FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

2959 the low ...........and that's why I love using currency indexes / strengthmeters

you get much earlier heads ups :)

N

ok back later .....I am happy to be rebuying yen , Reselling gbp

the rest is detail :)

ej and uj selloffs are nothing compared to what they could be as euro and usd bullish as well currently

shame
N

ok us market shaping up nicely

rebuy EA on bounces
RESELL UJ and EJ on bounces
RESELL GU on bounces

later
N

ok us market shaping up nicely

rebuy EA on bounces
RESELL UJ and EJ on bounces
RESELL GU on bounces

later
N

hey all.........

interesting us session to date ........

yen has stayed bull ..ranging 10-15 pips ......
gbp came back from aerly bear action to be marginally net bull now but ranging
AUD and usd have sold off solidly
Euro still bull but retracing at moment heavily

this has left my earlier assumptions (above) only really with EA and UJ buys still hanging in there.........other 2 are nowhere now .......

ucad sells and EU buys have done ok.......Ucad would have meant a very aggressive play from me so no way I would have been in that till later ....EU is not one of my go to scalps as its normally so damn sloooooooow..........

have a good evening ....as I leave the gu buy is coming into play heavily

N

strong strong signals from that GBP now that's its gonna hold bull for a while ....gu above 3000 looks good on confirmations

have a good evening
N

morning all .......

again a short session for me ........busy later

overnights
usd leads bears ......chf , euro , AUD
Yen the bull alpha ...cad
GBP flat

6am London opens

usd , euro , chf cad ......all bullish so far
GBP the main seller.......yen coming south
uninspiring........

pairs
as stated uninspiring start to day........ive had a little action from selling GU .......UJ and EJ buys tempterd earlier but no follow through much........EA buys again okish.......

nothing much offering more than 5-8 pips in a run

i'll lead on the GU sells for the moment ..........it sat up nicely on 3058/59 earlier to 52 now .....yen is promising some selloffs here as well so on the UJ , EJ buy bounces as well when offered

ZZZZZZZZZ
N

usd bull going well into 7.30 bar ..........i'm mainly watching yen for a selloff here .........uj buys from S of 101.34 look good

yen not really selling as yet .............GU bear the safe house so far post 7.30

gbp sitting on London low now .........may be it for a while .............usd looks a little overcooked .................GU from 59 to 45 ........perhaps that's it until next resell

yen ready to selloff...........cmon buddy .sell

EJ and UJ both disappointing last few mins ...expected a little more bull action than this .......5+ pips maybe

yen is ranging ..............disappointing ..........its not coming out to play yet

nearly time for me to roll.............all I have this morning is the GU sells ...........nothing else really showing out for me

N

gu now 3032/33 from 6am 3060's ..cant complain as ive resold it down about 3-4 times in this scalp session ............nothing much else offering

N

ok i'm finished today now ..............had one more fling on selling the gu from 35's to 23's around the 8am bar ..........

with the Euro , AUD and USD having a bull london morning and the cad and yen as flat as pancakes my only decent brear to trade has been the gbp ..........

E/G has been ok but my main man is cable the GU in these situations

GU has sold off some 40 pips since my 6m starts and I've been in and out of it plenty of times ..................

my main pip earner today

have a good day
N

fascinating London session in the end .........yen , usd and GBP all came south eventually ........AUD and CAD were the survivors bull.......

in my stable the UCAD was the eventual biggest mover .......nice sells of over 60 pips from 6am and an actual swing trade of nearly 100 pips was possible from early London highs

London got EJ to +40 pips buys and a late run on AU buys as well +40's

not too shabby once it all opened up

N

us session shaping up ok ........

USD is still sell sell sell......its some -80 pips off from early Asian opens.....and still under pressure

GBP bearish again early us.....yen bullish .....

With some promising buys on AUD I would be looking to resell EA on offers

the Yens bull action tells me to hunt EJ/UJ buys as they come

if usd comes up now i'll certainly go bear bias on GU ........the 3068 is the Strong support line eh ?

if it gets under it then deff more sells on confirmation

later
N