Goldmine!

Re: A News Filled Morning

Well Traders,

It was a scalping night. News to hit in a few. Will have to see if a weakening dollar will continue to give this pair a push up. Be patient and trade your plan. If your plan is to wait until the news drama plays out, then wait it out.

FX4Newbies

Hi Newbies,

Be careful looking for US Dollar weakness. There may be a little more left, but the USD is getting ready for a huge run of strength. If you, or anyone else here is playing USD weakness at this point, then I recommend small stops.

Good Trading,
Dave

Re: A News Filled Morning

Hello JahDave,

Not looking for Dollar weakness. It's just that people have been expecting to short EU for some time, and it keeps climbing. Just trying to help traders flow with whatever the market gives. I definitely see a change in direction approaching with these USD pairs.

Thanks for the concern and taking the time to share.

FX4Newbies

Hi Newbies,

Be careful looking for US Dollar weakness. There may be a little more left, but the USD is getting ready for a huge run of strength. If you, or anyone else here is playing USD weakness at this point, then I recommend small stops.

Good Trading,
Dave

Hello Traders,

Lots of US news this morning, giving it a volatile start. Also had a very hectic day otherwise. Will be posting weekly set-ups late Saturday night.

Take care and enjoy the weekend.

FX4Newbies

Interesting Intersections

Good Monday Morning Traders,

Made some pips on Eur-Gbp...signal details on the blog. Hope those of you who signed up to receive the email made some pips :).

Eur-Usd at an interesting place. Seeing weakness long-term, though H4 seems to be showing bullish sentiment. Looking like it wants to bounce. Drew in green, dash-dot "What-If" fork. Red ML above. Be very careful when and how you enter. Transition intersections can be hairy.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd10-18-10.gif
    eur-usd10-18-10.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 119
Chop Chop

Seems like there was a lot of choppiness across the board. Will sit back and be patient. When things are ready, they will say so :).

Our green "What-If" fork did not hold and price fell to other MLH. Approaching another intersection: look well before entering.

Be careful,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd10-20-10.gif
    eur-usd10-20-10.gif
    43 KB · Views: 112
Internet Issue

Hello Traders,

Had some internet connectivity issues yesterday. Hopefully, we will be on track today.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Hello again,

Market appears to be rolling. Maybe not many traders out today.

Be careful,

FX4Newbies

Weekly Chart Wrap Ups

Just letting you know that the weekly charts will be posted on the blog later tonight.

FX4Newbies

Hello all,

Feels good to be back from the fever-flu sick bed.

I have a very simple and clean EU chart to post. Price just hit the ML and is bouncing. Someone traded the bounce for sure.

Anyway, now that it is has reached a very likely target, be careful when looking for your entry or re-entry.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd10-26-10.gif
    eur-usd10-26-10.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 141
Hello Traders,

Had to step out this morning. Will see what the market has for us later tonight into the morning.

FX4Newbies

Be On The Lookout

Hello Traders,

Still a little fuzzy, but I thought at least I can post a chart with some soundness of mind. Chose to show a longer view as I think it gives an idea of the context of what might be in the works.

Price is falling but not really. Forks show good frequency which is helpful, but no major changes in direction have occurred. Just take it in stride until there is a definite tell.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd10-29-10.gif
    eur-usd10-29-10.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 118
Price In The Middle

Good Monday Morning Traders,

Price in the middle of this fork with lots of news to come. Wait for price to confirm where it will go to before it makes its move.

Currently trading a signal on Usd-Chf sent this morning. Up about 30 pips. Sign-up form is on the blog.

Take care and safe trading,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 11-01-10.gif
    eur-usd 11-01-10.gif
    28.2 KB · Views: 140
+118 pips on TS16 for Usd-Chf

Mentioned this trade this morning. This is the outcome at this time. Chart is posted on the blog.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Were You Washed and Rinsed Yesterday?

Hello Traders,

The attached chart shows a gold highlighted area at a L-MLH where a Wash and Rinse scenario occurred yesterday. Notice where price is parked now...at another L-MLH. Be careful. Don't let them wash and rinse you today. Be patient, and wait for confirmation of price action.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. For those who may not know, a Wash and Rinse is a fake move. The price starts inching below the line encouraging traders to sell. When they do, the price is driven up, so you reverse your trade and buy. Then they leave you with the buy and drop the price. It can happen in the reverse direction as well, starting with price moving up.

NOTE: Second chart on right shows another Wash and Rinse may be in the works.

Attachments

• eur-usd 11-02-10.gif
    eur-usd 11-02-10.gif
    32.9 KB · Views: 132
  • eur-usd 11-02-10-2.gif
    eur-usd 11-02-10-2.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Lots In The Mix

Well Traders,

Major news coming. Price approaching resistance areas. Gotta trade what you see as you see it. Don't assume anything. Just trade what price confirms to you.

Be careful,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 11-03-10.gif
    eur-usd 11-03-10.gif
    34.6 KB · Views: 140
EurUsd Still Trending Upward

Hello again,

EurUsd still making higher highs and higher lows. Don't know when it will stop for sure. Just trade what you see.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 11-04-10.gif
    eur-usd 11-04-10.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 130
Re: EurUsd Still Trending Upward

Hello again,

EurUsd still making higher highs and higher lows. Don't know when it will stop for sure. Just trade what you see.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

I've got a Fibo target of 1.4375 Newbies. I am going to start shorting at 1.4350 and keep adding from there.

Good Trading,
JahDave

After The News: NFP

Good Morning Traders,

A simple chart showing how price responded to the WLs after the news. Price is in a zone where some clarity is needed before entering. Price at an U-MLH (teal line) and a blue horizontal level of support below.

Wait for your set-up and entry. Follow what price is telling you.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd 11-05-10.gif
    eur-usd 11-05-10.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 147
Weekly Chart Wrap-Ups On The Blog

Just mentioning here for newer viewers that weekly chart wrap-ups of the 10 pairs I follow are on the blog.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

FX4Newbies

Re: EurUsd Still Trending Upward

I've got a Fibo target of 1.4375 Newbies. I am going to start shorting at 1.4350 and keep adding from there.

Good Trading,
JahDave

Hello JahDave,

Just saw your post. This pair has been in a zone to fall for some time...keeps turning, starting to fall, then fights back. Will just have to wait to see which turn will be the one. Will be interesting to see if you get the short around 1.4350.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Don't know if you meant 1.4250.