Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone.
Lol Dearlife, well he is now in profit. EU rising quick at 10.27... oh no wait Bar stewart?

Yes (s)he says on his thread (s)he exited at 2508 but made over $55k with profit off GJ trade as well

Meanwhile - she works in massage parlour - yes she says she is a she lol

What a laugh

GU

9 38 am

Cannot scalp buy it just yet but the 30 + pip spike down I reckon was just for players to buy lower and take out existing retail buyers

Would need to see under 5980 and 75 to think it did really want lower

Having to ignore GU atm

This PA etc is just totally being played with

Cannot trust it atm

GU comments

Made nothing on GU bouncing back up to 6008 area again from 80 area

Just could not trust the PA etc - a bit like EU - being played with

Would still like to scalp buy it again on falls staying above 5990 now

On EJ - I am trading against myself really

Have 30% stakes on a sell and a 100% stake on a scalp buy which I am now out of at 93

On EJ - I am trading against myself really

Have 30% stakes on a sell and a 100% stake on a scalp buy which I am now out of at 93

It seems to me that this is an important reason why you ace at intraday trading F. Enjoying very low risk of 4-7 pips Trades, and if it goes in your direction then TP and leave 30% on to capture the bigger move with more conservative stops at medium resistance and trade as normal the possible replacements in the other direction to capture a big chunk of all moves of the market with minimal risk (y)

It seems to me that this is an important reason why you ace at intraday trading F. Enjoying very low risk of 4-7 pips Trades, and if it goes in your direction then TP and leave 30% on to capture the bigger move with more conservative stops at medium resistance and trade as normal the possible replacements in the other direction to capture a big chunk of all moves of the market with minimal risk (y)

Ok I found a term for it ;):
Continuously Leveraging low risk opportunities with high RR ratio while bi-directionally compounding profits virtually risk free. :whistling

11 21 am

Depending on EJ staying under 142 05 on this last rise - otherwise will have to close my 30% sell stake as I want some profit off it

GU was a scalp buy from 5990 - as suggested previously but whether it can make over 10 pips - dont know

11 28 am

EU

Never made over high of 2530 and since pulled back

A buy again still on pullbacks staying above 2500 - but still a sell under 22.

Basically back into a new BTTZ of 2533 to 2508 - approx 25 pips again

Ok I found a term for it ;):
Continuously Leveraging low risk opportunities with high RR ratio while bi-directionally compounding profits virtually risk free. :whistling

Hi SW

Sorry missed your posts

Nice terminology - like it

Yes - I think that's half the battle - being able to profit from all moves - one way or the other

It can be mighty confusing at times - but then it can all make sense when it works right

Sir Gissachance another Forexmospherian - who occasionally comes on this site calls it PPND ( pyramid and peel but never dump )

I am not at that stage yet - but hopefully - one day

Regards

F

12 23 pm

News in just over an hour on US Dollar and Cad at 1 30pm

Got a problem on UCad charts on FXPro - not agreeing and updating with Dukascopy charts ??

Might have to reboot etc

Will be back for next hr

See you later

1 15pm

News in 15 mins apprx

Cad nearly made a new high of 1418 for now and dollar strength on Uchf flat for now

EU still above 2500 and 2508 which is session scalp bullish

Gu needs above 6010 and 15 for further rises

EJ at 1 18pm

Had to drop my 30% scalp sell as we did not make under 70 again - and then above 141 90 as scalp bullish

R's at 142 05 up to 25 - will await news before taking any new scalp

1 32pm

Cad dropped nearly 20 pips from its high at 1425

Eu still trying up at 2524

GU - caught it breaching R at 6010

Status
Not open for further replies.