2550 is also support - but under there then back to 2525 -33 supports again

ok...you right it did swept a "destra e a manca"

entered long just before the news lost 5 pips

then short covered 70 @ +10 and SL to be

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 71
We now have GU been trying up - and EU under 55 and 50 and falling to next support area - dont you just love this market with all its tricks lol

I cannot scalp more than one pair. I get all messed up..:confused:

Stay with one pair - especially with EU and GU now out of sync

I never scalp more than 3 pairs - and then they all have to be correlated and in sync with direction

With 30% stakes - then if your stops are in profit its possible to get on even 5 or more pairs and not worry etc

EJ

my best so far - just kept on falling since 6 30 am and 8 00 am - up now approx 50 pips - but most of it on 30% stakes

Will look for changes maybe this next hour

bit of a fight here @40, bulls have gained same space.....bears may try to push to the recent low

Stay with one pair - especially with EU and GU now out of sync

I never scalp more than 3 pairs - and then they all have to be correlated and in sync with direction

With 30% stakes - then if your stops are in profit its possible to get on even 5 or more pairs and not worry etc

make sense....I need to feel...If I view too many, I lose the pulse...if you know what I maen

9 55 am

We have more Red UK Pound news at 10 30 am this morning

Going to have a break before then and be ready for hopefully some more nice moves from 10 30 am to 11 00 am or so

GU as not been able to make over 36 so far - a LH again - out all scalp buys on it - i loaded above 17 and 22 having thought 40 might be on

See you an bit later

Status
Not open for further replies.