FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

jees a pain today

i'm hunting rebuys on EJ and UJ

113.70's look like support for EJ , 102.00 for UJ
euro coming bull......so looking now to buy EA poss 4990 Support lines
I like GU sells but untempting at moment will resell when usd shows confirmed bull status

all over the place at moment ............choppy

jees a pain today

i'm hunting rebuys on EJ and UJ

113.70's look like support for EJ , 102.00 for UJ
euro coming bull......so looking now to buy EA poss 4990 Support lines
I like GU sells but untempting at moment will resell when usd shows confirmed bull status

all over the place at moment ............choppy

jees ..........when all I can see clearly is a Euro bull that's a low volatility market :)

what a slow slow morning ...............this is like ive had on my scalps this morning ..............barely making a handful ........

ok all changing again on correlation front ............back later ........GU to 2951/52

peanuts but at least a live call for you guys ....right ?

N

hey all ........i'm pretty timed out now for the morning .......have to be elsewhere

been playing the gu bear as you have seen ......shes been down to 2943/4 at times ......2960 has been the R levels .........a few 5-8 pip moves for me to scalp .......

been also trying to play the Euro bull........EJ and UJ have been buys but calling the turns a little more tricky than usual ........

EA bull likewise ..........some DEEP troughs before believing Euro bull would prevail

anyway that's trading / Scalping .........

enough pips to keep me happy.........days much quieter than the Brexit period .......back to normality !

have a good day .the Euro looks to be alpha bull now .........

back later
N

and the yen finally looks more and more feasible to start buying .......

EJ sells below 113.70 R levels
UJ sells below 1.20.. r levels

gu sells back in business guys below 2960's

last 5 mins ........see that fast bite back to 2962 then bang........sold down to 2951 S levels ?

yes this morning is real tough :)

N

and the yen finally looks more and more feasible to start buying .......

EJ sells below 113.70 R levels
UJ sells below 1.20.. r levels

both pairs getting cheaper and cheaper for better resells when they come guys ........just watch the price acceptance / rejection levels

I still like Yen as a bull here

euros gonna get rejected in about 2-3 pips time so anticpate a sell signal on ej at 113.78 tops

uj got rejected at 102.02.......so try to work it south from there as new R levels

i'm happy to keep reselling GU from back even up to 2960 if it comes back

ok heres the crunch on Yen buys ..........(pair sells below)

EJ at 113.78/79
Uj at 102.02

if euro keeps ploughing through as a bull then I am sorry .......:)

euro has been an interesting currency this morning ..much more volatility than normal ......