Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I miss, I only saw flash call you a clown?

I predicted that this would be a lulz fest (although its nothing to boast about, it was bleedin obvious really). Thank you T2W.

The real problem is flash dropped a few clues about the smoke and mirror tactic that his subscribers are perhaps failing to see :LOL:

I have decided to preserve flashearts honour and dignity, even though he disrespected and stated that my ftse and nasdaq longs would hit stop loss. Please read the thread and realise what type of person mr flasheart is.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...x-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html#post1735064

I have also been made aware he as been disrepecting me at a different thread which is not very nice at all

they have both been closed for + 40

total points today = + 75

all called live on this thread
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...x-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html#post1735064

total points for the week = + 420

I have decided to preserve flashearts honour and dignity, even though he disrespected and stated that my ftse and nasdaq longs would hit stop loss. Please read the thread and realise what type of person mr flasheart is.

I have also been made aware he as been disrepecting me at a different thread which is not very nice at all

they have both been closed for + 40

total points today = + 75

all called live on this thread

total points for the week = + 420

Just to be clear, I have never stated your trades would hit the stop ,I said if they hit the stop how will you count them,you have not answered this yet. I have called you a clown for which I apologized,you threatened to put me in a hospital bed,. charming for a family man like yourself. Anyone reading the thread will see that.

Just to be clear, I have never stated your trades would hit the stop ,I said if they hit the stop how will you count them,you have not answered this yet. I have called you a clown for which I apologized,you threatened to put me in a hospital bed,. charming for a family man like yourself. Anyone reading the thread will see that.

you are geting very defensive = sign of a guilty person. The evidence is all there let the independent reviewers, let trade2win read and decide who is the bad guy and who is the good guy

it is a human right to defend oneself when transgressed upon

I have never transgressed or disrespected anyone by going to there blog , to there abode !!

may everyone be safe in there homes

Mr flahsheart can you do me this last favour

can you confirm that I have made + 75 points in real time today ??

can yo also confirm that all my entrys were filled in real time ?

PLease, all I ask after all the abuse i have been getting ....just one last favour ?

if anybody else were to get this verbal abuse they would cracked by now and exploded !!

But I have remained calm through out, because i am day trader and they are the qualities one must have when day trading

conquer yourself and then you ave conquered the market

Mr flahsheart can you do me this last favour

can you confirm that I have made + 75 points in real time today ??

can yo also confirm that all my entrys were filled in real time ?

PLease, all I ask after all the abuse i have been getting ....just one last favour ?

clearly your ftse trade worked out very well,i did not check nasdaq, We can all call winning trades, keep doing it mate,it will be great for your business, just remember to count the pips correctly when they go wrong. Now apologise for the hospital and Im gone for good

But I have remained calm through out, because i am day trader and they are the qualities one must have when day trading

conquer yourself and then you ave conquered the market

It really didn't come across that way to me i'm afraid. You threatened a stranger over the internet with violence and posted multiple times with no-one replying in between as if you got up and thought of something else to write and decided to come back and start typing. Trading aside, you didn't strike me as calm and composed on your thread - I actually thought it was a bit split personality how you go from the "peace and love" stuff to "this is my house...i'll put you in hospital."

clearly your ftse trade worked out very well,i did not check nasdaq, We can all call winning trades, keep doing it mate,it will be great for your business, just remember to count the pips correctly when they go wrong. Now apologise for the hospital and Im gone for good

Apology has been made

take care and good luck wth your trading

It really didn't come across that way to me i'm afraid. You threatened a stranger over the internet with violence and posted multiple times with no-one replying in between as if you got up and thought of something else to write and decided to come back and start typing. Trading aside, you didn't strike me as calm and composed on your thread.

I try my best my friend considering the amount of criticism i get

i am just human

now lets put all this behind us and move on ,, lets carry on with this independent review in a professional manner

i hope everyone is having a good day

My results now stand for today at:
10 trades, 4 wins, 6 losses, -63 pips

OVerall from 3 days, now stands at

15 trades, 8 wins, 7 losses, -3 pips.

