Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 21 am

New TW - a lot going on atm -

AU testing 25/26 - but really 27 -30 is more R - so would need above 33 to hold scalp buys on longer

EU

Yes was a scalp sell under 90 - but now above 80 - scalp buys again - tight range

i think if you can scalp the GU this morning with success - all other pairs would be a piece of cake for you :D

thanks for the confidence boost lol. One reason why I backed off on that last buy was I could feel myself getting into scalping mode. I will leave the hardcore scalping to the pros like yourself. :) more pairs, dont tempt me

GU -so as you can see the dealers would love to take out the 1.6601s stops, it's only 10 pips away so they are likely to do it before 10am, they are normally done by then.

giphy.gif

10 10 am

Back for only 30 mins - but then hope to be around after Lunch for a few hrs

GU

10 00 am and 6592 - seemed to be LH for now and was start of scalp sell

We have done LL at 836 in last few mins - now we need to see if we stay under 91 for another scalp sell and under 80

PA on GU extremely difficult for now

Not like EU and EJ - both great scalp sells from 9 30 am TW

Will reviews for 10 30 on all main pairs

AU

Topped at 93293 at 9 32 am - an then like EU and EJ - scalp sell again

27 /30 was always going to be tough to break above - and I reckon we needed to see above 32/3 for that to have happened

Still not made a LH under 9315 - so if not will look at another scalp buy in next TW above 16

Cad

Just kept slowly rising from after 7 00 am - up so far 24 pips - and above 40 /42 still in scalp bullish mode

Would need to see under 40 and 37 for holding any scalp sells - if we fail to make above 0960

Last edited:
GU

Did the LL after LH and now - completely reversed mode again - trying 92/3 again

Suggest you dont get suckered in - as PA is a genuine bar steward atm - just bouncing in at 12 -15 pip range with no real direction clue to believe for now

10 30

EJ

Now looking more directional after falling under 77 /81 area - my line in the sand

2 support areas - 66 - which its just breached under and then 50 /53

Will be interesting if we stay now under say 70 whether we can make the 50 /53 price on more sells

Above 70 and 73 scalp buys for 80 area again

EU

line in sand on this pair - approx 84 /86 area

Under look as scalp sells for next supports etc - but back over both prices - then get back looking at scalp buys for maybe 90+ and even a breach above 3300

GU

Did the LL after LH and now - completely reversed mode again - trying 92/3 again

Suggest you dont get suckered in - as PA is a genuine bar steward atm - just bouncing in at 12 -15 pip range with no real direction clue to believe for now

yes GU is being played with to trap as many traders as possible. I remain long my price at 90s isnt a great entry. just a question of waiting these games out for the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.