NZD solid bull to 30's
usd the sell (Still) to -20's
GBP bear and spiking south

London 6am
USD , Yen and GBP selling
GBP spiked to -50's now - great trade
aussies solid buys , yen spiked to _50's now

Pairs in action
today will be volatile guys .........not exactly a surprise right ?
my focus is the GBP and also the Euro ...and I will play that pair more than usual today...I think whatever the outcomes today the G8 views this as a bad day for Europe full stop
with usd still weak my guess is the yen will have a good day today overall as will the aussies

so far ?
im scalp selling GBP all the way since 6am .........especially from 4790's
buying EJ and UJ as well ............playing the yen strength
I am betting the EA will get real weak as well at times so sell when offered

game on
N

its gonna be a long day and longer night as I intend to be trading as much as possible next 48 hours

opportunies like this don't come along that often to make serious serious money in the markets

its like the cup final , world cup and Olympics all in one day

N

bull yen and Bear GBP in charge of the G8 on lower TF's at moment

you would be crazy to go against this bias in your pairs .........usd is still a solid sell as well......................the ole 3 duck corrie still calling the USD as the alpha sell

N

EG pair will be fascinating today ..I expect serious volatility

so who is winning the battle of Britain so far ?

well the GBP has been winning the last few days - see below
but so far the euro is winning the day today easily ......

that's my free indexes on those charts guys the Euro index and the GBP index against the g8
you can see that today they are BOTH falling as the G8 looks at this whole EU debate as a lose lose for the 2 currencies

N

Attachments

• battle of britain.JPG
    battle of britain.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 64
another 20-30 pipss selling the gu in last 15 mins ...........

easy easy money so far

usd whilst solid bear from Asian is taking a bull breather at moment .hence the lovely GU recent selloffs

N

one way traffic at moment guys

sell GU

also Sell GJ ......but that pair comes with a government heath warning for volatility :)

N

Forexmospherian (a ledgendary trader) persuaded me to get more involved trading EA and also GJ in last couple of years ..........ive embraced the EA and at times do follow the GJ .....so all thanks to him for that

the EA has really really added a lot of pips for me in last few months scalping

great mini fightback for the GBP at moment ........plenty of resons to be scalping it as a bull play ..............the 45-55 range I was gonna resell it got rejected earlier

N

the euro is under a lot of pressure at moment .....Brexit and other things on its mind

its nearly even a sell signal on the 3 duck corrie alongside the USD ..so bear that in mind when ever deciding to buy it today

N

great mini fightback for the GBP at moment ........plenty of resons to be scalping it as a bull play ..............the 45-55 range I was gonna resell it got rejected earlier

N

scalping involves changing decisions in a heartbeat .........especially next 2 days

GU bull on fire

ok - ive had a great mornings session and will be back regularly with always half an eye on the market

cheers
N

aussie D just gone 3 duck bull today gang

euro and USD are the 3d sells at moment

this is the 4hour 60 TF showing the situation ........that's a sell EA signal on the 5min TF's when offered

N

Attachments

• aussie D goes 3 duck bull.JPG
    aussie D goes 3 duck bull.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 96