How To Think Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
"so,...we all now know, 'How To think Correctly'. Now, don't forget it. " ...we contrarians have naturally moved to the otherside of the argument ;)

well if everyone is going to start thinking rationally then stupidity has got to be the way to go and I feel qualified to take the inital leap of faith.

You seem like one of the rational ones. There's people on the 'Dow 2006' thread been sellin' it short for 6 weeks....where are the men in white coats?

chump said:
well if everyone is going to start thinking rationally then stupidity has got to be the way to go and I feel qualified to take the inital leap of faith.

Of all the things you may be, chump, stupid is not one of them :)

Db

"Of all the things you may be, chump, stupid is not one of them " ...ssshhhh you'll ruin my edge ..you wouldn't believe the returns I have had from self depreciation ;)

"then stupidity has got to be the way to go and I feel qualified to take the inital leap of faith." ..thank you Richard for showing your stalwart support for my assertion ;)

dbphoenix said:
It's a type of projection, blades. Has to do in part with Bertie's complete lack of self-awareness. Sad.

Db
No, it is just that you are all children, and if you are not, then you behave like them, rude ones.

Hi chump,
I just thought if self-depreciation is really your thing, you're a born shorter....;-)
Richard

SOCRATES said:
No, it is just that you are all children, and if you are not, then you behave like them, rude ones.

Bertie the Bully. Can dish it out but can't take it. :LOL:

Enjoy your pink pout, bertie. :LOL:

Db

Mr. Charts said:
Hi chump,
I just thought if self-depreciation is really your thing, you're a born shorter....;-)
Richard

It enables him to deduct himself on his tax return . . .

Db

SOCRATES said:

Not quite all children, Sir.
I have diligently skimmed this thread and there are definitely three who are not being childish ;) ;) ;)
Richard

Mr. Charts said:
Not quite all children, Sir.
I have diligently skimmed this thread and there are definitely three who are not being childish ;) ;) ;)
Richard
Agreed....thought is everything.

SOCRATES said:
Agreed....thought is everything.

:LOL: You really are so thoroughly clueless, bertie. If nothing else, you do occasionally provide comic relief. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.