Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a shambles and, I am sure, not what the OP intended.

Yes, and we have mr Bum Bandit who just signed up on November 30th with 5/6 of his posts in this thread saying how great Wallstreet is. If that doesn't look like a shill I don't know what does.... (n) (maybe he's genuine, but it doesn't help wallstreet's case if the person's trying to help him)

This thread should be locked to the reviewers and wallstreet can post in it at the end of the week if he feels the need to. The rest is noise.

Anything is possible pboyles if you have love in your heart.

I think you are being deliberately obtuse. All I have done is take Wallstreet's stated claims of his returns at face value. To be realistic and to allow for slippage, I have used much more modest returns. I have then demonstrated that even using these far more modest returns, trading a modest 10 clip would generate MILLIONS OF POUNDS PER YEAR.

This is a simple fact, based on the returns stated. And access to these returns is vailable to anybody who wishes to pay him £50 per month.What is there to argue about?

So I need £50 AND love in my heart, now you didnt mention that before.

This is the best post i have read to date

I cant tell others what to do unfortunately ......they are more than welcome to criticize, although some people have already ordered the death sentence on me before a trial has even been conducted.

But yes, I will certainly refrain from posting masquerade. Thank you for making me aware of the concept of independence !!

thank you

Your mistake was to call in your ill informed dreamers to comment here, they have made a fool of you with their talk of millions in no time. Tell them to shut up if you want to have any credibility left.

Yes, and we have mr Bum Bandit who just signed up on November 30th with 5/6 of his posts in this thread saying how great Wallstreet is. If that doesn't look like a shill I don't know what does.... (n) (maybe he's genuine, but it doesn't help wallstreet's case if the person's trying to help him)

This thread should be locked to the reviewers and wallstreet can post in it at the end of the week if he feels the need to. The rest is noise.

A fact that is very important here given that people accuse me of looking for subcribers on trade2win

more than 80% of my students are not on Trade2win, they have never used it and I dont think they even like it. They have been made aware by me that I have an independent review and joined trade2win due to it, they have repeatedly told me to stay away from trade2win because they cant comprehend the things that are being said.

I have told them to remain silent and be patient and let the independent people do there job

this is my last post Masquerade ..apologies once again to all for interfering !!

I have told them to remain silent and be patient and let the independent people do there job

Given the quite obvious problems that will always exist with this type of thing, why not just use one of the many independant audit services such as collective 2 etc ?

Its easier than sending emails and sms to a bunch of people, and it removes all subjectivity.

VielGeld there is no "pip issue". I didn't get filled, and by several pips, on more than one trade. So you should say "pips issue" if you insist. You talk about nitpicking. Well the market is very nitpicky. It's a yes/no world. It doesn't compensate you for being close or for guessing direction correctly but not entering. It's ruthless. That's the context of trading.

Well said! Precision is vital in trading, this is not a hypothetical business. It is becoming quite clear as to whom actually trade as a business and whom do this as a hobby.

As someone else pointed out Shakone, you must not get involved with any bickerings. Stay strong and report FACTS, it is up to others to decide if a few pips here and a few pips there make a difference.

Hang about. Its only been TWO DAYS that Shakone has been checking it.
Lets not get all excited about the results just yet.

VielGeld there is no "pip issue". I didn't get filled, and by several pips, on more than one trade. So you should say "pips issue" if you insist. You talk about nitpicking. Well the market is very nitpicky. It's a yes/no world. It doesn't compensate you for being close or for guessing direction correctly but not entering. It's ruthless. That's the context of trading.

All I'm really saying is -- let's pipe down and let Shakone do the calls. We can sort out the details later, unless WS is blatantly discredited.

Putting aside all issues, we stand at +60. So far, so good.

Shakone said:
The large gain wasn't known at the time. What you suggest can be done. But why 3? Why not 5 or 10? Better yet, why not exit 5 or 10 pips earlier too. Then we would take 10 or 20 pips off every trade. Where does it end? It's a silly argument to me. WS gives a range to enter and a target. If he wants to widen that range, he can. If you think that being a pip out makes no difference, then I don't think you've traded enough.

Isn't this up to the individual? If you're taking calls from a guy with a 90% win rate, 3 pips doesn't matter much, which was my point. I might take 5, but 10 is out of my range of comfort. I am well aware of precision, but my experience has told me that direction is much more important. You can have sloppy execution and still be profitable. As a trader, I'd have to kick myself if I missed a run-up like that. What if the drawdown is larger because those 3 pips became a loss? Again, depends on the individual and the size you're doing. But with a 90% win rate, this would be irrelevant.

I am also well aware of the context of these calls, which is to follow them to the letter, and that's exactly what should be done. I'm just saying people are making a big issue out of it, perhaps rightly, but it detracts from the main show -- live calls.

Anyway, I didn't mean to make the thread go into this tangent. Let's carry on with Shakone's calls -- he's doing an excellent job so far, and we shouldn't crowd out his posts.

