FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

ea coming south as well

must confess the 3 duck signal was flashing to me by then so was more confident hitting this sell when best prices arose ........

1.5070 would have been elite category for getting in ........anything inside 20 pips sputh from tat to 5050's was still respect from me

1.5000 at moment ..........nice nice pips so far and just warming up if you believe the 3 duck corrie system :)

N

must confess the 3 duck signal was flashing to me by then so was more confident hitting this sell when best prices arose ........

1.5070 would have been elite category for getting in ........anything inside 20 pips sputh from tat to 5050's was still respect from me

1.5000 at moment ..........nice nice pips so far and just warming up if you believe the 3 duck corrie system :)

N

I must brush up 64 would have been my entry (need lessons from legendary:devilish::cheesy:)

sitting on fence myself ---- but at the moment someone wants Gu to go north from this 1.4800 level could it be corrie duck ???

popped back

BOOMING SELLING ON YEN AND USD ........

Ej been to over +100pips now since 6am
GU buys to +80's
EA to -100's (STAR SELLER**)
UCAD sells to -80's (STAR SELLER**)

plus many many more great trend moves now London session

FILL YOUR BOOTS .........it doesn't get better than this

N

sitting on fence myself ---- but at the moment someone wants Gu to go north from this 1.4800 level could it be corrie duck ???

take your time today BP......plenty of easy swing pips out there and us session will be even better :)

I CANNOT WAIT :)

the 3 duck Corrie system currently has :-

BUYS - GBP , (AUD is not >0 in 5min)
SELLS - YEN , USD(forever !)

that's where the action is by choosing these guys either together or in a preferred pair ....GU clearly is a Star buy again now :)

N

clearly a safe yes........ even 4760's were on cards dude in faster scalp timeframes for me - see my earlier comments in thread after 45-55 rejected :)

ding ding London morning over .......jees what a day

Yen got clobbered !!!!
over 200 pip selloff on yen .......
EJ to + 220 pips since early London , UJ to +100
GU buys cleared the 100 pip mark
ucad sells to -100 pips

if you cant scalp positive pips in this environment (500+ net pip moves on just the pairs above) in about 4-5 hours then please do not pass go and do not collect £200

N :)

big difference between scalping and the 3 duck corrie of course guys .......and a current trade I have on explains that

the GBP is really set up to be a buy on the 3 duck corrie ...

why ? .......because on the higher TF / Settings the GBP is a mega mega Bull .........so on a more relaxed style of trading like the 3 duck corrie I would really be sitting back and buying it when offered on the 5min TF against the euro , or USD if they were aligned

meanwhile on my faster and more customised scalp chart ?

I trade it both ways !!!!

scalp wise I have been happy to sell that GU post 2pm from below the 4875's R levels ........down at 91/94 now and still a sell ..........

I don't care what the 3 duck corrie says .......sure its nice for them to be aligned but I still don't give 2 figs

this is a different and more advanced system for scalping ...........horses for courses guys

N :)

just corresponding with Forexmosperian who many will remember here at T2win...........just emailed him my pip haul so far .........I have hit my best daily pip haul in over 6 months now looking back

i'm sure he will be beating me but we will see ...im sure MajorMagnum (MM) is beating me ...but then again he is the best trader I have met for many years now

N

aussie is still strong gang .........Ea bounced south gain from 5050 and now at 5012 on a big fat support level

watch this space and resell that dude when offered

spikes to 96 ...........this is breathtaking volatility .......literally breathtaking

reselling at high 4820's ....in this market you can step in and take 10-15 pips in your sleep

jees what a day ...like being on a demo

N

aussie is still strong gang .........Ea bounced south gain from 5050 and now at 5012 on a big fat support level

watch this space and resell that dude when offered

spiked 5014 to 5001 in 3 mins ..........the slower Pairs like EA just don't do this on a normal day :)