Goldmine!

Analysis of 10 Pairs Posted

Hello again,

Hope your weekend is going well.

Posted updates on the 10 pairs I follow on the blog. Hope it gives a little insight into where price is as we begin a new week.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Eur-Usd 8-9-10

Hello traders,

Just posting a quick update on this pair. Very slow so far. Nothing definitive, but thinking bullish. Of course I'll be waiting for confirmation.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eurusd 8-9-10.gif
    eurusd 8-9-10.gif
    34.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Patience Is Virtue

Hello again,

Glad I was not in a rush to trade today. Market was very slow...not sure what happened. Maybe the Big Boys are waiting to hear what will be in the FOMC minutes tomorrow.

Anyway, earlier I thought that price may find support and turn, but it continued to fall. Looks like it is heading to the green L-MLH. Sometimes we need to let time tell the whole story. Will be interesting to see what confirmations we get there. Being able to turn our minds about when we have reason to is how we stay alive in this business.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• patience is virtue.gif
    patience is virtue.gif
    37.9 KB · Views: 144
Patience Is Virtue: Views 2 & 3

Just another view of how Pivot 1, the anchor pivot, can change things and sometimes give a clearer picture.

Also, the second chart shows how the line of force measured by the fork (Pivots 2 to 3) can help the trader tune the fork better to the market movement.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• patience is virtue view 2.gif
    patience is virtue view 2.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 130
  • patience is virtue view 3.gif
    patience is virtue view 3.gif
    39 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Re: Patience Is Virtue

Price continued to fall to green L-MLH around 1.32171 (about the time of this posting). How price interacts with the lines in the area will have much to say about where it may go to next.

FX4Newbies

Hello again,

Glad I was not in a rush to trade today. Market was very slow...not sure what happened. Maybe the Big Boys are waiting to hear what will be in the FOMC minutes tomorrow.

Anyway, earlier I thought that price may find support and turn, but it continued to fall. Looks like it is heading to the green L-MLH. Sometimes we need to let time tell the whole story. Will be interesting to see what confirmations we get there. Being able to turn our minds about when we have reason to is how we stay alive in this business.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Last edited:
Out Of The Hole

Hello Traders,

Price is in decision land (a hole)...between two lines, two MLHs, trying to find its way out. Might need some whales to jump-start the process. Be watchful. Wait for price to confirm its direction.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• out of the hole.jpg
    out of the hole.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 122
Eur-Usd: After The Feds

Hello again,

Just posting where price decided to park for a moment: at the green L-MLH. Mmm....

Now that the news is behind us, let's see how it continues from here. Will be on the lookout for some trading signals tonight. Hope I spot them early enough to send so that you (those who signed up) can decide if you want to trade.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• after the feds.gif
    after the feds.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 116
Pre-London Session 8-11-10

Early Good Morning,

Posting an updated chart of where price is starting from. Hopefully we get some good swings to trade today.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• pre-london 8-11-10.gif
    pre-london 8-11-10.gif
    31 KB · Views: 110
After The News 8-11-10

Hello again,

Price continued to fall nicely...finding some support at the intersection of two warning lines. The fact that price could not find support at the green L-MLH was a good sign that there may have been more downward pressure in the market. If that L-MLH acts as a switchback, look for confirmation of a trade.

Will plan to post again for London Session.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eurusd 8-11-10 post news.gif
    eurusd 8-11-10 post news.gif
    33.2 KB · Views: 127
+ 67 Pips On Trade Signal This Morning

Hello again,

Just reporting on a signal given this morning on Usd-Chf: TS5. Details and charts are posted on the blog under the category: Signals.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

The Bigger Picture On EurUsd H1

Good Morning Traders,

Just showing the bigger picture. Sometimes it helps us to steer our course more effectively.

Survey the landscape and enjoy the journey.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• the big picture.gif
    the big picture.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 133
A Closer View

Just showing a closer view.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• the close up.gif
    the close up.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 151
Busy Morning

Hello traders,

Had a busy morning and it's almost 10 a.m. EST. Will see what the market gives for London Session. Price of EurUsd at the moment trading close to 1.2820 around the L-MLH of green fork. Be watchful. Would like it to fall to 1.2720 :)...the blue L-MLH on larger view H1 time frame chart above.

We'll see. Confirm your entries and be careful.

FX4Newbies

Last edited:
Very quiet market and my morning is busy, so I think I will have to see what happens after the news later today.

Have a good trading day if you jump in.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Tell Me Something Price

Current view attached. Price in the middle. Gotta wait and let it find support or resistance, from where we can look for a move.

Be watchful and patient,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• tellmesomething.gif
    tellmesomething.gif
    38.6 KB · Views: 124
Blue L-MLH Target?

Well traders,

Looks like price is trying to get there after all.

Hello traders,

Had a busy morning and it's almost 10 a.m. EST. Will see what the market gives for London Session. Price of EurUsd at the moment trading close to 1.2820 around the L-MLH of green fork. Be watchful. Would like it to fall to *** 1.2720 :)...the blue L-MLH on larger view H1 time frame chart above.

We'll see. Confirm your entries and be careful.

FX4Newbies

***EDIT: Blue L-MLH target is 1.2730ish.

Attachments

• tellmesomething3.jpg
    tellmesomething3.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Hello traders,

Just letting you know that I plan to post the usual weekly updates on the ten pairs I follow later today on the blog.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Weekly Chart Updates Posted

Hello again,

The updates have been posted on the blog.

Thanks for following the thread and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

FX4Newbies

Deciding Moment

Good Morning Traders,

Price in a decision zone. Patience is needed to wait for your confirmation.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• deciding moment.jpg
    deciding moment.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 128
Price Decided To Go Up

Price pushed beyond the red U-MLH to about 1.2860, which happens to be about the area of the ML of the new teal green fork drawn.

Keep being watchful,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• deciding moment-3.gif
    deciding moment-3.gif
    41.7 KB · Views: 142