Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

6 56 am

Peaked so far at 2576 - LH this morning at 2566 and now fallen to 2528 as I type and under 36 still a scalp sell with me entering a sell at 43

Supports at 2530 - then 2522 then 2510 - and 2500/2

We need to stay above ideally 22 area - certainly 2500 and 2510 - to keep a HL than yesterday for price structure in a up mode

We need above 2540 to hold scalp buy on for a larger move

Take what you can get if we stall in the 35 -40 area

Will check out GU and AU now

UChf as breached an R at 9604 /6 area and now next main R at 9617 -20 area - approx 8 pips above

Therefore EU / GU / AU might all have another 5 -10 pips of fall in them from 6 58 am

hard work............cad and yen are the trading pairs against USD....wheres the damn Europeans when you need them ?

hard work............cad and yen are the trading pairs against USD....wheres the damn Europeans when you need them ?

Yesterday we had the UCad rising like mad - whilst the UCHF actually fell - showing Cad being so weak compared to strength of swissy

Markets love trying to muck all the correlations up in some way - when they can get away with it - anything to have traders money lol

7 17 am

EU for now as decided to stop at 2524/5 and this now looks it might be trying to hold

Trouble is only 3 pips lower than first stop at 6 58 am

We could have more clues now - if w ecan get above 36 and 40

Yes

Theres the clue on the EU

GU and AU all turned up from first stall as well

So all 3 could have been scalp buys - I am only in 1 - too early for brain to be fully functioning lol

Status
Not open for further replies.