Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAD

Did well on sell on it early on today - but exited when it stopped above 1000

Shame - missed out should have left 30% on as now down at 0975 area - similar UJ and swissy - missed out on 30% stakes on sells - silly me - I need sacking - just hope the wife does not find out ;-(

Wednesday 17h September 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Fx Intraday Traders

I am sorry to say that I will not be around all day today - a busy day with my daughter over at Nottingham University halls of residence.

I might get a couple of hrs in between 8 30 am and 11 00 am and will try and do a update and review during the next hour - and then hope to be back for red news at 7 00pm tonight

Only found out I was needed last night so sorry about not being able to give much notice.

Will try and get an update before LO at 8 00am

Have a good day and stay focused

Regards

F

Approx 7 30 am updates

EU - after making 2995 area yesterday US session - we have dropped under supports of 2980 and 2960 down to the 2940 area. I have it in a early down session bias - with next interim supports at 2941 - 37 - 2930 - then 2920 - before stronger supports between 2890 and 2910.

GU - Topped yesterday afternoon up at 6312 - and as since fallen to 6248 bouncing back to 6280 area

Up session bias for now with important line in the sand at 6266

Above 66 and 70 favours scalp buys for higher - whilst under 66 and 6250 favours further falls and scalp sells

EJ - Already managed a scalp sell down under 138 90 - but for me still in a possible up session bias - and we could still make over 139 00 today - especially if the EU starts travelling north again

Cad - big falls this week from 1070 area down to 09610 - down session bias so far this morning - but bounces will be coming

Swissy - up session bias early on ie above 9300 up to 9344 +

Hope to be around from 8 30 am for a maybe a couple of hrs and will cover some more pairs then as well as take some live scalps and intraday trades

We do have an heavy calender as well with red news on the pound at 9 30 am

usd is bombing south at moment...ive been on the GU

usd has now its bounced to yesterdays low at this time............waiting to see if it bounces

Good huntng

sorry let me qualify that ....about 10 pips left to get yesterdays low

i'm pips up this morning but took a shocker earlier so pretty p*ssed off with myself

I seem sometimes like a kitten playing with a ball of wool...........I have to hit it !

later all ....calls to make

N

lol - still laughing at BP's last comment

Morning guys - sorry only about for a few hrs today - as off to Robin Hood country ;-)

Hope to be here for GU news at 9 30 am

GU been a nice buy from 7 00 am and for me still a buy above 6290 and 6300

We have now made over yesterdays high of 6311 and topped at 8 49am ( just before TW ) at 6322/3

For me now above 6303 on pullbacks - but this pullback as to be larger - as it now got new bulls in over 6310

Have a good day and stay focused

Good to see you about MM - take some pain killers ;-)

Hi N

Just did a comment in your blog on that GU scalp sell that peed you off

Tried to explain how I saw it - with PA - not using time windows or LRs on 1 min to help me etc

Hope it makes sense

Hi MM

this morning - I think GU and EJ have been the easy pairs from 7 00 am onwards

EU is just a bar steward for non experienced scalpers - and structure wise - it teasing up whilst knowing it will pull back down again

Have a good day and plan is say 9 20 am up to latest midday - but with time out in between loading up vehicle with stuff for daughter halls of residence place

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.