Thanks again for your independent, impartial and unbiased analysis of the WallStreet1928 signal service.
You are doing a sterling service here. Please carry on.

Day 4 (may be more trades to come)

8:38:
-long FTSE 5510, stop 5465, target 5545. I got 5507.
-long NSDQ 2289, stop 2264, target 2304. I have 2288

10:12: Text saying "All long trades closed +40".
-FTSE closed at 5533 for +26
-Nasdaq closed at 2294 for +6

+32 overall for me.

Summary of fourth day, 2 trades, 2 wins, +32

Summary for the week

17 trades, 10 wins, 7 losses, +29 pips

Wallstreet texted that he is up +420 and has 36 hours to hit the +500.

So far we've just been looking at pips, following the hare's comments about negative pips but percentage gains, I thought I'd look at the % gain while I'm waiting for Unemployment Claims to be over.

Wallstreet suggested that he risks 3% a trade. Based on my entry, and his initial stop positions being worth 3%, the % gains and losses for the 4 days are

+1.93%
+2.14%
-7.06% (at one point it was down just over 10%)
+2.61%

Total -0.38% (approx)

Wallstreet suggested that he risks 3% a trade. Based on my entry, and his initial stop positions being worth 3%, the % gains and losses for the 4 days are

300 points a week and 3% per trade.
Each trade seems to be around 30 pts though could vary. This week it seems 17 trades so far.
May as well call it 20 trades at 3% each.
He says he has a 90% win rate so that means he is claiming he is making 54% a week on his account (18 wins 2 losses = 18 x 3% = 54%).
From £5 per point (stated by him) this is £1,500 a week (5 x 300 pts).
So, the account size must be £2.777 (1,500/0.54).

He still hasn't answered which contracts and broker he trades with.
He has claimed he makes hundreds of extra pips every day on commodity trades that are not shared with anyone else.
He claims he pays CGT and that is why he uses CFDs.
Not a single one of his students gets the same number of points as him.
Obviously, none of this is compounded otherwise the % or number of contracts would have changed over time. So, he must be removing all of this from his account every week.
He hasn't answered crucial points about the exit of trades overnight when his broker couldn't possibly have filled them at the required quote.
He writes on his own thread about 1 winning trade entirely defeating his critics.
He averages into a trade but always gets 100% of the average.

There is something very wrong with his claims. Surely you must be smelling this by now?

Last edited:
Just a technical point, he says he risks 3%, not that he makes 3%. But yes by any measure its an enormous amount of profit and impossible to believe and, as it seems, impossible to replicate.

There is something very wrong with his claims. Surely you must be smelling this by now?

I don't really want to get too involved in that, it would bias the review.

In defence of Wallstreet, his results should in most cases be slightly better than mine, since there is a delay between when he enters/exits and when I can. In some cases I have better fills from that delay, but we can assume he does at least a little better than I do as a follower.

He also has some overnight trades. I don't know how these have worked out, but it's possible these would be gains.

And it's only 4 days in. He had one bad day yesterday. Happens to us all.

I don't really want to get too involved in that, it would bias the review.

In defence of Wallstreet, his results should in most cases be slightly better than mine, since there is a delay between when he enters/exits and when I can. In some cases I have better fills from that delay, but we can assume he does at least a little better than I do as a follower.

He also has some overnight trades. I don't know how these have worked out, but it's possible these would be gains.

And it's only 4 days in. He had one bad day yesterday. Happens to us all.

It was a rhetorical question not directly aimed at you. :D
My sums are worked out on his claims though.

300 points a week and 3% per trade.
Each trade seems to be around 30 pts though could vary. This week it seems 17 trades so far.
He says he has a 90% win rate so that means he is claiming he is making 54% a week on his account (18 wins 2 losses = 18 x 3% = 54%).

