Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken out 2 30% trades - both with profit EJ with over 46 pips and AU with 1 pip ;-)

EU 30% scalp sell still on - unbelievable - the EU as been "Mr Consistent" - whats wrong with the market ?

GU

Gets the award for the most manipulated stop hunting teasing FX pair this morning

its been deliberately set up to get traders in both ways and then straight back into the range

It should have stayed above say 71/ 73 - so down to 68 before the bounce.

My line in the sand area is 85 to 88

Above yes you have to look at more scalp buys and see if 95 and 6600 can be challenged - whilst under 88 and 85 then price favours trying this 67 -72 price again

Interim low of 68 posted over 30 mins ago - whilst interim high of 81 in last 10 mins .

AU

it made me 11 pips before retracing and taking my 1 pip profit out ( should have used tight trail) and then dropped under 9317 down to now 9308

I have supports at 9300 and 04/5 for now

Cad

Trying to breach above today's high at 0960 and above 55 still a scalp buy

Needs under 51 and 47 to hold any scalp sells on longer than a few pips

News in 20 mins approx

Cad made new high at 1 09 /10 pm - end of TW - and signaled a scalp sell at 61/2

Above 54/55 still in scalp bullish mode as already mentioned would only scalp up to say 5 mins before the red news on it though and would not hold any scalp on over news - as this last rise - although looking OK - could be just a players set up - to sell off after 1 30 pm

1 40 pm

TW just ended and not jumped in Cad on any scalp - as its not playing ball

i need to see 0943 and 40 to be scalp selling more - or over 54 and 58 for looking at scalp buys again

EU

its made 73 - but not pulled 30% sell yet as it might fall 2-10 pips first - so will see if I can get out lower

if I cannot get out under 67 then will take any price under 73

Pete where do you get all the energy from ??? just thinking when you were younger a hall full of virgin skirt must have been queueing up (lol)

Last edited:
2 14 pm

GU gapping up - what are they playing at ?

I have GU price now at 6587

Would not scalp it atm - as I just dont trust the PA

I notice we have the US Yellen speaking at 3 00 pm - so should have effect on EU and Dollar - and then what on earth is the Draghi doing speaking on EU on a Friday evening at 7 30 pm

Recipe for market tricks to be played out later if you ask me ;-)

2 40pm

AU

like many pairs in a BTTZ

ie - Its a scalp buy above 93 11 /12 - and a scalp sell under 9322 / 24 - with price currently at 9317

We need to wait to next TW - but we also have red dollar news at 3 00 pm as well

For now under 21 its is a scalp sell - but if does not drop much - ie under 9314/15 - then expect more tries above 23 maybe before the news

Last edited:
2 54pm

With approx 6 mins to news - looking at EU

My line in the sand area is 3280 ish

Above and we should be still looking at more scalp buys

Below then scalp sells especially under 67 and 63

We are set up for either way with session bias still lower atm

Status
Not open for further replies.