Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Fo. and Fu., yes I am lazy to type it all ;)
Once again good mid term trade at the beginning of the day for almost all pairs.
As I speak EU is taking a small dive, think there is a lot of resistance coming up, 2512 2500 2490 ...

EJ

8 36 am

Been very nice as a scalp buy from either 7 09 am or 7 21 am as a scalp buy

I exited full stake at 21 area - as wanted the pips in kitty. Bad move should have left 30% stake on as now tested 45/46 - shame - but thats trading - finding the best compromise - without taking a loss

EJ

From 145 45 to 60 is all R area - so hope to be able to find a nice scalp sell

This present one under 43 maybe might bounce - and I have missed it - but hope we might get one from say 55 area again

Once again good mid term trade at the beginning of the day for almost all pairs.
As I speak EU is taking a small dive, think there is a lot of resistance coming up, 2512 2500 2490 ...

GM Sunwest

Yes lot of supports from 2490 to 2510/12 area and also on the UChf a lot of R;s as well - so maybe turn from start of next TW or in next hour

Have a good day

Regards

F

Sun

Good morning.

Yes there is a lot of support from Friday Pa.

Price went back in the flag of the Friday's bull flag. Looking at the big picture seem that the line of least resistance is upwards..... seems...

Dollar index had turned from its high, would be interesting to see what will happens @ 8757 (if)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
8 58 am

Ideally we now need to find an interim high - or low - that's lasted 30 mins with no breach - that will be a good clue for changes ahead

9 02 am

Looks as though it was across the board - ie US dollar strength - exactly on hour change

Spikes or moves like this happen 90% of the time exactly on the hour or on the half hour

Hope you have either been still in a sell on one or more pairs - ie EU / GU / AU / EJ - or even a buy on UCad / UChf

We maybe cannot just be so sure with the EU - as it being manipulated so much

Under 2515 should be another sell - but - nothing is certain on this pair - 2500 area and 2490 and 2485 all support areas - and I do expect tries back up - as this drop is just to get more bears in this morning - before the market looks at frying them again - as some level

GU

9 10 am

Dropped now to 5637 - with more supports at 25 and 30

We really need a bounce over 67 and 70 to think a turn will be on - but thats over 30 pip up - so any scalp buys might only be 5 -15 pip moves

GU

9 10 am

Dropped now to 5637 - with more supports at 25 and 30

We really need a bounce over 67 and 70 to think a turn will be on - but thats over 30 pip up - so any scalp buys might only be 5 -15 pip moves

Another great tip Fo., most people will only be trading in the direction of the move. Even though it is safer and on average gives you over 50% odd, still I feel that you are right and corrections /retracements can be taken with a lower pip target and for all we know, one day it will be a bottom ;).

EJ

From 145 45 to 60 is all R area - so hope to be able to find a nice scalp sell

This present one under 43 maybe might bounce - and I have missed it - but hope we might get one from say 55 area again

EJ comment from over 3o mins ago

Missed initial scalp sell under 43 - as I was wanted to see one from a higher price

Now got in after 9 00 am drop and knowing under 35 it would fall again

Price now at 9 15 am 144 93 - so basically 50 pip scalp sell - but I only have managed to get 26 pips so far - but must not complain - It's a busy Monday morning (y)

We maybe cannot just be so sure with the EU - as it being manipulated so much

Under 2515 should be another sell - but - nothing is certain on this pair - 2500 area and 2490 and 2485 all support areas - and I do expect tries back up - as this drop is just to get more bears in this morning - before the market looks at frying them again - as some level

EU at 9 22 am now

Dropped to 2482 atm

I still will be looking for scalp buys above 2462-65 area - or even from 2475+

I would only think the move will continue under 2450 and 2430 - as I just see that as false sentiment to catch out new bears

The market as taken their stops out above 2565 -75 now - and will now want to take out all the new bulls from Fridays stops out

That's how it works - forget Fundamentals - they are just the excuse lol

9 02 am

Looks as though it was across the board - ie US dollar strength - exactly on hour change

Spikes or moves like this happen 90% of the time exactly on the hour or on the half hour

Hope you have either been still in a sell on one or more pairs - ie EU / GU / AU / EJ - or even a buy on UCad / UChf

not me...:(, I should have covered only 70% on my GU short......:cry:

Anyway.. that was the only mistake.I will not emotions get over me, I am playing cautious, now I will be looking @ 2502

EU at 9 22 am now

Dropped to 2482 atm

I still will be looking for scalp buys above 2462-65 area - or even from 2475+

I would only think the move will continue under 2450 and 2430 - as I just see that as false sentiment to catch out new bears

The market as taken their stops out above 2565 -75 now - and will now want to take out all the new bulls from Fridays stops out

That's how it works - forget Fundamentals - they are just the excuse lol

there are bit like dope giving to the masses to keep them unconscious...:eek:

not me...:(, I should have covered only 70% on my GU short......:cry:

Anyway.. that was the only mistake.I will not emotions get over me, I am playing cautious, not I will be looking @ 2502

We have had a few tricks this morning - deliberately caused to unsettle all traders

Yes - always play safe than sorry - EU caught me before 7 30 am on a scalp buy that was up 4 pips - then suddenly dropped - Ok I managed to pull at break even - but that was my first clue that the manipulators were at work

Status
Not open for further replies.