Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd is teasy today ............I just bagged a few pips going against the recent trend and buying it ..................

Personally - I think there's loads of manipulation going on in ranges - just to catch traders out

Not an easy day really as so much play etc

EU

I hope to be able to scalp buy again in the 2674 to 80 area if not this time window then the next

Go to pop out at 3 50pm for about 20- 30 mins s hope not to miss it

Personally - I think there's loads of manipulation going on in ranges - just to catch traders out

Not an easy day really as so much play etc

Ok so tough day - thought I lost my mojo!
Difficult to bag the pips as usually I take profit too soon
- today it reversed on me a few times - still a positive day so far but need to cherry pick more :)

I have just not been bothering with many of the moves as had a good early start and did not want to take a load of scalps whilst in the ranges

Will hope to take advantage of a EU scalp buy after this sell finishes next

Well the 4 00pm time window saw a change again with dollar weakness

Check out from 3 51 pm on EU and GU - GU was worth over 20pips and also same on AU

EU - we really need back over 2703 to hold scalp buys on

Well the 4 00pm time window saw a change again with dollar weakness

Check out from 3 51 pm on EU and GU - GU was worth over 20pips and also same on AU

EU - we really need back over 2703 to hold scalp buys on

Your "windows" runs from 3 51 to 4 09 right?

Your "windows" runs from 3 51 to 4 09 right?

Yes 85% of the time - 9 mins either side the 30 minute and 1 hour frame change

During that 18 mins I expect if its going to happen to see a change in direction due to traders either taking profits and exiting trades OR - to them taking new trades in a different direction

I also need to see LR's turn - PA to change along with some type of dynamic or horizontal static S or R assisting :)

Regards

Peter

Yes 85% of the time - 9 mins either side the 30 minute and 1 hour frame change

During that 18 mins I expect if its going to happen to see a change in direction due to traders either taking profits and exiting trades OR - to them taking new trades in a different direction

I also need to see LR's turn - PA to change along with some type of dynamic or horizontal static S or R assisting :)

Regards

Peter

OK thanks P will take closer look

Last hour been the best of the afternoon session on EU / GU and Au price rises - nice - worth waiting for :)

In fact if you were scalp buying on all three pairs there is over 80 pips on the table in under the hour

Although I am good - I did not get all 3 on 100% stake size as dropped to 30% with stops in profits too early

Nobodies perfect so I will not beat myself up to much lol

Just when I take a break things start moving

Its always the way - the lull before any storm

Trouble is you never know whether the lull lasts just 30 or 60 mins or a full 2 or 3 hours - that's the psychological trick played by the players etc

5 05 pm

EU - supports now at 2692 to 95

Should be able to scalp buy around that area

Under 90 and I would still be holding scalp sells on for 75 - 80 supports then

Mental note of the day for me: Too many charts on the screen and too much focus on the 1 min - pick the best trades from the higher TF analysis

Mental note of the day for me: Too many charts on the screen and too much focus on the 1 min - pick the best trades from the higher TF analysis

Sounds as though you need multi screens ideally between three and six

Also - yes would agree see the bigger picture off the 30 or 60 minute frames for intra day movements

Remember all charts over 60 mins will be different according to your broker so you do see different set ups and that might not be helpful etc

I rarely look over 1 hour frames for intrday trading - but I will look during the week at the monthly /weekly / daily to see if we are at very key areas etc

6 06 pm

Finished for day now but just a quick update

GU

Above 6245 - 50 on pullbacks can be scalp buys again to test above the high

EU

Above 2685 - 90 on pullbacks is another scalp buy to test above 2700 and even 2715

Would need under 2680 to think session bias to go back to bear

GL - see you tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.