How To Think Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
orion69 said:
What do the young traders know?? One young trader on here thinks £200K profit per year on £10Ml account is good trading. :rolleyes:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=18829&page=1&pp=10

The quote that the “young trader” made when someone asked a rather naive question with respect to how much could be made by trading was as follows:

The £ figures are irrelevant because there are so many different factors that influence the ease or difficulty with which one might make say £200k. If I were trading with say £10m capital, would you be impressed if I said I was making £200k+ per year? What if I only had £10k in my account instead?

It is extremely clear what he means. In order to simplify and clarify the argument for MONKEYS he is simply looking at the 2 extremes in the argument (which in my experience is a technique often used by people with functioning grey matter between their ears)

The point that he so clearly and unambiguously makes is that:

a) 200K on a 10 million account is extremely unimpressive
b) 200K on a 10K account is extremely impressive

They represent two extreme ends of a spectrum. Anyone who failed to pick that up is either

a) A MONKEY BRAIN

b) is being deliberately obtuse, or

c) is being deliberately confrontational.

None of which should be tolerated in polite society or even on these boards. So stop it, you know from bitter experience only too well what happens if this behaviour continues :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :devilish:

orion69 said:
You dont need to have manners to trade profitably but, it helps if your looking for advice/knowledge from the older more senior members who KNOW how trading WORKS for making REAL profits!

What do the young traders know?? One young trader on here thinks £200K profit per year on £10Ml account is good trading. :rolleyes:

Bulldozer - no advice is required from those who couldn't understand the post in question, but thanks anyway.

Soc - thanks a lot for that. A huge lunch almost did it, but that was just the tonic....zzzzzz.

UTB

How to think correctly
orion69 said:
You dont need to have manners to trade profitably but, it helps if your looking for advice/knowledge from the older more senior members who KNOW how trading WORKS for making REAL profits!

Pitiful isn't it.

The rest of the party, though somewhat shaken or disconcerted at first, now began to see the funny side of it, and as a consequence, this actual occurence has become legendary, and is sometimes recounted with glee to this day in one of those gentlemens' clubs with leather chairs, rustling newpapers and the air wafting with pipe and cigar smoke, and so the story is passed on enjoyed by the descendants of those present at the incident.

Another example.

All original speeeling mistackes left in for added effect.

Dr Price,

Given the appalling syntax, spelling and diction of one so learned can I assume you are not a Doctor of Letters, Literature or linguistics (unless your doctorate was from a Polish university)?

Grant.

grantx said:
Dr Price,

Given the appalling syntax, spelling and diction of one so learned can I assume you are not a Doctor of Letters, Literature or linguistics (unless your doctorate was from a Polish university)?

Grant.

Why, you cheeky young whipper sna....aaargh, aaargh, pains in my ch ch chest, cough cough-wheeze i'mmm dyyyyiii....aaarrrgh

zupcon said:
The quote that the “young trader” made when someone asked a rather naive question with respect to how much could be made by trading was as follows:

The £ figures are irrelevant because there are so many different factors that influence the ease or difficulty with which one might make say £200k. If I were trading with say £10m capital, would you be impressed if I said I was making £200k+ per year? What if I only had £10k in my account instead?

It is extremely clear what he means. In order to simplify and clarify the argument for MONKEYS he is simply looking at the 2 extremes in the argument (which in my experience is a technique often used by people with functioning grey matter between their ears)

The point that he so clearly and unambiguously makes is that:

a) 200K on a 10 million account is extremely unimpressive
b) 200K on a 10K account is extremely impressive

They represent two extreme ends of a spectrum. Anyone who failed to pick that up is either

a) A MONKEY BRAIN

b) is being deliberately obtuse, or

c) is being deliberately confrontational.

None of which should be tolerated in polite society or even on these boards. So stop it, you know from bitter experience only too well what happens if this behaviour continues :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :devilish:

Zupcon.

Why not just give a straight simple answer to the newbie. The newbie gave a good question to the members and he received insulting replies. He, the newbie never asked for a parable reply. As it turned out the newbie only posted 13 posts in 3yrs. which means he was not impresed by the LACK of freindlyness from the members. Why was he not treated more fairly and with respect by the members? :rolleyes:

O69

Last edited:
orion69 said:
Zupcon.

Why not just give a straight simple answer to the newbie. The newbie gave a good question to the members and he received insulting replies. He, the newbie never asked for a parable reply. As it turned out the newbie only posted 13 posts in 3yrs. which means he was not impresed by the LACK of freindlyness from the members. Why was he not treated more fairly and with respect by the members? :rolleyes:

O69

The penny still hasn't dropped I see. :rolleyes:

orion69, when in a hole , it is advisable to stop digging.

grantx said:
Dr Price,

Grant.

