Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, despite the discrepancies, details, and nitpicking... The guy is at least legitly profitable going by Shakone's calls.

Hang about. Its only been TWO DAYS that Shakone has been checking it.
Lets not get all excited about the results just yet. (I remember when the tkbieber and the College Fund Challenge was getting everyone excited until it was found to crash and burn every couple of months, busting accounts everywhere (n)).

I recommend that we let Shakone continue to evaluate this signal service for the remainder of the month trial and see the results

yes and that is what makes laugh at times

I trade the 2 most calm markets so that my students never miss the entry : Ftse and nasdaq predominantly and i can clip 300-500 points a week, and thats sending people into jealousy and outrage.

What if i told you that when i trade the most volatile markets aus/usd, dow , oil, copper , gold , sp500, eur/jpy, usd/cad , and dax

i can exceed 1000 points a week very easily

I better remain silent because some people on here will not beable to go to sleep at
night.

I have a gift and I am willing to share it with everyone....but if I continue to receive derogatory comments then I may leave trade2win because a human can only be patient and bear so much

What contracts are you trading? minis, bigs, fractional pseudo contracts?

Yeah, despite the discrepancies, details, and nitpicking... The guy is at least legitly profitable going by Shakone's calls. The "pip issue", while valid, needs to be taken within the context of trading. It's not like someone can predict 100% where it's going to land. Looking at the charts provided, that move was indeed significant and was a legit call nonetheless that went... what? +100 pips up there? Missing out on 100 points for not giving up 3... yeah, I dunno, lol.

VielGeld there is no "pip issue". I didn't get filled, and by several pips, on more than one trade. So you should say "pips issue" if you insist. You talk about nitpicking. Well the market is very nitpicky. It's a yes/no world. It doesn't compensate you for being close or for guessing direction correctly but not entering. It's ruthless. That's the context of trading.

Missing out on 100 points for not giving up 3... yeah, I dunno, lol.

The large gain wasn't known at the time. What you suggest can be done. But why 3? Why not 5 or 10? Better yet, why not exit 5 or 10 pips earlier too. Then we would take 10 or 20 pips off every trade. Where does it end? It's a silly argument to me. WS gives a range to enter and a target. If he wants to widen that range, he can. If you think that being a pip out makes no difference, then I don't think you've traded enough.

Better yet, why not exit 5 or 10 pips earlier too. Then we would take 10 or 20 pips off every trade..

PWNED ! what a fantastic argument, hung by his own petard !

I love it. This thread is certainly sorting the wheat from the chaff. It has the makings of a T2W classic.

On another note, a blind chimpanzee could have made money yesterday, pity I was only demoing (probably like a few more posting on this thread :LOL:)

VielGeld there is no "pip issue". I didn't get filled, and by several pips, on more than one trade. So you should say "pips issue" if you insist. You talk about nitpicking. Well the market is very nitpicky. It's a yes/no world. It doesn't compensate you for being close or for guessing direction correctly but not entering. It's ruthless. That's the context of trading.

The large gain wasn't known at the time. What you suggest can be done. But why 3? Why not 5 or 10? Better yet, why not exit 5 or 10 pips earlier too. Then we would take 10 or 20 pips off every trade. Where does it end? It's a silly argument to me. WS gives a range to enter and a target. If he wants to widen that range, he can. If you think that being a pip out makes no difference, then I don't think you've traded enough.

Like he says, its either inside the range or outside the range. Looking back in hindsight and saying 'well I would have got out here or there' is all very well, try it in real life trading and see how you get on.

PWNED ! what a fantastic argument, hung by his own petard !

I love it. This thread is certainly sorting the wheat from the chaff. It has the makings of a T2W classic.

On another note, a blind chimpanzee could have made money yesterday, pity I was only demoing (probably like a few more posting on this thread :LOL:)

Tst tst, and here's me thinking that I'd done well. I've had a good look in the mirror. I'm a homo sapien, all right! :)

Don't say the same about today, or I'll start swinging from the branches.

like he says, its either inside the range or outside the range. Looking back in hindsight and saying 'well i would have got out here or there' is all very well, try it in real life trading and see how you get on.

precisely

+ 47 points last night (this can be confirmed with my independent reviewer )

+ 67 points so far today , I am still short nasdaq tgt = 2216 !!

thats a grand total of + 332 points for the week

I have an ill daughter that I must attend to . I thank everyone for the kind messages regarding my daughter, thank you for your concern.

I pray for everyones family and I pray for there health

Hello WallStreet. :)

You most certainly do have a gift, and it is remarkably generous of you to share it with others. I simply cannot believe the amount of moaning that is going on in this thread. Perhaps the problem is that people do not fully appreciate the value of the gift you are giving?

To all the doubters, consider this:

WallStreet has told us that he can make 300 - 500 points per week trading NQ and FDAX. Assume he averages the middle of that range (400 points) and that his returns average out being split roughly equally between the two - so 200 points on NQ, 200 points on FDAX, per week (on average).

Imagine he trades only one contract per time. The point value of NQ is $20, and the point value of FDAX is 25 euro.

Assume 50 trading weeks per year. Over time, he will average $4,000 plus 5,000 euro per week. Trading ONE CONTRACT. At current rates that is roughly £6,400 plus £5,750 - £12,150 PER WEEK TRADING ONE CONTRACT.

Now, he has been around for a while, so doubtless he is trading some size now. Lets say he's only trading 10 contracts (which is nothing for NQ). That is £121,500 PER WEEK, OR £6,075,000 PER YEAR.

