Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 15 pm

EU - new low now at 3338

42 is scalp buy but under 57 still a scalp sell - so we need to either wait to see who will win - or go with the flow and lock in profits on bounce

Even though EU as made a new monthly / yearly low this afternoon - the Uchf / swissy not made an high over last one 2 days ago at 9146 area

Swissy price at 32 and above 17 still a scalp buy - but does need above 44 and 50 to hold on longer for ago at 9160 or 70 area

3 47 pm

Another new low on EU and GU and AU prices falling again.

See last post on Swissy - got that one and price rose from 32 to 47 so far - nice ;-)

So far although fairly boring - Its been a good afternoon for me - trading wise - and was not expecting it

Will not be around for 7 30 pm Red EU news - as away now until next Thursday.

Will check again before I leave in next 2 hrs .

Monday is UK bank holiday - so short week next week and I wish all FX Intraday traders a good one

Will have a tablet whilst away - but not trading - and will not be able to answer any questions / queries etc

Looking forward to Major Magnum joining us again in September and meanwhile I welcome all input from the regulars and any new members on this thread whilst I am off

Stay focused - watch the clock and the time windows - and most important Good Luck

Regards

F

GU - steaming pile of turd. I a still in my long! I decided to take a nap prior to the NY open, put some disaster stops in, fell sleep big time and come back to carnage - reckless I know. Missed my 99 take profit fill by 3 pips. I put it down to being massively up on the week and got over confident then I had a +22 over night followed by +13 this morning. current position is -26pips, have put a stop in to cap the loss at 31 but hopefully we can bounce and I can get out for -10 ish. been a muppet today.

GU out for a -21. still +22 overnight and +13 on 2 trades this morning. The +78 on Wednesday was the highlight of the week for me - I missed the big move Tuesday - it happens. Still managed 100+ pips for the week so all in all cant complain.

GLGT

So far although fairly boring - Its been a good afternoon for me - trading wise - and was not expecting it

Monday is UK bank holiday - so short week next week and I wish all FX Intraday traders a good one

Will have a tablet whilst away - but not trading - and will not be able to answer any questions / queries etc

Looking forward to Major Magnum joining us again in September and meanwhile I welcome all input from the regulars and any new members on this thread whilst I am off

Stay focused - watch the clock and the time windows - and most important Good Luck

Regards

F

have a good break ..........and will be good to see MM back (y)

N

GU out for a -21. still +22 overnight and +13 on 2 trades this morning. The +78 on Wednesday was the highlight of the week for me - I missed the big move Tuesday - it happens. Still managed 100+ pips for the week so all in all cant complain.

GLGT

100+ pips is certainly better than a poke in the eye (y)

100+ pips is certainly better than a poke in the eye (y)

yep 100 pips aint to shabby for the week. not quite up to F and his 50 pips a day.:) 100 pips in my main weekly target but try not to get too hung up on it.

Last edited:

Regards

F

Have a good break F. Bon Voyage.

Will be back posting again next week.

Thursday the DX printed a nice H4 BEOB twice at a very strong weekly supply. A bearish Dollar from there could have happened but then we had the Jackson Hole on Friday. Currently neutral on the Dollar, we need new PA to confirm direction. We might see a new range forming before the breakout like what happened on Wednesday.

Just writing down my thought process to identify flaws. After Wedsnesday's trading where I indentified the DX breakout but was looking for the reverse to soon and was picking bottoms and tops.

Have a good bank holiday weekend.

Well big gap up on the Dollar. It's either continuation up or a new range. With the gap closing first then ping pong until a break out. PA will confirm. Tommorrow being a UK bank holiday volumes should be light.

Hi bank holiday traders. F must be in the south of France now sunning himself enjoying all those pips whilst us British suffer in the rain.

GU - I dont trade Bank holidays but it was nice to see a gap up over the weekend. Fundy's still very bearish for me so cable is being pushed higher on light volume. I look forward to a good potential short opportunity tomorrow. Plan for this week is to trade less, look for 1 or 2 killer trades to ride this bad boy down. GL everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.