FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

nope the euro is a bull train..........I cant fade it ..........sorry gang ........

EJ , EU EA are all buys .........amazing runs from the Euro today so far

11.20...........jees a slow one today .........not much Volatility in the G8

only GBP (BEAR) and EURO(BULL) have come out to play so far ......

and that's only given me pairwise (from 6am opens)

EA buys to +30 pips
EJ buys to +30 pips
GU sells to -25's

that's pretty low key action to be feeding scalps off of........sure you can pick up plenty of 5-8 pip runs.......and as long as you keep your win rate +60-+70% its ok.......

but the odd 15+ winner / runner is really what I need to make a session work out ok and get me decent returns ............and for novice intermediate traders if you don't get that bonus ball....then odds on you have lost money in the session ......

better luck in us final session of the week then

N

nothing wrong with losing money guys in the early stages of scalp training .........just make sure if you did it was because of an average session like this morning ............if you are losing on good volatility then you really need to review what you are doing..and quick !! :)

2960...Gu looks like it may offer some sells again soon............let it reconfirm this is not a bull stall first

N

2960...Gu looks like it may offer some sells again soon............let it reconfirm this is not a bull stall first

N

got to 2951.......eventually .tough day :)

yen the bull now gang ............get on that EJ and UJ sell

N

amazing morning .......I have my Alpha currencies GBP and YEN both sitting pretty much back at 6am start prices

nada today ........if anyone scalping took more than 50 pips out of the market I will give them a medal

N

neil who are all the guys your are talking to ??? ----------- every time I look at the live viewing list very few members are viewing this thread here on T2W

just looking at the G8 volatility levels for London morning session today vs rest of week...
it was low ......see rest of week vs max value I recorded on G8 this morning

Monday (200%)
Tuesday (300%)
Wednesday (300%)
Thursday (200%)

jees even the dog Monday was twice as volatile as this morning .........

so don't beat yourself up too much gang :)

N

neil who are all the guys your are talking to ??? ----------- every time I look at the live viewing list very few members are viewing this thread here on T2W

this thread is dead most of time ......scalping is not exactly what newbees want ........I can be running up to 50 viewing on FF at any time though so just keep this going anyway ........;)

been tied up ..........

will do an update over weekend .....

I see usd has fought back bull from the selloffs early us session .......gbp is bear , AUD bear , Yen slow grind north

miles better volatility than London session anyway .........that wasn't hard !!

N

morning all ......on this olympic morning :)

overnights

Olympic bull for GBP overnight in markets !
bears for Yen , NZD and CHF

6am opens .....
yen fights back to +10's so far Selling usd

scalping ..........

slowish as always on a Monday .......a little like Usain off those blocks !!!

with euro and usd taking hits .....

i'm selling EA to -20's so far
EJ / EU also coming south

hang in their ........I'm here for about another 30 mins before closing out

N

AUD is pretty bullish this morning .........even AU bull making the medal platform so far

2 ok ish volatility spikes on g8 so far since 6am ......makes a change actually

after a decent Asian the usd is really under pressure London............making things fairly easy on scalp front

GU bull is bubblin now .........surprised it hasn't taken gold as lead scalp as yet

I was in from 2930's ..........to 35 now and looking for a run here post 7.30 signal

hmmmmmm..............when I'm making money on the UJ most other things will be suffering .....................lets see ........

last gasp on 8am bar ...........still pressing most pairs ..usd still the lead sell