Now, remember that this is just trading NQ and FDAX. I trade NQ and I must say I don't view it as calm, but then I am not getting the kind of returns that WallStreet achieves. If he trades more volatile markets like other index futures and currencies (which obviously you can do as well by following his signals), he can do a lot better - as he says, up to 1000 points per week. Lets say he only manages around 800 points. Assuming you can trade equivalent size (and you can, the liquidity in the things he's mentioned, such as ES, is huge) you would be looking at double the above return. That is to say, £12,000,000 per year, based on what he has told us about the returns he achieves.

What if you were not as good as he was? What if through slippage and lack of skill you could only do half of the 800 points I have used (note, I have not used the 1000 points he is capable of)? That would still be £6,000,000 per year. How about a quarter (or a fifth of what he is capable of)? That would be £3,000,000 per year, which is still a good return.

So all of you should just shut up. Here is a man who is offering you the chance (based on a conservative use of the figures he has provided) to make several million pounds a year just trading 10 cars a clip on FDAX and NQ. That is without trading any currencies or less "calm" indices.

At for this he only wants £50 per month? What the hell is wrong with you people? You should sign up now. Don't waste your life being sceptical like pboyles and thehare. Are they making millions per year trading 10 cars? And even if they are, are they offering to share with you?

So shut up the hare and pboyles. Other people want to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

This post is a brilliant lesson in sarcasm. I congratulate you.

You most certainly do have a gift, and it is remarkably generous of you to share it with others. I simply cannot believe the amount of moaning that is going on in this thread. Perhaps the problem is that people do not fully appreciate the value of the gift you are giving?

WallStreet has told us that he can make 300 - 500 points per week trading NQ and FDAX. Assume he averages the middle of that range (400 points) and that his returns average out being split roughly equally between the two - so 200 points on NQ, 200 points on FDAX, per week (on average).

Imagine he trades only one contract per time. The point value of NQ is $20, and the point value of FDAX is 25 euro.

Assume 50 trading weeks per year. Over time, he will average $4,000 plus 5,000 euro per week. Trading ONE CONTRACT. At current rates that is roughly £6,400 plus £5,750 - £12,150 PER WEEK TRADING ONE CONTRACT.

Now, he has been around for a while, so doubtless he is trading some size now. Lets say he's only trading 10 contracts (which is nothing for NQ). That is £121,500 PER WEEK, OR £6,075,000 PER YEAR.

Now, remember that this is just trading NQ and FDAX. I trade NQ and I must say I don't view it as calm, but then I am not getting the kind of returns that WallStreet achieves. If he trades more volatile markets like other index futures and currencies (which obviously you can do as well by following his signals), he can do a lot better - as he says, up to 1000 points per week. Lets say he only manages around 800 points. Assuming you can trade equivalent size (and you can, the liquidity in the things he's mentioned, such as ES, is huge) you would be looking at double the above return. That is to say, £12,000,000 per year, based on what he has told us about the returns he achieves.

What if you were not as good as he was? What if through slippage and lack of skill you could only do half of the 800 points I have used (note, I have not used the 1000 points he is capable of)? That would still be £6,000,000 per year. How about a quarter (or a fifth of what he is capable of)? That would be £3,000,000 per year, which is still a good return.

So all of you should just shut up. Here is a man who is offering you the chance (based on a conservative use of the figures he has provided) to make several million pounds a year just trading 10 cars a clip on FDAX and NQ. That is without trading any currencies or less "calm" indices.

At for this he only wants £50 per month? What the hell is wrong with you people? You should sign up now. Don't waste your life being sceptical like pboyles and thehare. Are they making millions per year trading 10 cars? And even if they are, are they offering to share with you?

So shut up the hare and pboyles. Other people want to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

So have you done that? Made 3 million in a year or even a pro rata percentage of that based on how long you have been a subscriber? If not why not?

Cloud Cuckoo Land thinking.

So if you started with one contract on a $5000 account (you could trade with less but I'll use this as an example) and made 100 points a day (I will assume you mean ticks as an example - $12.50 on the ES) and compounded every time you made $1000 profit you would turn $5000 into $1million in 7 days.

No, I do not mean ticks. I mean points. He said points, that is what he means. So we are not talking about 100 quarters of a point (ticks on ES or NQ, the one he mentioned, or half points, which is the tick on the FDAX). We are talking FULL POINTS.
]

In that case it would take 3 days to turn your $5000 into $1 million with compounding. Without compounding it would take 199 days. Are you saying you believe that is possible?

...or to put it another way your account would grow by 20,000 percent in 199 days using 1 contract, without compounding.

This thread's awful to read. Please can the shills stop posting, we don't need the critics and wallstreet doesn't need to post in here either. This is INDEPENDENT - Shakone has the signals and is taking a review so just leave him to it. Keep up the good report. (y)

Once the week is done, then wallstreet can come in and address some things (should he feel the need to) but for now let's just leave it to signals, result and whether the claims are achievable?

This is a shambles and, I am sure, not what the OP intended.

He put out the call to his supporters to post here and this is what you end up with, dreamers who don't even take the signals saying you can make millions in no time.

This thread's awful to read. Please can the shills stop posting, we don't need the critics and wallstreet doesn't need to post in here either. This is INDEPENDENT - Shakone has the signals and is taking a review so just leave him to it. Keep up the good report. (y)

Once the week is done, then wallstreet can come in and address some things (should he feel the need to) but for now let's just leave it to signals, result and whether the claims are achievable?

This is the best post i have read to date

I cant tell others what to do unfortunately ......they are more than welcome to criticize, although some people have already ordered the death sentence on me before a trial has even been conducted.

But yes, I will certainly refrain from posting masquerade. Thank you for making me aware of the concept of independence !!

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.