Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

stayed above 63 - and 66 and now at 78

Above 71 still a scalp buy now

GU as been the best scalp for me this morning

I got it initially from 65 and then bought again twice above 72 and then 81 and price now at 92 /93

Above 85/6 still a scalp buy on pullbacks

Needs under 82 and 78 for scalp sells atm

EU

Under 41 was back to scalp sells - but unless we breach under 34 and 30 then still could bounce and turn up again

Under 34 and 30 favours lowr again and scalp sells

EU as been hard work - but as you expect

Price stayed above 31 and 34 - and in the end 38 and rose back over 47

Now at 11 12 am just testing 2956 and is still a scalp buy above 46 on pullbacks

EU - at 11 18 am

Now made 2964 - and above 55 is another scalp buy on any pullbacks

Would need under 2950 to look at holding any scalp sells

With the EU being in a clean rise over 47 - the UJ as decided to test the 107 00 support area again

I had bought before - getting uo to 15 - but can now only buy back over 07 and 10

Under 106 96 and 91 hold scalp sell on - but got feeling - all might change in the 11 30 am TW

EJ

I think this pair as been harder work than EU today

Normally my favourite - but not today as PA as been a bar steward with 7 -10 pip pullbacks after rises - delibertely manufactured to pee off traders like me ;-)

Needs over 81 and 85 to hold scalp buys on longer - and got the feeling all might change by then ??

cracking selling on usd for about an hour now ...........its contributed 10-15 pips to any pair you were trading .........

EU

Frustrated me as under 62 it was a scalp sell and never took it and left 30% stake buy stake on to 55

Price now 47 /48 - and that for sure was a manufactured manipulated stop hunt to take new bulls out who entered after 60+

EU

If you are in scalp sells - either under 63 or under 55 - then you can only hold them on - under 41 and 36

We should get the bounce before then - but then this is the EU and manipulation is its second name

pete could this be maybe EU on turn ??? so now looking for possible shorts ( like to know your thoughts )

OK

You can continue shorting really under 37 - 34 and then under 30

I think you would see a bounce before then - but if price stays under 50 - its it down mode for another LL after a LH

EU

key now on bounces is 51 to 56 area

If we drop again before 56 and then make under 37 its a change going on

If we rise over 51 and 56 - then forget selling big time - as then pulback might stay over 45

AU

made 8989 and then after 8 00 am bounced up 25+ pips - and now 9000 is like a new line in the sand

Any pullbacks staying above - scalp buy again from

AU - comment from nearly 3 hrs ago

it made 9027 - so every time it pulled back over 9000 - still scalp buy again

For now above 9010 on pullbacks - you should be able to scalp buy again - but I dont think we will go over 9040 - but hope I am wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.