You Surpass yourself again, grantx. More interested in spelling mistakes and what people do for a living, than the actual context of what they are typing. You need to start concentrating young man. No wonder my blood pressure went through the roof last night, you nearly had me in an early grave with that obtuse insolence of yours. You should pay your elders more respect.

chump said:
"No wonder my blood pressure went through the roof "...I thought the colour ,texture etc were clearly indicating a different substance from a different bodily orifice ;) but , of course I am no doctor LOL

No, Chump, you are not a doctor! What you are is an absolute WINKER! ;)

counter_violent said:
The penny still hasn't dropped I see. :rolleyes:

orion69, when in a hole , it is advisable to stop digging.

CV.

What makes you think you have what it takes to give advice? And more importantly who on here listens to your advice?

Most of your 400+ posts all we see is FIRST CLASS TRASH and NOT a single worthwhile trade.

For your new year resolution how about you show more respect to your elders and to the newbies? [its just advice of course your not obliged to take it.]

Happy new year.

O69

Dr. Price said:
No, Chump, you are not a doctor! What you are is an absolute WINKER! ;)

Agree totally with your thoughts on the Chimp WINKER!

They think us new newbies are just beginners in trading the mrkts. Little do they know that we oldies can wipe the floor with these CHIMPS WINKERS. :LOL:

O69

Last edited:
orion69 said:
Agreed!

They think us new newbies are just beginners in trading the mrkts. Little do they know that we oldies can wipe the floor with these WINKERS. :LOL:

O69

I can see you are one of the more learned, orion69. I especially like your take on options. A very sensible approach indeed. As for the majority on here, people like Mr. Winker and company, they seem to have idiocy personify themselves.

Dr Price,

One of the accounts that i manage for a client i took in over £2Ml on just ONE derivative trade! done just a few weeks ago against the MMkrs. Mr Socrates, Mr Charts and one or two others from here have seen the trade in the special club.
These youngsters on here are still in the kindergarten level of mrkt trading and they deserve NO help from us oldies.

The mods on this forum have a habit of banning members who have much trading experience. Why? because the kindergarten level traders make it their aim to get them banned. Dont be lead into a trap by these kindergarten sprd betting winkers. I hope you know what i mean?

O69

orion69 said:
Dr Price,

One of the accounts that i manage for a client i took in over £2Ml on just ONE derivative trade! done just a few weeks ago against the MMkrs. Mr Socrates, Mr Charts and one or two others from here have seen the trade in the special club.
These youngsters on here are still in the kindergarten level of mrkt trading and they deserve NO help from us oldies.

The mods on this forum have a habit of banning members who have much trading experience. Why? because the kindergarten level traders make it their aim to get them banned. Dont be lead into a trap by these kindergarten sprd betting winkers. I hope you know what i mean?

O69

Nobody should try to get you banned, Bulldozer. If your claims are true, you're proof (if any were needed) that people with extremely limited abilities can be sucessful.

I think it's why Socrates is so fond of you.

:LOL:

UTB

I have absolutley no doubts about what you have written, o69. And the elite club that you have formed, yet another good idea. Don't let the winkers get you down.

It is not easy to keep a beautiful trading mind, when you have the winkers devoid and stagnant, relentlessly trying to bring you down to thier level.

Keep up the magnificent work, o69, this also applies to the other elitists within your club.

Good trading.

Dr. Price said:
I have absolutley no doubts about what you have written, o69. And the elite club that you have formed, yet another good idea. Don't let the winkers get you down.

It is not easy to keep a beautiful trading mind, when you have the winkers devoid and stagnant, relentlessly trying to bring you down to thier level.

Keep up the magnificent work, o69, this also applies to the other elitists within your club.

Good trading.

with the number of multiple nicks around here, this "elite club" must be rather large. Mind, as they've all "mastered it", what do they find to discuss?

UTB

the blades said:
with the number of multiple nicks around here, this "elite club" must be rather large. Mind, as they've all "mastered it", what do they find to discuss?

UTB
The only 'elite' nature of the club members is that they were all daft enough to pay the moron Bulldozer £400 to join. I expect 'The Doctor' gets preferential rates for warping down to t2w here and making the right noises to suck in a few more unsuspecting victims

peto said:
The only 'elite' nature of the club members is that they were all daft enough to pay the moron Bulldozer £400 to join. I expect 'The Doctor' gets preferential rates for warping down to t2w here and making the right noises to suck in a few more unsuspecting victims

you're joking, right? No "master" would lower themselves to charging £400, would they?

UTB

peto said:

Peto,

You and few other members from here were refused membeship to the "Elite club" because the commitee voted against you and that you were NOT suitable.

[a case of sour grapes on your part i think]

O69

Status
Not open for further replies.