Thanks.

One pip can make all the difference - a trader may be right about the direction, reasons behind the move etc. but if the price misses your entry point, target etc. by a single pip - no cigar.

Also it may hit your stop and go beyond it 0.1 or 1 pip, turn back and go your way without you and if it makes you happy prove you were right about the direction but nevertheless you suffered a loss.

PS Remember in the real world you have spreads as well.

Before I give the summary of today's trading, I want to repeat what I said initially, that I'm only taking trades between 8am and 9pm UK time (and for today I think I'll stop now). Any overnight trades have to be entered within those hours, or they'll be ignored by me, because I can't verify if I'm not at least watching.

3rd day's summary:

Text and email around 10:14am:
-short nasdaq 2208, stop loss 2233, target 2193. I got in at 2210
-short FTSE 5320, stop loss 5355, target 5295. I got in at 5322

both better fills.

10:30 text and email:
-short aus/usd from 0.9985, stop 1.020, target 0.9960. Followed by another text saying that it's "ok to get filled at 0.9983 or 0.9981 so no need to be religious about it". So I was filled at .9981

11:07 text and email:
-long Dax 5820, stop 5785, target 5845. I didn't get filled.

11:18: text and email:
-long Dax 5838, stop 5800, target 5860. I didn't get filled.

11:24 text and email (note text said long from 5357, email long from 5387, but I went with email as price was around the emailed level, and 5357 wouldn't have been fileld for me anyway):
-long FTSE from 5387, stop loss 5337, target 5417. I got 5379 (another better fill).

nasdaq, FTSE and aus/usd stops were hit, -23, -33, -39

Text saying total points lost = -80 (I have -95)
Text says total points gained= +95 (I have +0)

11:57 Text and email:
-short nasdaq 2331, stop 2356, target 2316. I'm confused but believe he means 2231, since the other is way off. Filled at 2231, stop 2256, target 2216.
-short Dax 5898, stop 5953, target 5853. Filled 5898.

-Text saying to move FTSE stop loss to 5378, subsequently stopped out for -1.

12:05 Text and email:
-short 1.3320, stop 1.3350, target 1.3300. I didn't get filled, but I see it was possible (barely). So give the benefit of the doubt, I was slow on that one. Lets say filled at 1.3320.

12:15, Text to close Dax and Euro shorts, closed at 5877 and for Eur/usd 1.3307 was available for me. +21 and +13

Stopped out of Nasdaq trade, -25

13:10 text and email:
-short FTSE 5490, stop 5550, target 5450. Filled 5490

Text at 14:30 suggesting Wallstreet's average on this FTSE trade is 5503, and to move stop to breakeven. Placed stop at 5503 (again not breakeven for me). Stopped out for -13

Summary so far:
nasdaq, FTSE and aus/usd stops were hit, -23, -33, -39

Ftse -1, Dax +21, Eur/usd +13

Nasdaq -25, FTSE -13

8 trades today, 2 wins 6 losses, -100 points/pips

Overall from 3 days:

13 trades, 6 wins, 7 losses, -40 pips

the last claim from wallstreet I have on his gains this week was +312 texted at 13:04

If someone spots an error please let me know and I'll amend.

Last edited:
There were 2 more calls after my last post.

19:13

-long FTSE 5498, stop .5463, target 5523. I got 5498.
-long eur/usd 1.3426, stop 1.3391, target 1.3450. I got 1.3425

received text saying all positions to be closed by 9pm.

FTSE hit target +25
Eur/usd closed 1.3437, for +12

Text received saying both closed for +50, and claiming +362.

My results now stand for today at:
10 trades, 4 wins, 6 losses, -63 pips

OVerall from 3 days, now stands at

15 trades, 8 wins, 7 losses, -3 pips.

Last edited:
There also is a text saying short FTSE overnight, but I have no entry for that or stop loss levels etc, so will ignore.

I apologise to everyone for interjecting and disturbing this thread

I said i would not interfere due to its independent nature , but an urgent matter has arisen

Lord flasheart came to my blog this morning and disrespect me publicly

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...x-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html#post1734926

I have already encouraged everyone to make a formal compaint to trade2win about this individual for his vile, disrespectful and utterly evil remarks

defamation of character is his charge

I have also posted a live call for everyone to see

when my call hits target , he will make a formal/public apology to me

I encourage everyone to make a formail complaint against this character as it will help make trade2win a better place

I said i would not interfere due to its independent nature , but an urgent matter has arisen

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...x-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html#post1734926

I have already encouraged everyone to make a formal compaint to trade2win about this individual for his vile, disrespectful and utterly evil remarks

I encourage everyone to make a formail complaint against this character as it will help make trade2win a better place

fine,ive said my piece complain as much as you like,i will avoid all these therads from now on a let others judge you

What did I miss, I only saw flash call you a clown?

Status
Not open for further replies.