 min chart showing 5 -6 scalps up to late afternoon?

Are you meaning over and after the 7 00 pm FOMC news ? - if so yes can add that later on a 1 min chart

Have a good day

Regards

F

Forexmospherian

Good morning.

Thank you.

What ever you got will do, in your own time.

Have a great day

Fz

EJ

6 59 AM

Nearly made 149 00 - 148 95 ish and stayed then above 148 65 ish

Still bullish - but will do an updated chart - as we could still have another 100 + PIP pullback and stay above the up trendline support

Good morning everybody. Isn't it sad to discover that the best trades are the ones kept overnight? Less is more, they say. F where is your current SL on EJ? I went in at 147.83 yesterday and I can only see a 148.54 to rise it up, at the mo.

GU

7 02 am

The move so far this morning - been a scalp sell and still is this morning with price falling 17 pips since 6 30 am

The actual sell as been after the news - and theh after 3 30 am - no was not up or about to get it ;-)

Supports at 5635 to 45 next

Good morning everybody. Isn't it sad to discover that the best trades are the ones kept overnight? Less is more, they say. F where is your current SL on EJ? I went in at 147.83 yesterday and I can only see a 148.54 to rise it up, at the mo.

Morning NF

Normally the best trading times are always - none Asian period - at least 80% of the time - but of course you do get some good nights - especially on the East pairs such as the Yen and AU and NU etc

Still got to reset my EJ new stop - as not moved it up from last night - and so way behind atm

Will check out and let you know in next 10 mins - along with update on calender

Have a good day

Regards

Calender at 7 13 am

Could be a busy morning - 3 red news announcements - 2 on the EU at 8 00 and 8 30 am

Then one on the UK Pound at 9 30 am - then as normal over lunchtime

With regards to EJ - its now another new high at 149 13 - but will give a load of space and only move my 30% buy stop up to 147 85

I reckon I will review it again after say 11 00 am and after 3 00 am this afternoon

7 16 am

EJ

I think my first concern would be pullbacks under 148 60 and 50

If that happened then would move stop up to 148 25 and say if I get stopped so be it - still loads of positive pips in there

Also I will add scalps to EJ today as well - and look at GJ with the 9 30 am news

Status
Not open for further replies.