Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

8 48 am

We really need back over 82 and 87 to hold any scalp buys on longer - I just drop to 30% stake and leave stop in 3 pips of profit - and then I can forget for now and look for other trades

I am then in a win win - what ever happens

how do you know is manipulation?

I would suggest its the liquidity suppliers holding back on orders etc - as they see everything going through and can use larger orders to play with - when they want

To put a 500 lot order on can take anything from a few minutes to an hr to get in the markets

Who decides on when it hits - they are the bar stewards ;-)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 134
hey all .............

sorry gang ..........got to sort out my wifes car so out for most of today........... :sneaky:

make pips for me
N

EJ

7 02 am

Still my favourite intraday pair and yesterday it was good for me - most of the day

Got in again at 144 09 and although it made 144 69 - I exited my 30% in the end at 144 46

Dropped approx 100 pips over Asian session and now back around the 144 00 area

Under the LH of 144 45 - I favour more pullbacks at if it can break supports at 143 90 area and then 60 -65

EJ

comment from nearly 2 hours ago

Its been a sell from both 6 30 am and 8 00 am TW

Once under 90 its now dropped in last 20 mins down to 66 so far

Bounced atm - but should be able to scalp sell again under ideally 85

I would suggest its the liquidity suppliers holding back on orders etc - as they see everything going through and can use larger orders to play with - when they want

To put a 500 lot order on can take anything from a few minutes to an hr to get in the markets

Who decides on when it hits - they are the bar stewards ;-)

Interesting.....I need to know more.

Interesting.....I need to know more.

Just watch the news today on many of the tricks the big banks have been up to - they have now been fined 2 billion - will they even notice that - but now in future it will be made a criminal offence - that might change things at some point

30% stooped @ BE

Yes similar

I would only reenter now if we make over 78 and then stay above 65 on pullbacks

We should stay above 58 /9 as over 30 mins from low now - but the low can then be breached after an hr of posting - if the market wants it to

9 30 am and 10 30 am - 2 red news items on the pound

So will be looking more at GU - as we should get some reactions - I hope

Yes similar

I would only reenter now if we make over 78 and then stay above 65 on pullbacks

We should stay above 58 /9 as over 30 mins from low now - but the low can then be breached after an hr of posting - if the market wants it to

I feel the same above 75 long.....but this can dance from 65 to 75 for a bit.....

quick watering the plant for me...back soon

GU is in a 45 pip range - we need over 5950 for more rises and under 5905 to look at holding scalp sells on for lower

Structure still favours higher from yesterday - but that can all change at any time

I feel the same above 75 long.....but this can dance from 65 to 75 for a bit.....

quick watering the plant for me...back soon

OK

EU might be assisted by GU news in 20 mins

Above 75 and 78 and 85 - all scalp buys etc

Under 55 and 48 - scalp sells then

In the middle - ie 60 to 70 - tease price area

GU is in a 45 pip range - we need over 5950 for more rises and under 5905 to look at holding scalp sells on for lower

Structure still favours higher from yesterday - but that can all change at any time

The fall kept going and did not stop at first interim supports around 5905

Price now at 5896 and under 5906 - still favour more tests lower

next supports at 80 /85

UK Pound news in 6 mins or so

Will not be in scalps for news - but hope to get it within 9 mins after announcements - depending on the PA

Status
Not open for further replies.