FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

2pm bar sends usd and euro south ..........nice nice reselling patterns on EJ , UJ ...but only 5-8 pips on offer each bite so far

N

80 - 69 range on GU .........still like selling it though guys so stay focussed

yens setting up strong base camps for a us climb. session.........happy to be on it

(famous last words)
N

everything is consolidating from earlier trend moves

(nice last comment about yen NVP)

80 - 69 range on GU .........still like selling it though guys so stay focussed

crazy swing action on the US session ........

USD completely changes direction and storms north in last 2 hours

Yen stays bull
GBP holds the line and keeps selling
AUD and Euro both bul as well

my sentiments on the bear GU ring somewhat true then as its come off 70 pips from my last comments above :)

N

not much happening since excitement earlier

have a good evening
N

morning all......

tedious session.....ZZZZZZZZ

overnights
USD bull , and CAD , /gbp,/euro
NZD the bear ..a little yen as well

London 6am......

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
aud is bull..........euro selling ..........gbp and yen not yet really getting fired up so rangy and choppy.....usd looking bearer and nearer now

pairs

ive only really been on the eA in my scalp stable .........selling it .........otherwise pretty quiet .................head down in next 15-20 mins then gotta scoot ........

ive done ok ..........but nothing to get excited about

have a good day
N

Ea has been my saviour this morning so far .........been selling it down from 4510 off that solid resistance level ..........4476 now ..........will stay on it still

N

8am bar ............jees EA still doing well for me

i'm in EJ sells as well

euro getting hurt here

ok i'll tidy up now next 5 mins then otta here till lunch

have a good day all...........last 10 mins really got me into decent pips for day :)

N

I still think GU will come big bad bear but its to early days on that or me now ............

Ea got me outta jail to day ..50 pip selloffs from 4510 highs of London so far ...scalping in and out all the way down to 4460's so far :)

cheers
N

I still think GU will come big bad bear but its to early days on that or me now ............

Ea got me outta jail to day ..50 pip selloffs from 4510 highs of London so far ...scalping in and out all the way down to 4460's so far :)

cheers
N

Yen bull is doing ok now ..........but EJ and UJ sells are hard slow work.........

G8 volatility picking up well as I leave now ........

later
N

Yen bull is doing ok now ..........but EJ and UJ sells are hard slow work.........

G8 volatility picking up well as I leave now ........

later
N

really disappointing I cant get to trade more this morning ......

EA been down to 4430's
GU down to 2930's
EJ down to 2960's

nice nice G8 session ...great volatility run up from 8am's .....

N

not a bad London session in the end ........

Euro and GBP got south ......GBP to -50's
yen spiked north to +50's , CAD As well
AUD bull to + 30's

usd ranged bull/bear .......

my smallish stable of suitable pairs I scalp offered some reasonable returns

(pips from 6am opens)

EA to - 60's
GU to -60's
EJ sells to -50's

that's enough of a trend for anyone to make reasonable pips by dipping in and out

N

hey all ...............

no time to play the us session :(

shame as its been very lively ..............

CAD is THE main man ..........big bull action (continuing from Asian and London) ........its hit nearly the 100 pips from Asian opens .....half of that in us session

nothing near it in us session

Also rans

BEARS - Yen , GBP , AUD , USD , NZD
BULLS - EURO , CHD

pairwise you do the math above .......

us session is a one way street selling UCAD ..(well any buys on CAd really)

my fav scalps also would have been EJ buys and EA buys ..........

have a good day gang ........

N

morning all

heres the week
CAD has had a stonking bull week .........its over the +200 pips and heading for new highs
GBP has been the dog ..........sold off to -200's by yesterday

WATCH the retraces on these 2 guys today...Traders in profit from CAD and or GBP pairs will be looking to protect themselves into weekend and will be closing out deals

heres overnight
CAD and GBP are bull .......to +20's ......pretty lightweight actually
Yen the sell to -30's + NZD bear

heres from 6am London
slooow so far .........yen bearish .......gbp is the bull but ranging at moment .......NZD bull as well......usd bear/flat

pairs I'm scalping
slooooooow............I chased GU north , EA south , and now more recently trying to get on EJ , UJ buys

but peanuts so far ..............i'm waiting to see which of the GBP yen currencies is the one to back selling down now ............usd looking to make a bull play next I feel

still busy this week elsewhere so will not be around for long........especially with this lack of volatility :)

N