FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

aussie is still strong gang .........Ea bounced south gain from 5050 and now at 5012 on a big fat support level

watch this space and resell that dude when offered

spiked 5014 to 5001 in 3 mins ..........the slower Pairs like EA just don't do this on a normal day :)

another bounce to 5007 gets a selloff to 4981........Ea is pure poetry today

Last edited:
I think gu coming up for a bull charge ...........buy above confirmed 4810's /..........above 4830 if you are a really safe driver

4813 but it didn't hold so no trade yet ........the EU is the sell everyone ...you are being blindsided by the GU volatility .....easily done

aussie is still strong gang .........Ea bounced south gain from 5050 and now at 5012 on a big fat support level

watch this space and resell that dude when offered

spiked 5014 to 5001 in 3 mins ..........the slower Pairs like EA just don't do this on a normal day :)

another bounce to 5007 gets a selloff to 4981........Ea is pure poetry today

Ea now at 4970.....where do I send the cheque for this kindness :)

4813 but it didn't hold so no trade yet ........the EU is the sell everyone ...you are being blindsided by the GU volatility .....easily done

gu is being a SOB.....its slowly winding up for a bull charge but I cant really call it bull until it sows me some clean air above the 4810's

sure I could kid you I rebought it at 4780's but I didn't ........not worth the risk at moment ..........

i'll have some above the 4810's thanks

N

now wait and go again ........even let it fall back deep into the 4800's ..it should come again now soon

I got in first wave at 14/15 fio 10-15 easy pips ..........

second wave was low at 16 and now back up to 34 .............and I will keep hammering the buys here like a tommy gun

EU AU buys coming as well....ucad sells ............usd is selling guys

4815 and falling GU ...............will just wait a little and pick it off again soon

by the way EJ buy is MULLERING the GU for pips .....thought id mention it in passing just in case you get bored scalping GU

4813 was the low for GU just bounced to 28 the high

smash and grab..........been nothing like this day for months in the markets :)

i'm physically drained ........havnt traded like this for a long time and really need to stop for a break soon .....will stop posting and open up more trading screens now for last 30 mins

back later
cheers N