Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
This red Cad news in 3 mins - I reckon UCad might have peaked at 1425/26 area - as a double top

Its a sell under there with supports over 1370 and 80

3 33 pm

Cad trying up again now - no real conviction for now - will leave alone

EU made 2560 and stalled

Not in for now and out at 3 50pm on school run

Might call it a day - but will pop back after 4 30 pm or 5 00 pm

Hope you also have had some good pips

Not been easy again - but there will always be some nice moves during the day - its just being there to have them

Regards

F

eu finally readable

Attachments

• 08.PNG
    08.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 76
hey all

been out and about today .............I see the usd has been pretty canny today ......nothing like the run yesterday gave (eventually)...........hope all went well

for anyone interested here a look at what was on offer ...........you could have traded usd up and down but overall I suspect I would have followed the sells today when presented .......tough though as not much popped up on EU especially

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-2263.html#post2428528

later
N

usd has been trying south again last 30 mins or so ................Cad was the buy

i cannot begin to express how irksome it is to sit down and whip this off on demo.

Attachments

• irk.PNG
    irk.PNG
    27.6 KB · Views: 68
Excellent achievement, yes I am sure you should be able soon to achieve the same on a real account consistently. Seems to be one of the hardest part ?

well, i just dont know. sometimes no problem sometimes problems. i am the variable that unfortunately, is causing the problem

6 22 pm

Sorry did not pop in early

Major M - dont worry - you will always have mistakes - you can never by 100% on 20+ trades a day all the while

For me I had taken 13 trades within 3 hrs this morning - busy - but small stuff and a couple of errors

By end of day - way over my average at 25 trades - with 8 being 30% stuff left on

I had 4 bad scalps - worst one 4 pips and still made 176 pips by end of my trading prior to 4 00 pm

That total includes double counts on part stakes - but still well over target

I am not worried about a few losses - I would not like say 7 or 8 a day - as too much work to get back positive etc - but 1 to 4 a day is just par for course.

If you get 5 losses or more - make sure you have had at least 2 breaks and back in another period

IE - EU today - spent over 5 hrs trying to pee all traders off - teasing and playing - but then for an hour or so - was easy peasy

That's all part of the market games - ie unsettle traders - put them into bad mindset etc etc

You have to just say - no problem keep losses as small as possible - 1 -3 pip losses are nothing - even if you were on $50 a pip - but 5 losses at 10 pips each - then you would be in trouble

Hope to see you around tomorrow MM - and N - If you are about look forward to us going through a pair or 2 for some scalps etc etc

As you know everyone can join in - and dont worry about getting things wrong - just say F got 6 wrong last Monday and 4 today - along with normally at least 15 in a week

As long as you double / treble or quadruple the number of wins - then happy days ;-))

Regards

F

6 22 pm

Sorry did not pop in early

Major M - dont worry - you will always have mistakes - you can never by 100% on 20+ trades a day all the while

For me I had taken 13 trades within 3 hrs this morning - busy - but small stuff and a couple of errors

By end of day - way over my average at 25 trades - with 8 being 30% stuff left on

I had 4 bad scalps - worst one 4 pips and still made 176 pips by end of my trading prior to 4 00 pm

That total includes double counts on part stakes - but still well over target

I am not worried about a few losses - I would not like say 7 or 8 a day - as too much work to get back positive etc - but 1 to 4 a day is just par for course.

If you get 5 losses or more - make sure you have had at least 2 breaks and back in another period

IE - EU today - spent over 5 hrs trying to pee all traders off - teasing and playing - but then for an hour or so - was easy peasy

That's all part of the market games - ie unsettle traders - put them into bad mindset etc etc

You have to just say - no problem keep losses as small as possible - 1 -3 pip losses are nothing - even if you were on $50 a pip - but 5 losses at 10 pips each - then you would be in trouble

Hope to see you around tomorrow MM - and N - If you are about look forward to us going through a pair or 2 for some scalps etc etc

As you know everyone can join in - and dont worry about getting things wrong - just say F got 6 wrong last Monday and 4 today - along with normally at least 15 in a week

As long as you double / treble or quadruple the number of wins - then happy days ;-))

Regards

F
yep will tune in and follow your choices.

Wednesday 5th November 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Day Traders

Bonfire Night later on - so lets see if we can turn the heat up today and have a cracking day

Normal Stuff - Quick reviews on pairs I plan to intraday trade along with new levels to look for pullbacks and breaches for scalps and Intraday short term trades between 7 and 25+ pips

Have a good day - and all input etc welcome on any FX pair

Regards

F

6 51 am

Basically last few hrs - dollar strength - yen weakness

The EU / GU / AU all been falling since 4 and 5 00 am - I was not up then - but have already been able to catch some scalp sell pips from the 6 30 am TW on both GU and EU

I will update levels next as they will be important today

Status
Not open for further replies.