He has claimed he makes hundreds of extra pips every day on commodity trades that are not shared with anyone else.
Obviously, none of this is compounded otherwise the % or number of contracts would have changed over time. So, he must be removing all of this from his account every week.
He hasn't answered crucial points about the exit of trades overnight when his broker couldn't possibly have filled them at the required quote.
He writes on his own thread about 1 winning trade entirely defeating his critics.

Sidekicker

You are not helping this independent review process as you are making a number of 'thinking errors in your posts'. You seem to be applying a huge amount of 'confirmation bias' to your posts to try and confirm that WS1928 is a fraud. Let me deal with your post above.

This is complete guff. you are making up calculations assuming he makes 3% per trade this is guff.

so what. FYI I think he trades with IG markets & CMC all CFD's, this is irrelevant and guff.

so what, if he is a profitable trader he might no share some his trades. Do you expect him to give you a complete personal asset/liability breakdown and inform you every time he makes an investment decision in his life.

again so what. I read he doesn't trade spread bets for religious reasons. While we are on the subject of religion his religion and everyone else's is a private matter for them.

jezuz wept. there are multiple trades from live alerts with averaging in so of course nobody is going to get the same point score.
no not obviously wtf are you talking about you are just making wild assumptions not helpful to anyone.
He hasn't answered crucial points about the exit of trades overnight when his broker couldn't possibly have filled them at the required quote. where, what are you talking about, is this the old spreads widen in the night cr7p.
the guy comes in for some serious criticism which imo is overly personal from some quarters. This guy knows how to trade even when he posts a live trade these people dont apologise they dont acknowledge it.

you complete schlong. I suggest you go and look up the word average in a GCSE maths textbook.

In summary you are being entirely unhelpful with this review, you are just making stuff up with huge amounts of confirmation bias.

Sidekicker

You are not helping this independent review process as you are making a number of 'thinking errors in your posts'. You seem to be applying a huge amount of 'confirmation bias' to your posts to try and confirm that WS1928 is a fraud. Let me deal with your post above.

This is complete guff. you are making up calculations assuming he makes 3% per trade this is guff.

so what. FYI I think he trades with IG markets & CMC all CFD's, this is irrelevant and guff.

so what, if he is a profitable trader he might no share some his trades. Do you expect him to give you a complete personal asset/liability breakdown and inform you every time he makes an investment decision in his life.

again so what. I read he doesn't trade spread bets for religious reasons. While we are on the subject of religion his religion and everyone else's is a private matter for them.

jezuz wept. there are multiple trades from live alerts with averaging in so of course nobody is going to get the same point score.
no not obviously wtf are you talking about you are just making wild assumptions not helpful to anyone.
He hasn't answered crucial points about the exit of trades overnight when his broker couldn't possibly have filled them at the required quote. where, what are you talking about, is this the old spreads widen in the night cr7p.
the guy comes in for some serious criticism which imo is overly personal from some quarters. This guy knows how to trade even when he posts a live trade these people dont apologise they dont acknowledge it.

you complete schlong. I suggest you go and look up the word average in a GCSE maths textbook.

In summary you are being entirely unhelpful with this review, you are just making stuff up with huge amounts of confirmation bias.

In support of what Dutch writes :
Bear in mind that the "Turtles," despite being trained by Dennis did not get exactly the same results; and not all "Turtles" were profitable traders despite being "Dennis" trained. The preceding is just something to bear in mind where people expess the expectation that all traders will make exactly the the same trade/profit as the signal giver.

Do people still use the word guff these days? :clap:
I will address each of his points at the end of the review when we can have a nice conclusion.
...even though they have actually been addressed already in separate posts including his religious claim, which BTW is guff as he has already used spread betting and promoted it to people.

Last edited:
In support of what Dutch writes :
Bear in mind that the "Turtles," despite being trained by Dennis did not get exactly the same results; and not all "Turtles" were profitable traders despite being "Dennis" trained. The preceding is just something to bear in mind where people expess the expectation that all traders will make exactly the the same trade/profit as the signal giver.

well Amen to that. this thread is so full of 5hite with many people just spouting absolute drivvle. If you are going to post something please make sure it is factual and not some vitriolic rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.