Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

9 36 pm

Classic example of a change at start of a Time Window - ie 9 21 am

Now from low 2482 and scalp buy above 83 area - price at 2501/ 2 - ie 20 pip rise

We needed over 2503 to hold really - BUT this bounce is strong enough - so any pullbacks should stay above 88 /90

Also now look for 30 mins with no breach of low at 9 20am ish and 2482

9 55 am

EJ scalp buy started from 9 30 am and 144 80

Japan still in a recession according to latest news - unexpected by the third largest economy in the World

Notice the UCad is odd one out - not topped at 9 21 am or 9 30 am - Swissy did for now

New hour now at 10 00 am - and so lets see if we get any HL's and HH's from lows now on EU / GU / AU and even the EJ

not me...:(, I should have covered only 70% on my GU short......:cry:

Anyway.. that was the only mistake.I will not emotions get over me, I am playing cautious, now I will be looking @ 2502

Right or wrongly I skipped this short, I did not like the reaction...early day for me, I like to keep this as a positive day.....

Done trading for the day. :)

Right or wrongly I skipped this short, I did not like the reaction...early day for me, I like to keep this as a positive day.....

Done trading for the day. :)

Keep safe Fugazsy

If yoo can look at over say 10 trades in a day - then never worry if you have 2 or3 bad ones - as generally on 10 + you will get a few runners that might make you 15 or even 25+ pips - cancelling out any losses of say 5 pips etc

Well Done

Everyday you will progress - you will have bad sessions - we all do ( well not too often nowadays - but I did have them ) - but with discipline and control - you will always overcome them

Regards

F

EU

10 05 am

Need to see now above 2497 and 2507 to hold on or take new scalp buys

Low held 30 mins - but if we get no 97+ then during next 25 mins could test low and supports again

Keep safe Fugazsy

If yoo can look at over say 10 trades in a day - then never worry if you have 2 or3 bad ones - as generally on 10 + you will get a few runners that might make you 15 or even 25+ pips - cancelling out any losses of say 5 pips etc

Well Done

Everyday you will progress - you will have bad sessions - we all do ( well not too often nowadays - but I did have them ) - but with discipline and control - you will always overcome them

Regards

F

Forexmospherian

(y)

Fz.

10 17 am

EJ

Now nearly up 30 pips from 9 30 am scalp buy ( I am only up 26 pips atm )

I would hope to sell again under 145 30 or 35 - as lot of R;s from 35 to 50 area

EU

10 20 am

Officially in a BTTZ area now

low hled over 30 mins - but interm high held for over 30 mins - so stale mate - tease zone - designed and set up to catch us out

Will leave alone until over 2507 and 2511 or under low by at least 3 /5 pips

GU

10 25 am

Also in a BTTZ range

Only EJ for me still OK - looking for a scalp sell next when this scalp buy finishes - and it should do maybe in the TW or under 145 30 /35 max

I notice there is also dynamic R at 23 - 26 area - and we made 22 so far

On the EJ - i am looking for a scalp sell next - but - if we did break through my sell area - another one at 145 50 /60 area

You can only hold buys on really overs say 65 and 70 for then 145 80 or 146 00 next R's

11 00am

Exited my EJ scalp buy at 145 23 - maybe too early - but still looking for a scalp sell

We have dynamic R 's at 22 -25 and the static R's at 30 -35 and all the way up to 55 /60

Atm need to see under 18 and 16 to be scalp selling - so still not ready

Maybe I have jumped the gun and we can still rise a bit more ??

EJ

145 26 at 11 01 am - was a scalp sell - but as mentioned need under 18 and 16 to hold on longer

11 08 am

We only made 145 20 - not low enough - and then bounced

Still not ready - maybe if we stay under 30 or 33 it will be OK - but the market is not being easy atm - with many BTTZ areas

EU and GU not under their main interim lows of this morning and still trying up - maybe the EJ is not ready to roll over yet

11 14 am

EU - range now 2480 to approx 2540 /50 area - ie maybe 60 -70 pips

A scalp buy still for now above 90 - but a sell under 2540 /50 area

Will be popping out after 11 30 am and then back for early US session and Draghi speach etc

Status
Not open for further replies.