Stop Loss: Cash - Per your system
Take Profit: 1.3480 or 1.3510
Comments: Confirm your entry.

First target was just hit.

Take care and have a good weekend.

Last edited:
Price Trying To Push...

Good Morning to all,

Price had a little sell off and is now trying to push. In an area of resistance. Will it make green ML target? Short green and red lines are from signal on Thursday. Price in the area of the first price target.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eurusd 9-27-10.gif
    eurusd 9-27-10.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 108
A Ranging Market

Thus far, things have been on a "roll"...just rolling around :). Coming up on noon EST when things can get slow. Price also at L-MLH of green fork. No solid confirmation. May have to buy some time.

Take care and be careful,

FX4Newbies

Price In A Battle

Good Morning to all,

Price in a battle zone. Resistance at red U-MLH and above as well. Price also parked at green ML. Will see who wins this one...bulls or bears.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eurusd 9-28-10.gif
    eurusd 9-28-10.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 133
+ 70 Pip Potential on TS9: Long EurUsd

Hello again,

Here is a signal from this morning:

Pair: Eur-Usd

Trade: Buy

Price: Around 1.3470

Stop Loss: Around 1.3455 or a cash stop per your system

Take Profit: Around 1.3540

Comments: Confirm your entry.

Details are posted on the blog.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Last edited:
Eur-Usd: A Simpler View

What do you see?

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eurusd 9-29-10.gif
    eurusd 9-29-10.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 142
Re: Eur-Usd: A Simpler View

Yup! Don't think it is going to keel over just yet though. Will have to take it as it comes. Was busy today and did not post. Should be back on tonight.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

I see waning momentum............Is that what you see???

What's Up (Or Down) With EU?

Got to wait for a decent tell. Hitting resistance at L-MLH of green fork. No higher highs or lower lows overall at the moment. Range trading for sure. Let's see what happens tonight.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 9-30-10.gif
    eur-usd 9-30-10.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 137

Yup! Don't think it is going to keel over just yet though. Will have to take it as it comes. Was busy today and did not post. Should be back on tonight.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

I think it is going to pull back and then have one more run up to new highs. After that it should roll over and head down quite a while to new lows. My personal opinion is parity or below on the next big move down.

Hello Traders,

Lots of little bits and pieces of news this morning. Posted a chart late yesterday. Price once again nearing thicker green L-MLH: this time as support. Be watchful and be prepared to go with the market. If it decides to go higher and you're thinking it should fall...well, no need for me to tell you what will happen there. Just let the market do its thing.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Weekly Wrap-Up of charts on blog by Saturday night (late) EST.

Hello JahDave,

Will be posting the weekly chart set-ups late on Saturday night EST on the blog. Will take a look then at the longer view and see what I can see.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

I think it is going to pull back and then have one more run up to new highs. After that it should roll over and head down quite a while to new lows. My personal opinion is parity or below on the next big move down.

New Beginnings

Good Monday Morning Traders,

A new month...the last quarter of the year. Let's see if we can make some pips .

Eur-Usd started a decline earlier. Most recent fork (teal) which "technically" should be a downward fork (because of pivot sequence) is showing an upward bias. Also see bullish sentiment on H4. That may not kick in immediately...only time will tell. Will have to see if the decline will continue to maybe the 1.3615 area.

News also at 10:00 am.

Be careful,

F4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd10-04-10.gif
    eur-usd10-04-10.gif
    35.9 KB · Views: 142
Another Blow Out!

Well Traders,

Price did continue down and came within about 20 pips of my "thinking out loud" target yesterday. Bullish sentiment did kick in. There may still be some left. Be careful.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd10-05-10.gif
    eur-usd10-05-10.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 127
Hello Traders,

Lots of important news this morning. US Treasury Secretary Geithner due to speak at around 9am EST...in about 15 minutes. Market volatility expected to increase depending on his statements. Seeing some bullish sentiment lurking...but still not clear enough to click.

Be careful those of you thinking of diving in.

FX4Newbies

Last edited:
Eur-Usd...Where Are We?

Well this pair has been inching up beyond what many traders might have anticipated. From this chart view, price still showing some bullish sentiment. Will have to watch carefully as it could become a Double Top in a flash. No other way to play this one but very cautiously. Lots of news and comments as well.

FX4Newbies

Non-Farm Day

Lots of market movement this morning. Will want to let it settle then look for confirmation of direction. Some of you may have taken the added risk and jumped in. Always very tempting I know. Hope you got some pips. Remember, at all costs, preserve your emotional capital.

Weekly chart set-ups this weekend. For those of you of may not yet have taken the poll, please do so. Thanks in advance.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Where To Next?

Hello Traders,

EU made a quick pop up on Sunday then began its descent. Hit ML target of red fork which is also a WL area. Finding some support. Will have to see what tell the market will give us: which way or that...and when. For those who may be waiting to short this puppy, I see bullish sentiment on the longer time-frames ...just my view :). When (or if at all)? Only time will tell.

Take care and trade well,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd10-12-10.gif
    eur-usd10-12-10.gif
    41 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Where Is Price Now?

Hello again traders,

EU ran up yesterday and made the ML target again. That Andrews' 80% rule seems to be working. At the moment, looking like it is finding support on a WL. Need to see a tell for sure as it could take off from here or hit the ML as resistance and keel over. Seeing mixed sentiment, so I will be watching for a confirmation, or maybe even another pair.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Hope many of you are not being affected too much by the new regulations from the C.F.T.C. Can be a distraction when trying to stay in your trading zone.

Attachments

• eur-usd10-13-10.gif
    eur-usd10-13-10.gif
    30.3 KB · Views: 135
A News Filled Morning

Well Traders,

It was a scalping night. News to hit in a few. Will have to see if a weakening dollar will continue to give this pair a push up. Be patient and trade your plan. If your plan is to wait until the news drama plays out, then wait it out.

FX4Newbies