FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

some nice extended euro buying last 15-20 mins .........gbp the sell .........20 pips offered on EG

EU buys

no trigger so back to sit and wait

you are 100% correct sitting on the Euro as a bull BP........you were looking at the wrong combo though..........usd bull as well

GBP was the sell as already commented ..you would have creamed it dude :)

N

have to say GU looks very attractive for resells at 4668/4662 selloffs ..will sell it if confirmation offered

long overdue

you have to nail the first 5 pips fast ..........GU will kill you on retraces back on your trade mostly........it is not a lazy roll in trade .ever

53 ...easy now

you have to nail the first 5 pips fast ..........GU will kill you on retraces back on your trade mostly........it is not a lazy roll in trade .ever

53 ...easy now

52 low respiked to 62 now .............

this is scalping ....you have seconds sometimes to make decisions and then enter / exit trades

smash and grab dudes !!

especially yen / gbp based pairs ....they will eat you alive if you let them :)

N

ouch -- thats the way it goes dust down now dont lose the plot and wait for next signal -------- bye and all the best

gu having a right old ragtag battle ..............that's because they are both leaning to the bear bias at moment

since for me GBP will always win a momentum game I am leaning on the Sell gu bias and range selling it 4670-4650

feel free to trade it both ways if you have the cahunnas

N

ucad sells / EU buys easier guys ............with the EU having the 3 duck corrie seal of approval

N

dude you are like a sniper (lol)

100% great analogy BP..............scalpers are snipers......wait patiently for the shot and take it .........

funnily enough I was part of the stunt team supporting that tom berrenger film in the 90's in Australia .......but that's another story another time :)

N

ouch -- thats the way it goes dust down now dont lose the plot and wait for next signal -------- bye and all the best

if you are prepared to step back a bit and widen stops the usd is the sell dude ................but be patient chosing partners to buy

the 3 duck system is not a scalping system it needs more space to breathe

N