Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers N

Now where are we going to buy it again ?

We have been down to 6324 and i have next supports at 20 / 22 and under there say 15 and then 09 /11

Would need back over 46 and 56 to look at holding scalp buys for a try over 68 and higher.

GU comment from earlier

We had the bounce and got to 47 and stopped

After hour change at 10 04 am it was another scalp sell at 45 /44 - and we now need a LL under 23 - but remember supports around 20 then 15 area and I will be looking to scalp buy again whilst price stays above 6300

GL

Approx 2 30 pm Monday

EU & GU been stuck in range last 4 hrs or so - making the AU and the Cad my intra day Monday session favourites for slow consistent moves

Its been slow - hoping next. 2 hours might lead to better moves

GL :)

usd has had a nice bull run since early London........less aggressive since 10ish........but still net bull ........breached north in last hour or so ........no reason yet to set usd bear traps ?

N

Tuesday 23rd September 2014 - approx 7 00 am UK time

Stiil typing on a blooming tablet - not my favourite so will not be commenting a lot today on my plans

So far looks dollar bearish with overnight rises on GU /EU /AU and falls on Swiss / Cad / UJ

Ugly PA ATM on many

EU - interim supports for line in the sand area is 2840 - 2850 - above both favours higher and below both favours another test on 2815 - 20 area

GU

Was a sell at 6 25am - I entered late at 6381 and we need really under 65 and 60 to hold scalp sells on and above 6390 and 94 to be back holding scalp buys

Tuesday 23rd September 2014 - approx 7 00 am UK time

Stiil typing on a blooming tablet - not my favourite so will not be commenting a lot today on my plans

So far looks dollar bearish with overnight rises on GU /EU /AU and falls on Swiss / Cad / UJ

Ugly PA ATM on many

EU - interim supports for line in the sand area is 2840 - 2850 - above both favours higher and below both favours another test on 2815 - 20 area

buy a new computer tight A :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Like this line from Hoggums post on other thread
Trading should be boring and routine because you've done all the hard work beforehand.

Like this line from Hoggums post on other thread
Trading should be boring and routine because you've done all the hard work beforehand.

Yes totally agree with him (y)

That's why I blog - at times it does my head in being so slow and boring and that's even when I am on a 10 second tick chart lol

10 00 am

GU - UJ - and even the EU have been all good for me

The GU scalp buy bounce surprised me going back up approx 50 pips I was down to 30%stakes too early

This hour will update again - meanwhile time for a cup of tea and bacon sarnie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.