Goldmine!

Hello traders,

Somewhat of a quite night. Lots of US news at 8:30 a.m. EST. Will see how the market responds.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Working Its Way Upward?

Hello Traders,

Eur-Usd seems to be trying to make a move higher...higher highs and higher lows. Confirm your entries and go with the flow of price.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• working its way upward.jpg
    working its way upward.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 127
Inching Lower?

Good Morning Traders,

Price seems to be inching lower overall. Be careful and confirm your entries.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• inching lower.jpg
    inching lower.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 139
Inching Lower? Another View

Here is another look at that chart set-up. Price had been falling for some time but began making a stair-step higher...but not yet high enough to take out some key resistance around 1.2929. Started a stair-step lower then found support.

Important US news due this morning. It could give the needed push upward. Take your time and be watchful. Patience is key to wait for your setup and entry.

Good trading to you,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Busy morning...will have to watch the aftermath :).

Attachments

• inching lower another view.gif
    inching lower another view.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 136
Euro Continued The Move Lower

Well traders,

Euro did get a push upward yesterday because of the news, but then turned, at the ML, and continued falling. Broke blue support line on chart posted yesterday.

Continue to let the market show you what it wants to do next. Remember, it is always right .

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Another busy day for me.

Touching Bases

Hello traders,

Will be posting the usual update on Eur-Usd and the other pairs today on the blog. Will also include a poll so I can get an idea of how the chart setups have been helping.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Weekly Chart Updates Posted

Updates are now posted on the blog. Also I have added a quick poll to see how the set-ups may be helping. Posted Eur-Usd here.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 8-20-10.gif
    eur-usd 8-20-10.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 136
Eur-Usd M5

Good Morning Traders,

Thought I would share the five-minute view for a change, as Eur-Usd has been sideways for some time. Notice how the lines have had good frequency with price.

The Pitchfork is my first choice for a trading tool any day...no apologies :).

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd m5.gif
    eur-usd m5.gif
    26.7 KB · Views: 135
Eur-Usd In The Middle

Hello again,

Price in the middle of the downward fork. News again soon.

Watch and wait.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• 8-25-2010.gif
    8-25-2010.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 133
Price Took Out Some Highs...

Hello traders,

Price took out some highs yesterday, but not very convincingly...lots of long wicks/shadows. Will see if we get a push up after a spring off support on MLH. Lots of news to come. Don't assume as anything can happen. Let price talk to you.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Added View 2 with green fork. See how the green fork gives some framework to price in the middle of open space? At a deciding point, hanging outside the MLH. Be watchful.

Attachments

• 8-26-2010.gif
    8-26-2010.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 8-26-2010 view 2.gif
    8-26-2010 view 2.gif
    16 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Where From Here?

Lots of boundaries in the area...will see how price interacts to give us a tell as to where the market might go.

Be patient. Protect your emotional capital .

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• where from here.gif
    where from here.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Will It Push to Green ML?

Just thinking out loud...US news later this morning.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• will it push.gif
    will it push.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
ML Target Hit!!

Thought out loud...price did push higher? Green ML target hit!! Thinking out loud is not always a comfortable place as you watch price dance around. If your tools work, go with what you know about them. If occasionally the market does something different, take the loss and go at it again. That is why your trading edge or methodology has to have a high success rate, because there will be days when it may not work. Fortunately, price hit the target. Andrews expected this to happen 80% of the time for a "current" fork: local to current price action. In this case, the local fork (not shown) coincides with the ML of larger green fork. The pitchfork is the bomb!

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• ml target hit.gif
    ml target hit.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 156
Updates

Just letting you know that I will be posting the weekly chart setups later this evening.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

FX4Newbies

Eur-Usd: Week Ending August 27, 2010

Well traders,

Finally was able to post the weekly updates...a minor technical challenge as I am away from my regular trading station. I have attached a chart showing how the week ended for the Euro. Other setups are posted on the blog. Please take a minute to complete the poll there (just one question).

Thanks,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 8-27-10.gif
    eur-usd 8-27-10.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
A Choppy Fall

Hello traders,

Seems like EU had a choppy ride down. Apparently finding some support at an ML...a place to watch carefully before jumping in.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 8-30-10.gif
    eur-usd 8-30-10.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 135
Chart Updates

Hello traders,

Very busy day yesterday compounded by a slow connection. Will post two charts here...one from yesterday then one from this morning.

My apologies to those who may have checked yesterday and did not find an updated chart. Expect to be back in my trading room at the end of next week. In the meantime, will do my best :). Thought price would hit teal U-MLH but may have a sell-off before pushing higher. For as long as it took to post, it may have gotten there already.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Added another view.

Attachments

• eur-usd 8-31-10.gif
    eur-usd 8-31-10.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 151
  • eur-usd 9-1-10.gif
    eur-usd 9-1-10.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 144
  • eur-usd 9-1-10 another view.gif
    eur-usd 9-1-10 another view.gif
    13.1 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Updates

Just letting you know that I will be very busy today and tomorrow. Will post the usual weekly wrap-up by Saturday on the blog.

Take care and be careful trading. Lots of news to come.

FX4Newbies

Eur-Usd: Week Ending 9-3-10

Hello Traders,

Hope you had a good day on Friday. Here is my recent view of the Eur-Usd. Posted charts on the blog of the 10 pairs I follow. Please don't forget to take the poll on the blog. Thanks.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eurusd 9-3-10.gif
    eurusd 9-3-10.gif
    20 KB · Views: 149
Eur-Usd: Pre-US Session

Hello again,

US holiday today. Here is my recent chart. Included a red local fork to see where price fell in the scheme of things.

Would like price to go to green U-MLH, however, it just made a lower low but not by much. If you are going to trade, be patient and let the market spell out which way it is going to go.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eurusd 9-6-10.gif
    eurusd 9-6-10.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 150