Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

If we cannot buy around 6125 again - then next supports at 6115 /17 - another maybe scalp buy area if it lines up with time windows

3 07 pm ( 4 07pm in old money ;-) ) prices back in ranges and falling on EU / AU / GU but EJ - teasing more and need more clues to say its rise might be over

pete are your fingers charged up with extra super strength duracel batterys

Hiya BP

straight to the mains 240 volt lol

EJ peaked 2 mins late at 3 11 pm whereas others high's now gone over one hr with no breaches

Boring for now

Will pop back next hr I reckon

I suppose not to bad for a Monday though;)

Hi N

some lovely scalp waves today - but PA not that nice for swing traders as so many ups and downs

If you look at EU - its at approx same level on price as at 7 00 am this morning in fact higher - but as actually moved over 120 pips - scalp wise

ie up say 25 pips down 50 pips and now back up 50 pips

Our objective would be less than 5 trades to catch at least 70 pips of the 120 + pips

usd made following moves today so far

Asian opening - 2.30am (Sell)
2.30 - 7.30 (buy)
7.30 - 9am (sell)
9am - 10.30 (buy)
then selling .....really commencing around 11.30

N

Yes out of sync - about 4 mins too early - or you might say 8 mins too late from last TW

yes watching TW and my own phases...........I am always trying to tie in the usd change with an (opposing direction) 2nd currency move/change ..that gives me usually 3-5 pips on a good change

N

Back to tricks again

Interesting GU last interim low lasted now over 30 mins - so that favours higher this half hr and EU not quite 30 mins on its interim low

Back to tricks again

Interesting GU last interim low lasted now over 30 mins - so that favours higher this half hr and EU not quite 30 mins on its interim low

gbp is a weak weak puppy at present ...........needs something if you are hunting bull GU activity now

yes watching TW and my own phases...........I am always trying to tie in the usd change with an (opposing direction) 2nd currency move/change ..that gives me usually 3-5 pips on a good change

N

I reckon with a bit more fine tuning you will have a good method to catch the nice 5 -25 pip moves

Takes time - but once you have it sorted - then you will never look back (y)

Hi F.,

I have been following you for a few days now as stated in my first post and also been reading your other thread about your trading method. I was sad to realise that you were going to have your last week this morning?
I was starting to learn so much from you and had the next 6 months set up to accumulate experience with your way of trading. I have some experience in Forex since 2003 but you are one of very few that have mastered the scalping way of trading.
Well thank you anyway... :(, I guess there are others that are participating to the thread. All the best.

Bernard (sunwest/sunwest3d)

Status
Not open for further replies.