Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

10 47 AM

Made 2472 on up move - pulling back - missed scalp sell - but above 46 /50 should be another scalp buy

yes I have 55, but the retracement was a bit too strong for me, maybe another test forming a DB bull flag.....maybe...I will see the reaction...

EJ

exited 30% stake on sell after 10 00 am - as its back to scalp buys

Would need back over 80 /85 to think a turn is on - so we should be able to sell again under these levels- depends on time and PA etc

Comment approx 25 -30 mins ago

Still not made R area - now at 67 with 72 high so far

yes I have 55, but the retracement was a bit too strong for me, maybe another test forming a DB bull flag.....maybe...I will see the reaction...

Whats nice my spread on EU is presently 0 3 of a pip - with then a low commission as well - any move over 3 pips I can make profit on

52 /3 at end of last TW was a scalp buy and now need above 66 to hold it on longer - otherwise - I grab what I can as profit

got in made 2 pips.....I think I did wrong. never mind....

As long as you would have pulled if it went under say 50 or not allow a loss of 3-5 pips - then you were fine

The trick is accept small losses and then try and make a few nice wins of over 10 or 20 pips during the good trades

Whats nice my spread on EU is presently 0 3 of a pip - with then a low commission as well - any move over 3 pips I can make profit on

52 /3 at end of last TW was a scalp buy and now need above 66 to hold it on longer - otherwise - I grab what I can as profit

mine 1.2 not commission, on my other is 1

more than 1 is not good for this kind of trading in my opinion.

we have touched 66 now - and I drop to 30% stakes and hold on above 54 - as still nice profit on 70% part - and a small profit locked in 30% stake - what ever happens now

As long as you would have pulled if it went under say 50 or not allow a loss of 3-5 pips - then you were fine

The trick is accept small losses and then try and make a few nice wins of over 10 or 20 pips during the good trades

yes I like your idea of 70-30.....if it goes your way can double the RR, if it does not and move enough you take a good chunk away....

yes I like your idea of 70-30.....if it goes your way can double the RR, if it does not and move enough you take a good chunk away....

I have many 30% stakes do over 200 pips - and 1 over 700 pips and early on this year on the Eur/Aud - made over 1000 pips - of a initial scalp with a 5 pip stop - amazing

You can play with % I dont go for 50 /50 but I think 60 to 75% on initial scalp is best then 25 to 40% on the 30% part is profitable and if on say 6 lots or anything over 3 lot scalps - then its still very good returns

GU

11 08 am

5835 to 50 is all support area

I would hope this hour or next we can scalp buy from above supports

Currently at 5862

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forexmospherian View Post
EU

11 11 am

Not looking so good for trying over 67 - 70

price now at 61 and I will pull if we stay under 63 and try and test under 57 now

66 might be a LH - although we could not be going into a BTTZ tease area - to try and catch all intraday traders out
Within 3 mins - we are now back over 63 and 66 testing 72

That I will have on 30% stake and try and enter again on 100% stake on a pullback

Posted in wrong thread - silly me

EU

11 19 am

Out 30% scalp buy part from 53 to 71

Will look at another scalp buy above 61 on 100% stake next

Under 58 and 54 forget scalp buys as thats scalp sell area

Missed this one, the reaction was perfect....it was calling " come and grab the money"

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 97
I have many 30% stakes do over 200 pips - and 1 over 700 pips and early on this year on the Eur/Aud - made over 1000 pips - of a initial scalp with a 5 pip stop - amazing

You can play with % I dont go for 50 /50 but I think 60 to 75% on initial scalp is best then 25 to 40% on the 30% part is profitable and if on say 6 lots or anything over 3 lot scalps - then its still very good returns

yes

EU

11 25 am

Now got through R area of 70 -75 and made 2491 so far

Back down to 30% stake on new scalp buy - in late - only got 77

Out in a bit - but will be back over lunch time

GU - 5847 might be interim low or if not 43 /45 area

Under 39 and 37 be in more scalp sells - but for now over 43 - I reckon it might try to turn up again

Good Luck

See you later

F

Out in a bit - but will be back over lunch time

GU - 5847 might be interim low or if not 43 /45 area

Under 39 and 37 be in more scalp sells - but for now over 43 - I reckon it might try to turn up again

Good Luck

See you later

F

I am done for the day mate...be good.:)

Last edited:
EU

11 25 am

Now got through R area of 70 -75 and made 2491 so far

Back down to 30% stake on new scalp buy - in late - only got 77

F

When you have a bit of time could you please explain to me what do you consider or what are you looking for at a specific bounce level for you to enter a trade? Thanks, I will read it tomorrow my time. Ta.

F

Status
Not open for further replies.