How To Think Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the moderators when you need them? This thread is now straying off topic and taking a disappointing path.

dbphoenix said:
Not desperate to set myself on fire, only to avoid being trapped in your Alzheimer's fog (which, by the way, is getting worse).

Db
I am being skyped a a very knowledgeable and extremely competent member who no longer posts as he is fed up in having to deal with dunces, who is asking me to ask you when it is you are finally going to post anything containing original thought instead of your usual regurgitated material of written provenance, the work of others ?

My reply to him "Never I fear"....."hopeless".:cheesy:

SOCRATES said:
I am gleefully being prodded by several top members by private route, to "let you have it"....

Nobody doubts these "voices" for a minute. That's what the tablets on your bedside table are for.

Wibble

UTB

SOCRATES said:
I am being skyped a a very knowledgeable and extremely competent member who no longer posts as he is fed up in having to deal with dunces, who is asking me to ask you when it is you are finally going to post anything containing original thought instead of your usual regurgitated material of written provenance, the work of others ?

I've often wondered the same thing about you, Bertie. Oddly enough, I've also been asked the same question about you.

Hmm.

Db

the blades said:
Nobody doubts these "voices" for a minute. That's what the tablets on your bedside table are for.

Wibble

UTB
Tablets ? Tablets don't come into it...you should be so lucky to be in this mileu.:cheesy:

Just keep shouting ....as loud as you can by the way.....see if you can influence your team to win by doing so.:cheesy:

SOCRATES said:
Tablets ? Tablets don't come into it...you should be so lucky to be in this mileu.:cheesy:

Just keep shouting ....as loud as you can by the way.....see if you can influence your team to win by doing so.:cheesy:

Very good :LOL: .

Twas very loud on Monday night - so loud I had noises in my ears for days after. Come to think of it, you aren't a Footie fan are you Soc? :devilish:

UTB

dbphoenix said:
I've often wondered the same thing about you, Bertie. Oddly enough, I've also been asked the same question about you.

Hmm.

Db
I can tell you behind the scenes here there are roars of approval at my responses to you above....and I am being very gentle with you....just imagine if I decided to get really rough with you as you deserve.:cheesy:

When are you going to grow up and post somethng of merit we wonder ? Intellectual pygmy you are...

SOCRATES said:
Ijust imagine if I decided to get really rough with you as you deserve.:cheesy:

Aha - it becomes clearer at last. Do you enjoy Amsterdam by any chance? :LOL:

UTB

SOCRATES said:
I can tell you behind the scenes here there are roars of approval at my responses to you above....and I am being very gentle with you....just imagine if I decided to get really rough with you as you deserve.:cheesy:

Yes, I can just imagine what your voices tell you, Bertie.

As for getting rough with me . . . :LOL:

Db

the blades said:
Aha - it becomes clearer at last. Do you enjoy Amsterdam by any chance? :LOL:

UTB
Leave him to me and don't confuse him please, he might think Amsterdam is a neighbouring town to him or the capital of Australia, who knows ?:cheesy: Don't you think we have enough problems with serial dunces without you trying to help ?

SOCRATES said:
Leave him to me and don't confuse him please, he might think Amsterdam is a neighbouring town to him or the capital of Australia, who knows ?:cheesy: Don't you think we have enough problems with serial dunces without you trying to help ?

pase al natural con tremenda cadencia :LOL:

dbphoenix said:
Yes, I can just imagine what your voices tell you, Bertie.

As for getting rough with me . . . :LOL:

Db
If you have any dignity, you would feel a deep sense of shame if you knew who they are.:cheesy:

But I am not telling you, so there.:cheesy:

But we are all having a good laugh at your expense.

SOCRATES said:

yes, but us dunces must stick together - in the hope that one day we too can develop into individuals who, when in the physical presence of "top traders", can exchange banter on internet bulletin boards.

How better could you spend an evening? :LOL:

UTB

jacinto said:
pase al natural con tremenda cadencia
Si, y al momento de matar no hay que dudar,:LOL:

Asi me explico un amigo torero al completar su faena, en la Plaza, de Algeciras, 1999.:cheesy:

the blades said:
yes, but us dunces must stick together - in the hope that one day we too can develop into individuals who, when in the physical presence of "top traders", can exchange banter on internet bulletin boards.

How better could you spend an evening? :LOL:

UTB
No better way, nothing to beat it, fun isn't it ?:cheesy:

Only that anyone who ventures to engage me, gets it.:cheesy:

And now to bed, because tomorrow at 0800 ...the games.

SOCRATES said:
Si, y al momento de matar no hay que dudar,:LOL:

Asi me explico un amigo torero al completar su faena, en la Plaza, de Algeciras, 1999.:cheesy:

Eso suena como una operacion de compra venta con un stop delimitado, y un objetivo delimitado....para poner las cosas en contexto.......ole. :cheesy:

the blades said:
but what about your....cough....friends? Have they left already?

UTB
Yes,we are all agreed that is enough for one evening,........ tomorrow the games...at 0800. Good night.

SOCRATES said:
If you have any dignity, you would feel a deep sense of shame if you knew who they are.:cheesy:

But I am not telling you, so there.:cheesy:

But we are all having a good laugh at your expense.

Newcomers may have wondered why Bertie was voted Most Amusing last year. I can't think of any recent post of his that better illustrates the reasons why. All it lacks is the "nyah". :rolleyes:

This is just the sort of thread that Bertie loves because it's tailor-made for his particular brand of piffle, and he's been as happy as a hog in a waller. But, in the end, piffle is piffle.

That he believes that I might care what a buffoon like Bertie thinks about me says a great deal about Bertie. :)

Db

Status
Not open for further replies.