Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd is selling for 20 mins now..............

anyway gang have good weekends .......no doubt talk over weekend

N

this was my very best entry today

Attachments

• best.PNG
    best.PNG
    4.1 KB · Views: 90
just opened uj chart, thats a beautiful entry mm. I had a long lr cross price at 03 bout 15:57, a perfect example of tw change. (y)

yes. Point is i had to take entry before that cross off longest lr, then confirmed at 15:57. Too aggressive?
The fast move up at 39 to 51 mins was my hint that allowed confidence for entry without inital tl break etc

Also, specific mechanics:
1549: I'm thinking " if by 1551 we cannot clear that spike by 3 pips, its false, (see last weeks lesson from f

yes. Point is i had to take entry before that cross off longest lr, then confirmed at 15:57. Too aggressive?
The fast move up at 39 to 51 mins was my hint that allowed confidence for entry without inital tl break etc

You have good R @ 109.07 and the spike only just tapped this, quick lr's had already gone over so for me this was bang on. It was aggressive but your ducks were in line. Could you have waited for price to go under long lr maybe but with this entry at least you knew if price bounced of long lr then you could have pulled with minimum damage if you wanted.

I really enjoy these discussions, helps a lot, please forgive me if some of my analysis seems a touch off as I'm still getting used to this method etc so pull me up if you need to.

Today has been a brilliant day for me, best i've had, just been on GU and cad only. Felt like I finally got in the zone and it felt great. I have 65 pips in the bank at the mo, probably going to finish soon so have a great wknd MM and everyone else.

Top trading to all : )

Status
Not open for further replies.