FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

ok the usd getting drilled London session to -20's now .........

i'm bailing soon but th GU now making me most pips in last few mins

ok good session for me ..........no complaints

as I leave the usd is THE sell..........yen , gbp , cad the main buys on bounces

have a good morning
N

hey all .......London session now in wind-down

Yen has been the best Bull so far...up to +30 pips at times from 6am .....coming off a bit now
GBP has been the main bear .........down to -40 at times .again backing off a bit now
USD has been bear / rangy now

best pairs ?.........since 6am

EA sells .....to -50's pips at times
EJ / UJ sells as well.......to -40's
Even Ucad sells / AU buys off the weak USD have been to low 30's

so all in all a pretty healthy G8 for first London session of the week ........:)

have a good day
N

game on now for us session .........

yen bear showing early ......but off a big London bull session I remain to be convinced

I see solid selling on Yen and GBP so far U.S. session .....and usd now down with them ....you need to have recently gone to AUD for decent bull plays .............Euro and CAD were bull....... but coming off fast

N

abysmal GBP session (unlike the Olympics) .......from nearly 30 pips up in Asian session its down at -70's now ........a 100 pip selloff..........(n)

hey all

had a solid morning on the charts .........

from 6am

usd and gbp both sold off now to -30 pips, Cad in pursuit
Euro and earlier yen have been the main buys to + 20's .chf and NZD in support

pairs from 6am ....

UJ sells ....to -30's
EU buys to +50's (yes amazing eh ?).......
AU buys to + 20's

and others available ..............

when you get the usd in a solid move scalping is easy .........everything seems to open up (even non usd pairs).........

make the most of it guys ..I have

N

last plays now off the 8am bar .............gbp is still falling ............usd has bounced

looks like usd is going to hold and fall again ......trigger on currency buys - euro

ok a nice couple of moves for my final scalps ...........gu got to 2885

have a good day .......sorry have to be elsewhere

N

10am .......long gone but still eye on market

usd now rangy +/- 5 pips

9.30 boost on GBP to + 50 pips ...........euro coming off the bull run now

N

London morning session over now ..........very interesting !

havnt seen the usd so bear in a London morning session for a while ..came down 80 pips with a solid solid shape as well

made the session pretty easy.......... EU GU and the Ucad offered moves of 90 pips upwards from 6am .........even uj gotto + 60's off the weak weak greenback

damn shame I missed most of it :(........!!!

N

morning all.....

sorry I didn't get to post earlier ........was trading and trying to prep something for a meeting this morning ........

ok here we are

6ams..........yen sold off fast to -30's ........gbp and usd the early buys
most currencies in truth have consolidated on earlier moves ...nothing really getting up a head of speed so far .....perhaps 8am will hold the key to that .......

pairwise ...........from 6am

early buys EJ / UJ (yen weakness).more recently the GU buy came really good .......(usd folded south).........

GU has been the main breadwinner .......up from 3020's 6am to 3052 the high around 7.20 ish.......now retrading but I will go again soon I think .......3031 holding at present

have a good day ..ive made a few pips but nothing like i'd want to off 2 hours trading ......although with only really 3 pairs (semi) firing its not surprising ......:)

cheers
N

gu up to 3029 but don't be fooled .I need more bull signalling from GBP to go in

gu up to 3029 but don't be fooled .I need more bull signalling from GBP to go in

couldn't resist selling GU from 23's .....gbp is under significant sell attack from 8am bar .................I trust that bar so far