Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have good R @ 109.07 and the spike only just tapped this, quick lr's had already gone over so for me this was bang on. It was aggressive but your ducks were in line. Could you have waited for price to go under long lr maybe but with this entry at least you knew if price bounced of long lr then you could have pulled with minimum damage if you wanted.

I really enjoy these discussions, helps a lot, please forgive me if some of my analysis seems a touch off as I'm still getting used to this method etc so pull me up if you need to.

Today has been a brilliant day for me, best i've had, just been on GU and cad only. Felt like I finally got in the zone and it felt great. I have 65 pips in the bank at the mo, probably going to finish soon so have a great wknd MM and everyone else.

Top trading to all : )

hey JR........great trading (y)

on a simple strengthmeter the day looked like this around a 20ma

greenback stayed pretty bull (above Zero).........

GBP had some deadly sells ....:smart:.....I had to sit on my hands a lot to only chase GU sells ............as in fact if worked on retraces as well.........but the GBP was the volatile currency on the G8 today .....

CAD had its moments but again I was really nervous of selling USDCAD because of the general bull nature of USD .......nice volatility though on CAD did the job both ways on usd in the end.......

good day for all it seems :smart:
N

Attachments

• hindsight.JPG
    hindsight.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 62
took a final look at the markets .......couldn't resist !!!

usd index peaked just after 5pm GMT.........its slowly dripping south now ......dropped about 10 bear pips into the pairs its trading with ...

hard work seeing any currencies worth buying apart from knee jerks.........GBP rallying a little but no real steel in that trend yet .........

u/j sells if you pushed me but i'm done for today

Sloooooooooow.............that's it for me

N

gotta wonder at how cad has completed the valley gouged out by the news, ( well lower high but all that ground given and taken back.) Someone out there bought at 13:30 and sold at 13:51. this time it was not me and lets hope he's ok and also did not support Scottish independence.

Glad to see you all had a good trading day yesterday

Sorry could not join in much. I had a computer guy trying to find out why my blogging computer keeps crashing. Luckily it did not effect my trading as use a seperate gaming computer with multi screens - but I just cannot type so quickly off a tablet - I tried couple yesterday and the predictive text was a nightmare - I am no texter give me a traditional keyboard any day of the week

I did quite a few scalps early am and then left them on with stops in profit and ended up with some decent pips on lower stakes even though I needed to leave some room for the moves to carry on

I could not do that with 100% scalp stake size - too inefficient when 5 to 10 pip scalps in under 15 mins can be worth up to $750 and you see them happen whilst you are in an opposite swing trade losing som e of the profit you have already gained

Have a great weekend - might be Tuesday or Wednesday before I am back to normal - all FX intra day trader contributors welcome meanwhile

Regards

F

Monday 22nd September 2014 - approx 7 15 am

Not able to do my normal full day blogging on my intra day FX trading for now - but will be back to normal this week

All member contributions welcome on FX meanwhile etc

For now I have been scalp buying the EJ from the 6 30 am time window and scalp selling the GU

I will try and update a few times during the day etc

Have a good week

Regards

F

Morning P ------ just curious would you still be looking for shorts now on GU

Morning BP

GU

7 35 am was the low - 7 51am a scalp buy - 8 05 am another scalp sell

The clues now are 25 / 30 for lower and we need above 70 for holding on scalp buys for higher

Being a Monday - I just hope we are not stuck in a 40 - 45 pip range for a few hrs

GL :)

gotta scoot for a while ............i'm going to look through the threads to see what brokers you guys are using............mine are ok but I am trialling another one at present (badly I add)

jees F that was a great call............I got in at 6348 .........

Cheers N

Now where are we going to buy it again ?

We have been down to 6324 and i have next supports at 20 / 22 and under there say 15 and then 09 /11

Would need back over 46 and 56 to look at holding scalp buys for a try over 68 and higher.

Watch time windows

Regards

F

Morning all, hope your all well. Been on Cad this morning its been nice on pa and pretty good to read (at the moment!)

Morning all, hope your all well. Been on Cad this morning its been nice on pa and pretty good to read (at the moment!)

Morning John

Still not got sorted with a new blogging computer set up and don't like typing on tablets - so that's why not so many comments etc

Had not looked much at Cad this morning as had few nice trades on EJ and GU

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning John

Still not got sorted with a new blogging computer set up and don't like typing on tablets - so that's why not so many comments etc

Had not looked much at Cad this morning as had few nice trades on EJ and GU

Have a good day

Regards

F

You to F, its been good so far : )

Status
Not open for further replies.